WELCOME UNIONS --- TO THE TEA PARTY MOVEMENT- they now oppose Obama care!!! Huge!!!

I side with good Republican values, and I have no trouble kicking neo-cons and reactionary wing nuts dead in the butt. The libs are correct in outing those folks, because those folks are more dangerous to the country than the Dems. The true Republican conservatives, like me, would be best, but we have to clean out the deadwood first.

i have to concur....and i told him as much in a post in one of these threads....

Yes, you did, Harry. I remember that you were mad that I said we had to clean out the deadwood in the party that was hurting us.

no ....i said you always side with the Left leaners and i have never seen you side with any right leaners,you just argue with them....and since you have sided with Rdean and Zona....well no Conservative of any variety would do that Jake....

Yep, your spot on with that post, Harry. jackie can say what he may, but there isn't a conservative bone in his body.

I side with good Republican values, and I have no trouble kicking neo-cons and reactionary wing nuts dead in the butt. The libs are correct in outing those folks, because those folks are more dangerous to the country than the Dems. The true Republican conservatives, like me, would be best, but we have to clean out the deadwood first.

if you side with two of the most far left guys in this forum Jake, who do nothing but bad mouth Republicans,ALL republicans are RIGHT WINGERS to these two Jake....and there have been many a time when you guys are patting each others asses over a post Jake....your NO true Republican Conservative Jake.....if this was true ill be waiting for other True Republican Conservatives to tell me i am wrong about you....think ill have a long wait?....i have things to do...

The multi-trillion dollar question is:--What will dems do now?

Who cares?

Dem, Repubilcan doesn't make a difference when neither will stand up to the old people and unions who think it's ok to steal from future generations.

George W. Puss stole from our future with Medicare Part D, B. Hussein Obama just caved into the unions tonight. Someday, people will learn you have to work for money, but until then we'll just keep stealing from the future.

The multi-trillion dollar question is:--What will dems do now?

Who cares?

Dem, Repubilcan doesn't make a difference when neither will stand up to the old people and unions who think it's ok to steal from future generations.

George W. Puss stole from our future with Medicare Part D, B. Hussein Obama just caved into the unions tonight. Someday, people will learn you have to work for money, but until then we'll just keep stealing from the future.

I care. Those who give up, have already lost.

if you side with two of the most far left guys in this forum Jake, who do nothing but bad mouth Republicans,ALL republicans are RIGHT WINGERS to these two Jake....and there have been many a time when you guys are patting each others asses over a post Jake....your NO true Republican Conservative Jake.....if this was true ill be waiting for other True Republican Conservatives to tell me i am wrong about you....think ill have a long wait?....i have things to do...

No neo-con or neo-corporationist is a true conservative Republican, Harry. If you are either or both, then we are not going to agree.

If Joke is a Republican, then Zona is a fan of Fox News.

What is amusing is that he thinks he's fooling anyone. :lol::lol::lol: He's 'cleaning out his Republican Party".... :lol::lol::lol: There aren't any Republicans left, so he's been pretty damned successful. :lol::lol::lol: Damn, that guy is an ass.

California Girl is amusing!:lol: Edit: many true Republicans are fed up with the neo-cons and the neo-corporationists.

Last edited:
California Girl is amusing!:lol: Edit: many true Republicans are fed up with the neo-cons and the neo-corporationists.

true Jake....but none of them would think Zona or Rdean is saying anything worth defending....as a matter of fact they would be arguing against what they are saying....not slapping asses....

Harry, I am not defending them, but when they correctly puncture neo-con and neo-corporationist malarkey such as CG and others deliver, then, yeah, I am not going to discredit them.

We lost because of the neo-con and neo-corporationists. They nearly poisoned American culture and the economy.

Obama didn't beat us, he beat GOP corruption.

Harry, I am not defending them, but when they correctly puncture neo-con and neo-corporationist malarkey such as CG and others deliver, then, yeah, I am not going to discredit them.

We lost because of the neo-con and neo-corporationists. They nearly poisoned American culture and the economy.

Just admit that YOUR party won, and it sent a tingley feeling going up your leg. :eusa_whistle:

Harry, I am not defending them, but when they correctly puncture neocon and neo-corporation malarkey such as CG and others deliver, then, yeah, I am not going to discredit them.

We lost because of the neo-con and neo-cooperationists. They nearly poisoned American culture and the economy.

Jake ...when they start spouting their "malarkey"....they will start saying ALL Conservatives are Right Winging basterds....and other colorful metaphors.....so that would include you Jake.....those two are not capable of distinguishing between a far right winger and a Conservative,to them they are one and the same,because if you dont agree with the Far left Pablum that those two gorge themselves on...you must be one....and i never see you tell them the difference.....

Forum List

Back