Weird Chinese religion believes Trump was sent by Heaven to defeat communists in China

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Weird Chinese religion believes Trump was sent by Heaven to defeat communists in China

Trump, Qanon and an impending judgment day: Behind the Facebook-fueled rise of The Epoch Times

Former practitioners of Falun Gong told NBC News that believers think the world is headed toward a judgment day, where those labeled “communists” will be sent to a kind of hell, and those sympathetic to the spiritual community will be spared.

It has also invited scrutiny of the spiritual leader’s more unconventional ideas. Among them, Li has railed against what he called the wickedness of homosexuality, feminism and popular music while holding that he is a god-like figure who can levitate and walk through walls.

Devout practitioners of Falun Gong “believe that Trump was sent by heaven to destroy the Communist Party.”

———

They hate gay people and modern music and they believe Obama and Clinton were behind spy gate which was a deep state plot controlled by Clinton and Obama.

They are wacky enough to fit right in with the GOP, the problem for them is that they’re not white..

Trump, Qanon and an impending judgment day: Behind the Facebook-fueled rise of The Epoch Times

Former practitioners of Falun Gong told NBC News that believers think the world is headed toward a judgment day, where those labeled “communists” will be sent to a kind of hell, and those sympathetic to the spiritual community will be spared.

It has also invited scrutiny of the spiritual leader’s more unconventional ideas. Among them, Li has railed against what he called the wickedness of homosexuality, feminism and popular music while holding that he is a god-like figure who can levitate and walk through walls.

Devout practitioners of Falun Gong “believe that Trump was sent by heaven to destroy the Communist Party.”

———

They hate gay people and modern music and they believe Obama and Clinton were behind spy gate which was a deep state plot controlled by Clinton and Obama.

They are wacky enough to fit right in with the GOP, the problem for them is that they’re not white..

Many Asians are Social Conservative, but you would not know this because you are a close minded individual that believe the GOP is only white when it come to it voting base and politicians...

• Banned

———

Many Asians are Social Conservative, but you would not know this because you are a close minded individual that believe the GOP is only white when it come to it voting base and politicians...
The Republican Party is currently cleansing their party. That’s why they’re getting rid of the one black congressman and the one black senator. So they have racial purity among the GOP leadership.

Chinese may be used by the GOP, but they’ll never be accepted.

———

The Republican Party is currently cleansing their party. That’s why they’re getting rid of the one black congressman and the one black senator. So they have racial purity among the GOP leadership.

Are blacks the only minorities in the world?

Also wasn't this about Chinese and some weird religion and your stupid comment about how the GOP is white only?

Ask Cruz, Rubio, Bush, Haley, Martinez and so on how the GOP is a white only club because they will correct you again!

Last edited:
I don't know 'fulan gong' but whatever works for the interest of the USA is fine with me . One thing I have liked is reports and I have seen some pictures of the 'hong kong'ers' carrying American Flags and agitating for [GUN's] and Second Amendment Rights . I am also hoping that these protests , riots , ideas spread to mainland 'china' Dean .

———

He was

———

I imagine being a Christian in China is pretty rough.

This shit is too good!!!
Now deanie has TDS over Trump supporters in China.
:21::21::21:

We get it dean.
You must support the Party of the Peoples Republic.

———

Do you realize how racist your post was?
You post this, but you voted for the lady who's Campaign manager goes to flesh eating ritual parties.

I don't know 'fulan gong' but whatever works for the interest of the USA is fine with me . One thing I have liked is reports and I have seen some pictures of the 'hong kong'ers' carrying American Flags and agitating for [GUN's] and Second Amendment Rights . I am also hoping that these protests , riots , ideas spread to mainland 'china' Dean .
In deans world those protesters are traitors to the Peoples Republic as they wave the banner of racist, imperialistic, genocidal capitalists.

By the way, did anyone guess "Religion" as the forth R in the Democratic Strategy Plan?
Russia, Racism, Recession (already mute with the market bounce back) and perhaps Dean is exposing the new syncronized talking point-RELIGION.
Someone get these people the rest of their set of Webster's Dictionary, obviously R was the cheapest book in the set and that's all they got and use.

———

Be careful, they've placed one of themselves in your general vicinity. At any moment, you might come in contact with someone who doesn't irrationally hate Republicans. Better not leave the basement for a while.

Now Dean will be against that idea because Communism is the future and those Conservative Chinese are just getting in his way of having 1984 finally happening...

We get it dean down with God and up with Communism. Man I so glad not to be you.

———

I hear some Republicans still insisting they are “social conservatives“.
What does that even mean?
Hate the poor worship the rich?
Babies in cages?
Let them die healthcare?
Tax cuts for billionaires and corporations?
Abolish the EPA and rollback safety and environmental protections?
All of this stuff seems super radical to me. Very anti-humanity.

———

I hear some Republicans still insisting they are “social conservatives“.
What does that even mean?
Hate the poor worship the rich?
Babies in cages?
Let them die healthcare?
Tax cuts for billionaires and corporations?
Abolish the EPA and rollback safety and environmental protections?
All of this stuff seems super radical to me. Very anti-humanity.
--------------------------------- I just think that YOUSE guys like being told how and what you are ALLOWED to do Dean .

New Topics

Forum List

Back