Weinergate

It does make one wish for extra strength Brain Bleach.

if you were worried about brain bleach, you wouldn't be wallowing in this.

not anthony's style and he has aspirations. i can't imagine him doing that on twitter. and knowing how he makes you rightwingnuts well... nuts, wouldn't shock me if one of you loons hacked him. not that difficult.

Yahoo had a list of six security questions they posed that could easily be answered by googling Sarah Palin's name. Things like her high school, year of marriage, child's name etc.

I don't know how twitter does it. Password schemes in general are getting stronger all the time, which is ultra annoying. Most passwords these days are minimum of six, and have to include both numbers and letters

My favorite password recovery system is questions you create yourself. My question is in russian, is very personal, and is not findable in Google even if I were famous.

Do you idiots honestly believe that he did this? Really? Ever heard of a concept called "innocent until proven guilty?"

I remember when Sarah Palin's Account was hacked. I don't know how hard it is to hack twitter. It does happen.

I can see no reason why he would do this. I am inclined to believe him. He has been in politics forever. He knows better.
But he is also a liberal politician, which means he is pretty lame when it comes to security issues. So I think it perfectly reasonable to be as lax as in his personal security as he is on national security.
So I am sure he has an easily hackable password. And someone found it.

you were doing great for the first two paragraphs, which i agree with. But then you lapsed into rightwingnut false characterizations...

bummer.

Yahoo had a list of six security questions they posed that could easily be answered by googling Sarah Palin's name. Things like her high school, year of marriage, child's name etc.

I don't know how twitter does it. Password schemes in general are getting stronger all the time, which is ultra annoying. Most passwords these days are minimum of six, and have to include both numbers and letters

My favorite password recovery system is questions you create yourself. My question is in russian, is very personal, and is not findable in Google even if I were famous.

You should see some of the ones I deal with in Communications systems? The password itself could wrap around a 10X12 room...:eek:

One password I had to deal with was 10 characters, didn't make a word, half numbers, half letters and half the letters had to a different case from the other half.

I would like to see the Regex that created that monster.

It appears that Rep. Weiner may have sent a naughty pic to a woman on Twitter.

He's claiming his account was hacked, but that's a lame excuse.

This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter. We’ve protected her name and her account, which was at one time verified to be active but has since been deleted after the photo in question was deleted. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern.

Weinergate: Congressman Claims “Facebook Hacked” As Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Journalism

This may be a bigger problem for Rep. Weiner than politics!

"But I'm intrigued with Anthony Weiner who, in July, married a devout Muslim woman who has kept her Islamic faith. (I don't know if he adopted Islam but she has not become Jewish)."
MJ Rosenberg: Weiner (with Muslim Wife) Won't Say Mosque Is Okay

...Remember their motto: ...what happens in Weiner-mosque, stays in Weiner-mosque....along with your hands.

This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter. We’ve protected her name and her account, which was at one time verified to be active but has since been deleted after the photo in question was deleted. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern.

Weinergate: Congressman Claims “Facebook Hacked” As Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Journalism

"But I'm intrigued with Anthony Weiner who, in July, married a devout Muslim woman who has kept her Islamic faith. (I don't know if he adopted Islam but she has not become Jewish)."

...Remember their motto: ...what happens in Weiner-mosque, stays in Weiner-mosque....along with your hands.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

not anthony's style and he has aspirations. i can't imagine him doing that on twitter. and knowing how he makes you rightwingnuts well... nuts, wouldn't shock me if one of you loons hacked him. not that difficult.

why yes, you can see all the personal attacks and personality crunching you find on a typical palin or some commensurate rep. con thread right..over.....where? :eusa_eh:

:lol:

Suspicious 'links'...bloated 'sausage'.....'Frankly' speaking, this whole kerfuffle with Mr 'Weiner' is a not so hot 'dog'. He should resign even if he didn't do it......just to save us the weiner jokes.....:lol:

I'm not the one swallowing his cocktail weenie. And it is rather suspicious that his yfrog account has bee wiped clean. If he were a GOPper, you'd be screeching "coverup".

Last edited:
If he did it - he needs to resign immediately. Of course he'll deny, obfuscate, and lie to protect himself.....

OH wait - he just issued a statement:
Weiner: " I do not own underwear, of that brand, color, or size. Also, my weiner is much, much smaller".
:lol:

Snort. I hate ice tea sucked up into my sinuses.:lol:

Comrades,

it is most shocking that someone has tried to take over or "hack" into Rep Weiner’s accounts.

In his debut on Twitter, someone, according to him, took over some of his accounts and released photos of a questionable nature.

He claims to have erased all the photos in question. Too bad he did not keep the information for the police to use in their investigation. Funny how that works..
:eusa_whistle:

Good thing, according to him, someone hacked into his files. After all, no doubt if these were his photos, he would do the honorable thing and resign.

The new Oscar Mayer Weinermobile does not do him justice

000-oscar-meyer-food-truck.jpg

Forum List

Back