WELCOME UNIONS --- TO THE TEA PARTY MOVEMENT- they now oppose Obama care!!! Huge!!!

Eventually, union workers will not have better insurance than the rest of us. Should they get better healthcare than the rest of us? No.

if you have a union Bo and they worked out a deal were they got you great Ins.....and your union could not or did not get you a great plan or you are not in a union.....oh well....

I do have to admit that, in my opinion, neither the democrats or the republicans have offered me ANY GOOD IDEAS since sometime last century.

Seriously all they do is grow grow grow the government. The Kick Them All Out Project - Imposing our undeniable will on the government through the power of our votes!

I agree, I think we need a 3rd party. How's it going out in Massachusetts? did you happen to see the debate between Brown and Coakley?

EXACTLY--We need a 3rd party in this country--named the Tea Party. It's time we put this corrupt--"buy your vote" banana republic far behind us.

Eventually, union workers will not have better insurance than the rest of us. Should they get better healthcare than the rest of us? No.

if you have a union Bo and they worked out a deal were they got you great Ins.....and your union could not or did not get you a great plan or you are not in a union.....oh well....

And here I thought we were going to get great healthcare with obamalama care. Now sillybooboo is saying we won't. Hmmm, so I guess the left loons are content with mediocrity, and everyone has to suffer.

And here I thought we were going to get great healthcare with obamalama care. Now sillybooboo is saying we won't. Hmmm, so I guess the left loons are content with mediocrity, and everyone has to suffer.

The bill they passed is going to fix some of the things that are wrong with healthcare now. It doesn't start until 2012 and you guys are already saying its a failure? LOL.

The people who work for corporations and get decent healthcare, don't realize how costly it is for their employer. And the costs are going up. So instead of you getting a raise, the insurance companies are getting your raise.

And most of us have seen our costs increase over the years and some of us are denied coverage because the insurance companies don't want to pay.

And the cost are going up simply because the insurance giants are greedy. Like the oil companies, they have raised prices just to see how far they can go. Well they went too far and the government now has to regulate them. Or come up with an alternative to compete against them.

Why then are the insurance companies afraid that they can't compete with a public option. Its not a bad solution. Its a great solution, and the rich insurance giants are afraid of it. So they give you misinformation trying to kill any and all reform.

Like all for profit corporations, they are constantly cutting costs to save money. And that money isn't for shareholders. It goes to executive bonus'.

If the Dems didn't fix healthcare, 50% of us would not be able to afford it in 10 years. And I guarantee you broke asses would fall on the side of the uninsured. Don't think you would be safe.

The bill they passed is going to fix some of the things that are wrong with healthcare now. It doesn't start until 2012 and you guys are already saying its a failure? LOL.

The people who work for corporations and get decent healthcare, don't realize how costly it is for their employer. And the costs are going up. So instead of you getting a raise, the insurance companies are getting your raise.

And most of us have seen our costs increase over the years and some of us are denied coverage because the insurance companies don't want to pay.

And the cost are going up simply because the insurance giants are greedy. Like the oil companies, they have raised prices just to see how far they can go. Well they went too far and the government now has to regulate them. Or come up with an alternative to compete against them.

Why then are the insurance companies afraid that they can't compete with a public option. Its not a bad solution. Its a great solution, and the rich insurance giants are afraid of it. So they give you misinformation trying to kill any and all reform.

Like all for profit corporations, they are constantly cutting costs to save money. And that money isn't for shareholders. It goes to executive bonus'.

If the Dems didn't fix healthcare, 50% of us would not be able to afford it in 10 years. And I guarantee you broke asses would fall on the side of the uninsured. Don't think you would be safe.

Your understanding of a publicly held company is poor. The shareholders elect a board of directors. That board determines company policy and whether the executives have a job. So, unless shareholders are working against their best interests, they want a good return on investment. Most fat has been trimmed from companies for some time now. New profit must be made from growth of some type.

The Dems "fix" of health care has already been determined to be MORE expensive that doing absolutely nothing different. If your prediction is true, that means the new plan will cause those results sooner.

I do have to admit that, in my opinion, neither the democrats or the republicans have offered me ANY GOOD IDEAS since sometime last century.

Seriously all they do is grow grow grow the government. The Kick Them All Out Project - Imposing our undeniable will on the government through the power of our votes!

I agree, I think we need a 3rd party. How's it going out in Massachusetts? did you happen to see the debate between Brown and Coakley?

EXACTLY--We need a 3rd party in this country--named the Tea Party. It's time we put this corrupt--"buy your vote" banana republic far behind us.

Name it whatever you want as long as its not progressive or progressive light i'll vote for it.

Anyone wanna bet on why the Unions were at the WH yesterday?

How long will it be before we hear that unions are exempt from any tax implications on caddie plans?

Anyone wanna bet on why the Unions were at the WH yesterday?

How long will it be before we hear that unions are exempt from any tax implications on caddie plans?

Probably. I mean the unions did kick in over 30 mil to the DNC during the 08 election, their kickback is coming.

ANyone curious as to why Big Pharm and Big Health Insurance showed up and donated a lot of money to Martha Coakley last night?

Trickling out:

FDL News Desk » Is There A Deal On The Excise Tax?

Is There A Deal On The Excise Tax?
By: David Dayen Wednesday January 13, 2010 12:38 pm
There are some reports in the media today about a “deal” on the excise tax between the White House and labor unions. Kaiser Health News has a roundup of these reports.

“Unions tentatively struck a deal Tuesday to exempt collectively bargained healthcare plans from a tax on high-cost plans expected to be used to help raise revenue for the healthcare overhaul,” CongressDaily reports. “AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka, Service Employees International Union President Andy Stern and United Auto Workers President Ron Gettelfinger met with House Speaker [Nancy] Pelosi Tuesday, a day after labor leaders met at the White House to express their opposition to the excise tax. … Exempting collectively bargained plans would appease unions that often offer expensive health plans in lieu of higher wages. The deal could also help Obama avoid breaking his promise not to tax those earning less than $200,000″ (Edney, 1/13)​

who are those broke asses Bo?...and the Dems havent fixed shit yet
Booboo sure does make a lot up on the fly, wouldn't you say?

is it me or is jake starkey a false republican...?

the idiot is blathering about how to make seniors, unions etc....vote repub....

his ideas? have the gop take the dem platform :lol:

Yurt, try smaller government, less taxes, no foreign interventions, less government intrusions into our lives, pro-active on small business and the working class. You don't like it, then give us your money and vote and shut up, or move on.

Forum List

Back