Well Hillary supporters....will you finally admit that you were wrong?

Do you feel stupid yet sweetie? You should...

Hilarious. I seriously got under one Trump-loser's skin. 3 responses to one post, all of them pouty and delusional and hysterical.

Tell us, which particular lie about the Clintons are you proudest of telling? Don't keep Gish Galloping by posting vast lists. Focus on one lie that you love the most, so we can specifically point out how you're lying.

Have you cemented your plans about what to do after Trump's humiliating loss? You'd better finalize them now. If you're going to pretend you never liked Trump, you need to get that excuse firmly in place now. Otherwise, you'll have no choice but to flee the board in abject disgrace, along with all of the other Trump-losers.

there isn't any law requiring someone attack the victim or later laugh about the brutal rape of a 12 year old girl

Two lies here. The victim was never attacked by the defense lawyer. Years later that lawyer did laugh at the incompetence of the Local Crime lab for loosing crucial evidence and at the worthlessness of polygraph tests.

Keep up the hyper-lies though it's working............

Do you feel stupid yet sweetie? You should...

Hilarious. I seriously got under one Trump-loser's skin. 3 responses to one post, all of them pouty and delusional and hysterical.

Tell us, which particular lie about the Clintons are you proudest of telling? Don't keep Gish Galloping by posting vast lists. Focus on one lie that you love the most, so we can specifically point out how you're lying.

Have you cemented your plans about what to do after Trump's humiliating loss? You'd better finalize them now. If you're going to pretend you never liked Trump, you need to get that excuse firmly in place now. Otherwise, you'll have no choice but to flee the board in abject disgrace, along with all of the other Trump-losers.
Awwwwww......is mamooth's 'lil butt hurt because I can pick apart her absurd comments? I'm sorry sweetie. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Is your fragile 'lil psyche ok?

And are you struggling with "vast lists"? I know that progressives do have very limited mental capacity so.... But if you can find an adult to help you, why don't you pick out what you would like to discuss? I'm a gentleman. Ignorant progressive ladies first.

It's probably sitting in the "Clinton Foundation" and/or the Clinton's offshore bank account. If only we had someone with integrity running the executive branch to launch a proper and transparent investigation. If nothing else, this clearly illustrates how woefully unqualified Hitlery is to be in charge of anything - much less to be President of the United States:

State Department Misplaced $6B Under Hillary Clinton

The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.

The $6 billion in unaccounted funds poses a "significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department's contract actions," according to the report.

State Department Misplaced $6B Under Hillary Clinton

An incredible read when you read the entire article...

STU: Because that’s one of the interesting things that’s come out of the Podesta emails coming out, is that Hillary behind closed doors seems to be much better than she is in public. In that, she is saying things that are pro-free trade. She is saying things that are pro-fracking. She’s saying these things. And my instinct is, she’s saying them because she thinks the audience at that private speech thinks that, so she’s playing to that. Is it just a —

GLENN: Which one is she? Is she the private one that is pro-business, pro-fracking if you pay, or is she the radical that wants to shut everything down because she believes in global warming?

DINESH: Well, she’s neither. She gains on both fronts. So, for example, let’s take a Hillary meeting with Goldman Sachs. Here’s what Hillary says to Goldman Sachs. She says, “Listen, out there, I’ve got to denounce you guys. Right? So I’m doing it because I have something to gain, which is political. I have to make you look bad because you’re the enemy that’s going to help rally people to my side. I’ve got to fool those people into thinking that I’m conspiring with them against you.” Right? And then she tells the Goldman Sachs, “But in reality, I’m conspiring with you against them. In other words, I’ve got all kinds of deals with you, if you’re willing to give me money to the Clinton Foundation and to my causes. I can do business with you.” So she’s benefiting at both ends, and that’s the common denominator. And she’s letting the Goldman Sachs people know, because they’re sophisticated enough, that I have to do this.

GLENN: So the only thing she cares about is money?

DINESH: And power. And power. And power is the way the Clintons get money.

Dinesh D’Souza: Progressives Shift the Blame, Present Themselves as the Remedy

IMG_2668.JPG

She's a pathological liar and she has set out to destroy women who were victims of sexual assault (in most cases at the hands of her husband)...

Just wondering, do you ever get tired of passing around lies for your masters?

She's a pathological liar

Some people here are pathological liars, and it's all the gutless mewling Trump shitstains.

Stop making excuses for Trump bragging about sexual assault, will you? Lying about the Clintons won't help your pervy assaulting Dearleader, and it makes you look like morally depraved scumbags.

Your boy bragged about committing sexual assaults. Don't deflect from that by lying about us. Own it. Explain why you still support the sexual-assaulting orange shitbag. That issue isn't going away, and least not until you inevitably flee the board after losing.

Bragging.....? bill clinton actually raped at least 3 women and sexually assaulted about a dozen others...that we know of....and hilary helped him stay out of jail.....

How about you assholes own bill clinton the violent, serial sexual predator........and his wife, the accomplice after the fact.....

moron.....
Lies lies lies. When has Clinton ever been prosecuted and found guilty of these crimes?

Various sick old racist pervs have been desperately trying to excuse Trump's pedophile predation by making up insane stories about the Clintons. I just saw one on TV. He was supposed to have been mayor of NYC or something.

She's a pathological liar and she has set out to destroy women who were victims of sexual assault (in most cases at the hands of her husband)...

Just wondering, do you ever get tired of passing around lies for your masters?

Lies? I post links, video, audio, articles, etc. and you make outrageous accusations like "lies" without a single shred of evidence to back it up. Sweetie...I don't have masters. Unlike you people, conservatives question authority. They denounce power. And they seek to restore constitutional government by challenging their leaders. Something you people never do.

Tell me something Care4all - when was the last time you called out a Dumbocrat? When was the last time you criticized them for anything? Please share a link to it right here in this thread. So the real question is: do you ever get tired of being a "useful idiot" to your masters?

Various sick old racist pervs have been desperately trying to excuse Trump's pedophile predation by making up insane stories about the Clintons. I just saw one on TV. He was supposed to have been mayor of NYC or something.
There is no excusing Donald Trump. He's a typical progressive piece of shit. Selfish. Power-hungry. Money-hungry. Uses and abuses women.

The difference is that true conservatives realize Hitlery Clinton is actually worse and that we're just stuck with Donald Trump as the "better" (and I use that term loosely) choice. You can't bring yourself to admit what a horrible piece of shit Hitlery Clinton is. But even Susan freaking Sarandon - the ultimate bat-shit progressive has gone on record admitting it and declaring that she's even more dangerous than Donald Trump.

Now do you see what a lunatic you are? How unhinged you are? When Susan freaking Sarandon can see it and you can't - that says it all sweetie.

Forum List

Back