Weird Chinese religion believes Trump was sent by Heaven to defeat communists in China

Weird Chinese religion believes Trump was sent by Heaven to defeat communists in China

Trump, Qanon and an impending judgment day: Behind the Facebook-fueled rise of The Epoch Times

Former practitioners of Falun Gong told NBC News that believers think the world is headed toward a judgment day, where those labeled “communists” will be sent to a kind of hell, and those sympathetic to the spiritual community will be spared.

It has also invited scrutiny of the spiritual leader’s more unconventional ideas. Among them, Li has railed against what he called the wickedness of homosexuality, feminism and popular music while holding that he is a god-like figure who can levitate and walk through walls.

Devout practitioners of Falun Gong “believe that Trump was sent by heaven to destroy the Communist Party.”

———

They hate gay people and modern music and they believe Obama and Clinton were behind spy gate which was a deep state plot controlled by Clinton and Obama.

They are wacky enough to fit right in with the GOP, the problem for them is that they’re not white..

Many Asians are Social Conservative, but you would not know this because you are a close minded individual that believe the GOP is only white when it come to it voting base and politicians...
I hear some Republicans still insisting they are “social conservatives“.
What does that even mean?
Hate the poor worship the rich?
Babies in cages?
Let them die healthcare?
Tax cuts for billionaires and corporations?
Abolish the EPA and rollback safety and environmental protections?
All of this stuff seems super radical to me. Very anti-humanity.

Babies in cages?

I did not notice Progressives like yourself complaining when Obama was President, so you must have loved it when Obama detained and separated families but whine when Trump people do it.

How is that ACA working for you?

You know the one that Obama claimed you can keep your doctor but he forgot to mention as long as the Doctor is in the insurance network and if not oh well...

What has your State or Local governments done to help the poor by lower taxes, offering JTPA'S and other benefits?

Why must you demand the Federal Government to do what the Local and State Governments fail to do for it people?

If you hate your taxes to be so low then why are you not sending more money in so the government can waste it on the Military and other pet projects?

You mentioned the EPA and is that the same EPA that allowed a major river from Colorado to New Mexico and Arizona to get polluted with a poisonous chemical under Obama watch?

It was Nixon that gave us the EPA, so maybe you should thank a Republican again...

So come on little whiner and tell me why do you need Big Brother to do what your State and Local Governments fail to do?

I am fiscal Conservative and Social Liberal which mean do whatever you want except harming people but do it on your dime and not mine!

Also what did your response have to do with the Chinese people that believe it is the end of times?

It seem you want to change the subject because you got your ass handed to you for your bigoted and racist views!

Trump, Qanon and an impending judgment day: Behind the Facebook-fueled rise of The Epoch Times

Former practitioners of Falun Gong told NBC News that believers think the world is headed toward a judgment day, where those labeled “communists” will be sent to a kind of hell, and those sympathetic to the spiritual community will be spared.

It has also invited scrutiny of the spiritual leader’s more unconventional ideas. Among them, Li has railed against what he called the wickedness of homosexuality, feminism and popular music while holding that he is a god-like figure who can levitate and walk through walls.

Devout practitioners of Falun Gong “believe that Trump was sent by heaven to destroy the Communist Party.”

———

They hate gay people and modern music and they believe Obama and Clinton were behind spy gate which was a deep state plot controlled by Clinton and Obama.

They are wacky enough to fit right in with the GOP, the problem for them is that they’re not white..

Many Asians are Social Conservative, but you would not know this because you are a close minded individual that believe the GOP is only white when it come to it voting base and politicians...
I hear some Republicans still insisting they are “social conservatives“.
What does that even mean?
Hate the poor worship the rich?
Babies in cages?
Let them die healthcare?
Tax cuts for billionaires and corporations?
Abolish the EPA and rollback safety and environmental protections?
All of this stuff seems super radical to me. Very anti-humanity.
--------------------------------- I just think that YOUSE guys like being told how and what you are ALLOWED to do Dean .

It seem Dean want to move away from his racist and bigoted comments and now focus on what he believe the GOP is about and no longer discuss the Chinese that believe it is the end of times...

This is why his threads get tossed in the lower section of this site...

Forum List

Back