Trump Misses Filing Deadline In Lawsuit Against Clinton - Are Calendars Controlled By The Deep State?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Donald Trump’s lawyers failed to meet a key filing deadline in his effort to stop the US from being removed as a defendant in a lawsuit in which the former president accused Hillary Clinton and various officials of conspiring against him during the Russia probe. US District Judge Donald Middlebrooks on Friday said Trump failed to respond by Sept. 1 to a motion to dismiss filed by the US government, which is one of many defendants in the suit filed under a civil racketeering law.

Trump’s lawyers said in a statement that the missed deadline was the result of a procedural misunderstanding about the type of response they were filing, and that the document would be filed soon. Clinton and other defendants have also filed motions to dismiss."

Trump being the brilliant billioniare businessman that he is; only hires the best lawyers...so to think they misunderstood procedures is ridiculous....but that is what they had to say because the truth will be too hard for Americans to believe..you see, what actually happened was that the Deep State manipulated time and forced the lawyers to get the filing date wrong...so this is definitely proof that the Obama/Clinton administration is hiding something and trying to do everything they can to stop Trump from exposing their diabolical deeds.....and let's not forget, the Duhram investigation is about to expose Michelle Obama's backroom deal with China any minute now.

Does Trump have a case? I believe so but he had a case for years and did nothing. He seems to like saying "Something is coming very soon" and not following through.

People like to condemn Biden's attention span (and for valid reasons) but Trump's attention span isn't any longer than 280 characters.

Does Trump have a case? I believe so but he had a case for years and did nothing. He seems to like saying "Something is coming very soon" and not following through.

People like to condemn Biden's attention span (and for valid reasons) but Trump's attention span isn't any longer than 280 characters.
What is Biden's attention span??

And how did it stop policies like student loan debt cancellation, infrastructure spending, drug price reduction and other policies he passed from being popular...because they are...

I think folks just go on and on about biden being senile just because there needs to be some type of "both sides" narrative in order to normalize the utter batshit crazy that comes from Republicans....Biden is a typical centrist politician......

What is Biden's attention span??

And how did it stop policies like student loan debt cancellation, infrastructure spending, drug price reduction and other policies he passed from being popular...because they are...

None of it actually paid for. People love their "free" stuff. Biden and the Democrats promised to make the rich pay their "fair share". All of this is going to cost us and it's not going to be pretty.

I think folks just go on and on about biden being senile just because there needs to be some type of "both sides" narrative in order to normalize the utter batshit crazy that comes from Republicans....Biden is a typical centrist politician......

I've not once tried to "normalize" anything from the Republicans. There is Biden's record and there is the fact that today he does not have his full cognizance. I suppose one can note that Biden does at least have an excuse.

Its impossible for Trump to beat the deep state anyway. But this was an own goal. Elites will be laughing at this.
Time to bring back Rusy and Sydney "Big Syd" Powell.

Forum List

Back