Weinstein Trial kicks off

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Harvey Weinstein trial: What you need to know

Jury selection is beginning in the trial of Harvey Weinstein, once one of Hollywood's most successful producers, who was behind hit films including Shakespeare in Love, The King's Speech and Pulp Fiction.

In 2017, dozens of sexual assault allegations emerged against the movie mogul.

Now he is standing trial and could face life in jail if convicted.

How will this one work out ? I think he is a badun. One maybe, two possibly but 70 is a lot to excuse away. I think he is going down.

Harvey Weinstein trial: What you need to know

Jury selection is beginning in the trial of Harvey Weinstein, once one of Hollywood's most successful producers, who was behind hit films including Shakespeare in Love, The King's Speech and Pulp Fiction.

In 2017, dozens of sexual assault allegations emerged against the movie mogul.

Now he is standing trial and could face life in jail if convicted.

How will this one work out ? I think he is a badun. One maybe, two possibly but 70 is a lot to excuse away. I think he is going down.

I think he is going down.

Turnabout is fair play

If guilty lock him up for life.
He has another trial to face in LA after this one. He is obviously very rich. Is that enough to get him off ?

It may, I hope that it does not. seventy victims is pretty tough to overcome but nothing surprises me anymore. OJ killed two people with a slick bunch of lawyers and a less than effective DA team. Anything can happen.

The last two threads we commented on together we agreed, now that is scary, isn't it? :)

He has another trial to face in LA after this one. He is obviously very rich. Is that enough to get him off ?

It may, I hope that it does not. seventy victims is pretty tough to overcome but nothing surprises me anymore. OJ killed two people with a slick bunch of lawyers and a less than effective DA team. Anything can happen.

The last two threads we commented on together we agreed, now that is scary, isn't it? :)
Dont worry, I wont tell anyone.

4619.jpg

Lol.

Or is it enough to get him knocked off because he knows to much?
I would imagine that any secrets he has would be recorded and sitting in a safe. Make a great film. Who would play Harvey ?

Probably not Kevin Spacey.

Forum List

Back