Welfare Recipient:"Why Would Anyone Want To Work in America??"

It is the Dem's who hate the poor, by keeping them under control of the welfare programs that they keep passing.

Wanting our poor to be lifted out of poverty is not hating them.
We want programs that help them to become productive citizens by having a good education and programs that will help them to get out of the ghettos and horrible housing projects that the Dem's programs have created.

Yeah, it's the Repugs that love the poor, by wanting to take away the social safety net. That way, if a poor person falls upon bad times or becomes unemployed, the right can lovingly let them starve to death.

yep. Thats exactly what we want

And when they die?

The rest of the poor can munch on their carcass.

See?

We have a solution for feeding the poor!

Soylent Green! The right's answer to hunger and homelessness.

Any of you assholes know how much someone on welfare "makes?" I've yet to see any decent homes on welfare row. Christ, I have a friend on disability and he's going belly up because he can't make the bills on that and he's legit, not faking. Now we can bitch and moan about what "Welfare Mama" makes on welfare, but of course we're NEVER going to talk about the government welfare/corporate welfare the elite get.

you've yet to see any decent homes on welfare row?

And that bothers you?

No wonder you come across as an asshole.

How much they make?? Jesus. How bout how much we taxpayers have to provide for them.

Free rent.

Free food.

Free medical and dental.

Free everything there dimwitt. They pay for nothing. We the taxpayers foot the tab for every one of em.

Any of you assholes know how much someone on welfare "makes?" I've yet to see any decent homes on welfare row. Christ, I have a friend on disability and he's going belly up because he can't make the bills on that and he's legit, not faking. Now we can bitch and moan about what "Welfare Mama" makes on welfare, but of course we're NEVER going to talk about the government welfare/corporate welfare the elite get.

And that bothers you?

Clean out your headgear flat top! Follow the money and look at all the corporate and `1% welfare being dished out. Same for you Claudedresser...........

hating poor people will not win you any elections

It is the Dem's who hate the poor, by keeping them under control of the welfare programs that they keep passing.

We want programs that help them to become productive citizens by having a good education and programs that will help them to get out of the ghettos and horrible housing projects that the Dem's programs have created.

Yeah, it's the Repugs that love the poor, by wanting to take away the social safety net. That way, if a poor person falls upon bad times or becomes unemployed, the right can lovingly let them starve to death.

Yeah you just keep on believing that lefty lie.
No one wants anyone to starve to death in this country. Nor do they want everyone to drink dirty water.
Start using your head for a change rather than believing lefty lies.
Restructuring the programs that will really help them,is better that keeping them Dependant on government hand outs that keeps them in poverty, with a single parent and horrible housing projects and schools that don't teach them anything.

Listen to this welfare recipient ask why anyone would want to work in America with all the benefits they get from not working.

Click through to Cameron Harris: Welfare Recipient: "Why Would Anyone Want To Work In America" to see the video

Yes lets cut off their welfare!!

Red States Are Welfare Queens - Business Insider

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks for posting that - nice to see someone does their home work, instead of watching FAUX News and calling it "information."

Last edited by a moderator:

No one wants anyone to starve to death in this country. Nor do they want everyone to drink dirty water.
Restructuring the programs that will really help them,is better that keeping them Dependant on government hand outs that keeps them in poverty, with a single parent and horrible housing projects and schools that don't teach them anything.

What exactly does "restructuring" mean? Is it a meaningful change that could actually help someone in dire straits? Or is it simply a euphemism for outright ending the program?

Apple is sitting on $147 billion in cash, which they keep offshore, so that they don't have to pay taxes on it. In addition, they see no need to pay dividends to shareholders.

The Right sees nothing wrong with this. Instead, they focus on the poor schmuck who works for minimum wage at Walmart, and complain that they have to pony up for foodstamps, because the Walmart guy is below poverty level, even though he is working full time.

And that bothers you?

Clean out your headgear flat top! Follow the money and look at all the corporate and `1% welfare being dished out. Same for you Claudedresser...........

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

I have no use for any kind of welfare. Be it corporate or my hard earned tax dollars going to fill someones EBT card.

They should get rid of all tax loopholes, subsidies, tax breaks, the EIC and any and all corporate welfare. Get rid of it all.

Listen to this welfare recipient ask why anyone would want to work in America with all the benefits they get from not working.

Click through to Cameron Harris: Welfare Recipient: "Why Would Anyone Want To Work In America" to see the video

Yes lets cut off their welfare!!

Red States Are Welfare Queens - Business Insider

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Your you tube post is about taxes not welfare programs.
States with the highest welfare recipients
The Biggest US Welfare States

Notice that it is California that is number one.
Then Maine
Tennessee
Vermont
New Mexico
Washington
Minnesota
New York
DC
Massachusetts
Indianan
Rhodie Island
Michigan
Pennsylvania
Oregon
All Blue States

Last edited by a moderator:

And that bothers you?

Hey dumb fuck....corporations provide the very jobs that provide tax dollars for loser welfare slugs to be on welfare.
You sound like a moron when you when you try to compare the two.
But go ahead and keep it up.

What exactly does "restructuring" mean? Is it a meaningful change that could actually help someone in dire straits? Or is it simply a euphemism for outright ending the program?

The right have put bills up that does have meaningful changes.
Anytime they do it, the Dem's get on the TV Shows and lie about them and spin and twist it into something that it never was.
The mainstream news reports leaves out the details and push what the Dem's are saying about them.
That way the low informed voters never gets the truth about the bills.

And that bothers you?

Changing our tax system would take care of that crap as well as the lobby money.

How much they make?? Jesus. How bout how much we taxpayers have to provide for them.

Free rent.

Free food.

Free medical and dental.

Free everything there dimwitt. They pay for nothing. We the taxpayers foot the tab for every one of em.

So why don't you do it? If it's so great, join them. Put up or shut up time.

Forum List

Back