WELCOME UNIONS --- TO THE TEA PARTY MOVEMENT- they now oppose Obama care!!! Huge!!!

But the unions will not endorse the Republican Party until the membership knows that our party will support their interests. CG, go tell the corporatists that we want the unions in the party. Lots of laughs on that one.

But the unions will not endorse the Republican Party until the membership knows that our party will support their interests. CG, go tell the corporatists that we want the unions in the party. Lots of laughs on that one.

I don't give a fuck whether they support your Republican Idiots. I care only that they dump the democrats in the crapper on healthcare.

You keep clearing out your Republican Party, Joke. Pretty soon you'll be the only fucking member. :lol::lol::lol:

The unions may not support the current healthcare bill but I highly doubt that will convert into votes for the GOP or it's candidates in 2010. All it means is that they disagree with a single issue (yes it's a big one), not the whole platform.

Just as in most years, the unions will direct their membership to vote for Democtratic candidates, and the union money will be sent to the same Democrat candidates that have received this funding in the past.

-TSO

I don't give a fuck whether they support your Republican Idiots. I care only that they dump the democrats in the crapper on healthcare.

You keep clearing out your Republican Party, Joke. Pretty soon you'll be the only fucking member. :lol::lol::lol:

Careful jake she is right...sooner or later you will end up like me and be a member of a political party of 1.

:lol:

:D

But seriously when unions and their members find out about the 40% tax on their union health plans you will see them abandon the dems like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

Then it will be a great party. Actually, remember that CG and the clones are a minority in the party, and we will get rid of them. And, if she is as she claims not a republican, who cares what she thinks?

Maple, you are a silly person if you believe any of what you wrote is accurate. The seniors and the unions will not come to the Republicans, because they will still get a better deal with the Dems.

See, that's an issue our party needs to work on, and instead of just yelling "no".

Shit they won't.

Insisting on unfair taxation of union members proves that Obama and the rest of his gang are not only elitist buttwads, they're fucking stupid as well.

"Let's alienate the unions, a MAJOR source of support! Wahooooool!"

What fucking retards, lol.
Bye Obama. We don't need to worry about a civil war anymore, you fucking defeated yourself and will completely abandoned by next year. No one will support him by then. I bet he doesn't even complete his term.

Then it will be a great party. Actually, remember that CG and the clones are a minority in the party, and we will get rid of them. And, if she is as she claims not a republican, who cares what she thinks?

sorry man no matter what the republicans or democrats do neither one will ever get my loyalty.

I prefer not to put myself under such restrictions.

I wasn't aware that that we needed to be a party member to contribute to any debate. How very Russian of you. Some fucking republican you are.

How much of an ass can you make of yourself. :lol::lol::lol:

No offense here Jake but I do seem to recall every endorsement I have ever heard of from the Unions centering around a candidate or issue and not a party in general. Think about this for a moment, if your in the Machinists and Aviation workers Union which is a pretty big union and it split it's endorsement between Mike Huckabee and Hillary Clinton , that would seem to me to be a candidate specific one not a party one. Yes, it's true that overall unions tend to back Democrat candidates and issues with a few exceptions like in the current healthcare plan, but the funny thing about an endorsement is that many think that is an automatic endorsement from membership.

Good point, Navy1960. I will have to think about that. You see, Navy and Plymco, it's thoughtful posts like yours that are really worthwhile here. CG and her clones are for fun, for toying with, in my opinion, but they are impotent because they can only react not think. They truly believe that ad homs and screaming is acceptable discussion.

Do you honestly think all Union members vote Dem??? I belonged to two Unions and voted Rep every time. Union members are going to vote for what saves them money, end of story.

Do you honestly think all Union members vote Dem??? I belonged to two Unions and voted Rep every time. Union members are going to vote for what saves them money, end of story.

Thanks for making my point. Folks vote their pocketbooks. Natural Dem voters who have been voting their social values rather than their pocketbooks. 2008 saw that change for two reasons: (1) the coming of the recession, and (2) the SV conservatives growing disdain for the Bush administration that had repeatedly betrayed their voting interests.

The union members may slow down the health insurance reform bill, but time will tell.

Obama is such a sellout. Tranparency was DOA. Taxing the middle class for health care reform was a lie. Budget neutral was necessary at one point, now not so much. Public option was important, then it was never even spoken about by Obama. Medicare benefits will not change. Good luck with that. Make it more affordable? Not happening. More people covered? My guess is we will add 30 million on one end and lose 31 million on the other. Thanks Mr. President. Enjoy your retirement in Nigeria.

Maple, you are a silly person if you believe any of what you wrote is accurate. The seniors and the unions will not come to the Republicans, because they will still get a better deal with the Dems.

See, that's an issue our party needs to work on, and instead of just yelling "no".

Along with the Negroes. Right? I mean it's all about dependency with the Democrat Party.

Annie, what do you think the GOP tried to do with senior drug prescription bill? Both parties always try to create great hordes of voters dependent on them. That is what Karl Rove and his neo-con minions did: managed to hook the social conservatives who for two election cycles made a minority party a majority one.

The GOP must become a party of all the people, or it will be a minority party for a very long time.

Yelling "no" is not going to do anything for the GOP than lead to electoral defeat.

Annie, what do you think the GOP tried to do with senior drug prescription bill? Both parties always try to create great hordes of voters dependent on them. That is what Karl Rove and his neo-con minions did: managed to hook the social conservatives who for two election cycles made a minority party a majority one.

The GOP must become a party of all the people, or it will be a minority party for a very long time.

Yelling "no" is not going to do anything for the GOP than lead to electoral defeat.

Perhaps that is why many are looking elsewhere. How's it going in MA Senate race? It's not just the conservatives that are getting riled.

I am glad folks are considering alternatives. Unfortunately, looking at our bozos in Congress, the GOP has not offered anything nationally to attract independents and dems.

No, but the Union heads donate millions upon millions of dollars to democrats as campaign money. That's where the dems are going to be hurt and hurt very badly. These Union bosses are not just democratic congressmen and senators, they are not going to be rolled as easily, they are some very tough people.

Forum List

Back