Welfare Recipient:"Why Would Anyone Want To Work in America??"

Nah.. I'm good.. I have a little something called HONOR.. something RDD and other left wingers would know nothing about

Honor? LOL. No you don't. You're bitching about people on the internet. That's not honor. Lets stop pretending.

Why? Because I am a white male with no bastard babies. I don't qualify for anything.

Last edited:
Nah.. I'm good.. I have a little something called HONOR.. something RDD and other left wingers would know nothing about

Honor? LOL. No you don't. You're bitching about people on the internet. That's not honor. Lets stop pretending.

Yep.. you know nothing of what honor is...

priceless

One of us wants to help those who are truly in need and the other says fuck everyone but myself. Which one is honorable?

priceless

One of us wants to help those who are truly in need and the other says fuck everyone but myself. Which one is honorable?

One who wants to confiscate from others to fit their want of charity (with your constant calling for raising taxes on 'the evil rich').. and one who actually donates to charity voluntarily, and calls for equality in treatment including a true flat tax...

You tell me...

You are one piece of work.. that is for sure... as stated, you would not know honor if it came up and bit you on the ass

priceless

One who wants to confiscate from others to fit their want of charity (with your constant calling for raising taxes on 'the evil rich').. and one who actually donates to charity voluntarily, and calls for equality in treatment including a true flat tax...

You tell me...

You are one piece of work.. that is for sure... as stated, you would not know honor if it came up and bit you on the ass

I knew you'd skirt the question. How 'honorable' of you.

priceless

That would be funny, but we all know that the people who receive the entitlements are really the ones who say fuck everyone else.

You tell me...

With your false premise...

You see.. I help others.. with my own money and efforts... not by trying to get others to do it (with govt confiscation help) then claiming some moral superiority

I, and my position, would be the honorable one... you, and your position, would be the dishonorable one... but like I said.. you would know nothing of honor

priceless

That would be funny, but we all know that the people who receive the entitlements are really the ones who say fuck everyone else.

Are you lazy or just flat out dumb? It has to be one of the two.

I mean, I know DiamondDave is lazy, he's made that much clear with his moronic posts. So what's your story?

You tell me...

You see.. I help others.. with my own money and efforts... not by trying to get others to do it (with govt confiscation help) then claiming some moral superiority

I, and my position, would be the honorable one... you, and your position, would be the dishonorable one... but like I said.. you would know nothing of honor

You know what you raise a good point. Someone who advocates raising the taxes on the poor while lowering them on the rich while pretending that will somehow benefit the poor is certainly an honorable person. Intelligent too! :cuckoo:

I mean, I know DiamondDave is lazy, he's made that much clear with his moronic posts. So what's your story?

Tell us again how demanding confiscation from others to pay for the wants of your and your 'cause', while you demand nothing or nothing more to be taken from you, is HONORABLE.. we need a good laugh

priceless

Actually,

One side wants government to help those in need by taking from the people while the other side wants those in need to be helped by the people directly.

There is a difference.

My wife and I slate a certain percentage of our income to charity.....we take our cost of living first, our money for retirement second, our "disaster fund" third...and the rest goes to charity.

If the government wants more of my income to go to charity, sadly, it will come from what we put towards charity.

It is redundant....and as we know.....when a dollar goes to charity from a donor...a dollar goes to charity.
When a dollar is taken from the government to go to charity....well less than a dollar gets there.

Dave keeps saying Confiscation which means the govt is stealing. Ask him what he wants govt to do you'll find that Dave will say less confiscation...or less stealing. Dave sees taxes as stealing, yet when asked he doesnt want the govt to stop stealing...he wants them to reduce stealing.

See how important it is to use the right words. Even Dave doesnt believe its stealing because if he did, he would want it to stop. No one asks for a reduction when they are the victim of theives..

You know what you raise a good point. Someone who advocates raising the taxes on the poor while lowering them on the rich while pretending that will somehow benefit the poor is certainly an honorable person. Intelligent too! :cuckoo:

Someone who calls for equality in treatment... and I never claimed it benefits the poor.. I said it is equality in treatment

It was wrong in the first place to start the unequal treatment and have more and more paying zero in income taxes while demanding to take more and more from those 'evil rich'

Tell us about your honor again.. need more laughs

Tell us again how demanding confiscation from others to pay for the wants of your and your 'cause', while you demand nothing or nothing more to be taken from you, is HONORABLE.. we need a good laugh

Sweet strawman you've created! Tell me your secret Picasso.

Dave keeps saying Confiscation which means the govt is stealing. Ask him what he wants govt to do you'll find that Dave will say less confiscation...or less stealing. Dave sees taxes as stealing, yet when asked he doesnt want the govt to stop stealing...he wants them to reduce stealing.

See how important it is to use the right words. Even Dave doesnt believe its stealing because if he did, he would want it to stop. No one asks for a reduction when they are the victim of theives..

There are legit things government is charged to do.. and to run those things costs money.... and if each person pays the same rate on every dollar earned without exception, exemption, loophole, deduction, etc it is equality in treatment to pay for those services... when you play Robin Hood and believe that taking or confiscating more thru taxation in a wealth redistribution scheme (what entitlement programs are by definition), it is stealing from one to Robin Hood to the other

Sweet strawman you've created! Tell me your secret Picasso.

"One of us wants to help those who are truly in need and the other says fuck everyone but myself. Which one is honorable?"

Who posted that and brought it up in argument??

Tell us again about your honor

Forum List

Back