Welcome back CrimsonWhite

I'm not really back.

My home and work IPs are still in Miserable User status, which makes it impossible to view the board, logged in or not.
At the church cafe right now, so I thought I would log in and welcome CW back. He's a good guy, and I'm glad to see he's safe.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del

Ditto that!!! :D

Champagne2520Tresses2520aklEXT2520W-1-1.jpg

I'm not really back.

My home and work IPs are still in Miserable User status, which makes it impossible to view the board, logged in or not.
At the church cafe right now, so I thought I would log in and welcome CW back. He's a good guy, and I'm glad to see he's safe.

I wish Miserable User status did not exist.

WB, CW.

I'm not really back.

Try deleting your USMB cookies and then you should at least be able to read when logged out. We miss you, Radio!

I'm not really back.

I wish Miserable User status did not exist.

WB, CW.

He's not on MU status. :dunno:

No, he isn't, so his troubles must stem from elsewhere.

Forum List

Back