Weinergate

The police don't investigate when your Facebook account gets hacked. What's the point of this thread exactly?

The police don't investigate when your Facebook account gets hacked. What's the point of this thread exactly?

Someone receiving unwanted and unsolicited sexual photos is a crime...
Over the internet adds to it as well

Of course in your house this may be common, so your confusion is understandable
:eusa_angel:

Don't forget the left wingnut fister who broke into Palin's email , the hacker was convicted on two federal charges, including gaining unauthorized access to a computer, and sentenced to a year and a day in prison.

One can only hope that he did not ruin any investigation the police may be starting to help out the poor women that got these photos

Last edited:
It appears that Rep. Weiner may have sent a naughty pic to a woman on Twitter.

He's claiming his account was hacked, but that's a lame excuse.

This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter. We’ve protected her name and her account, which was at one time verified to be active but has since been deleted after the photo in question was deleted. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern.

Weinergate: Congressman Claims “Facebook Hacked” As Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Journalism

It seems to have some more twists..

Link has webshots of both the Rep accounts and the "victim" of these unsolicited emails

Gennette Nicole Cordova is a student at Whatcom Community College, Bellingham, Wash., where she is a reporter for the student newspaper, Horizon... It must be emphasized that at this point we have no idea whether Ms. Cordova actually knows Rep. Weiner, whether her Twitter claim of him being her “boyfriend” was just a joke, or whether Rep. Weiner actually communicated with Ms. Cordova​

At this point, the story is getting interesting but not enough yet

Of course the fact that Jesse LaGreca at Daily Kos is trying to turn this into a story about Andrew Breitbart, only makes the Left look even more desperate

Really what does the Left have to fear?

If this pans out to be true, the MSM will protect him and looked what infidelities did for Ted Kennedy's career - "Lion of the Senate"

Obviously, if true the honorable thing to do would be to resign; but we are talking about someone from the Left here..

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter. We’ve protected her name and her account, which was at one time verified to be active but has since been deleted after the photo in question was deleted. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern.

Weinergate: Congressman Claims “Facebook Hacked” As Lewd Photo Hits Twitter - Big Journalism
You do know you look like a fool here dont you?

I will say, if it turns out to be true, that's pretty fucking hilarious. "Weiner" indeed.

I can't wait for the NYPost headline about it....

Last edited:

You do know you look like a fool here dont you?

pot meet kettle.

It does make one wish for extra strength Brain Bleach.

if you were worried about brain bleach, you wouldn't be wallowing in this.

not anthony's style and he has aspirations. i can't imagine him doing that on twitter. and knowing how he makes you rightwingnuts well... nuts, wouldn't shock me if one of you loons hacked him. not that difficult.

And of course if he were a Republican you'd be crucifying him as a hypocrite etc etc. But I recall that you suck his wiener when you aren't fixated on Obama's.

Big Government? That's Breitbart. Has he ever broken a fact based story? Maybe one of his pimps is the hacker, it sounds exactly like something he would do.

It does make one wish for extra strength Brain Bleach.

if you were worried about brain bleach, you wouldn't be wallowing in this.

not anthony's style and he has aspirations. i can't imagine him doing that on twitter. and knowing how he makes you rightwingnuts well... nuts, wouldn't shock me if one of you loons hacked him. not that difficult.

And of course if he were a Republican you'd be crucifying him as a hypocrite etc etc. But I recall that you suck his wiener when you aren't fixated on Obama's.

It really is amazing Weiner was able to take back control of his accounts just 4 mins after he was hacked ...
:eusa_whistle:

Funny thing, Weiner is usually a camera/press whore like his mentor Schumer and he has not called a press conference yet? His normal approach would be to hold a press conference and call for some new intrusive and useless gov't program, like PapaObama care.

Really, since the victim of this attack is a black 21 yr old college girl, you would think he would at least offer her some help. What if these attacks were some form of "hate speech" ?

Strange how the radical Left and him are not using this against the right.
After all, they are use to blaming any event on the right- why not this one

The left acts like they hope it goes away...
Really what do they have to fear, after all the Left and the MSM hold them to a lower standard. So even if his claims turn out to be false, it is not like anything will happen to him.

Yes indeed, funny how that works
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
It's not the crime, it's the cover up.

Congressman Weiner’s district is in NY. He is a man of some national prominence, a liberal who is not afraid of taking on conservatives directly. The phone message at his national office is personable and friendly. He is a regular guest on Morning Joe and is not shy about appearing anywhere. His national prominence dwarfs mine of course.

As of this moment 10:03 a.m. EST he has over 45K followers (45737 to be exact) I’m not one of them. He also follows only 194 people.

Until 48 hours ago one of those people was Gennette Noble the young lady who is at the center of this interesting event.

Just to remind you. Gennette Noble is a 21-year-old college student in Seattle Washington. She writes for the college newspaper. She seems a fairly attractive young girl and until 24 hours ago I knew absolutely nothing about her. I doubt many people on the net did. It would be fair to say that her prominence compared to me is of the same proportion of my prominence compared to Joe Scarborough.

Yet until 48 hours ago she was one of the under 200 people Congressman Wiener followed on Twitter.

Runt that through your head for a second.

In the last 24 hours her facebook account has disappeared. Her twitter account have disappeared. Her byline has disappeared from college papers. This shows someone is taking great pains to remove her from the net.

If one wants to believe the congressman’s story one can say she is just trying to avoid further unwanted publicity. One might be able to rationalize that....

Datechguy's Blog » Blog Archive » Hey MSM any old Twit(erer) understands what Rep Weiner’s numbers mean

Congressman Weiner’s district is in NY. He is a man of some national prominence, a liberal who is not afraid of taking on conservatives directly. The phone message at his national office is personable and friendly. He is a regular guest on Morning Joe and is not shy about appearing anywhere. His national prominence dwarfs mine of course.

As of this moment 10:03 a.m. EST he has over 45K followers (45737 to be exact) I’m not one of them. He also follows only 194 people.

Until 48 hours ago one of those people was Gennette Noble the young lady who is at the center of this interesting event.

Just to remind you. Gennette Noble is a 21-year-old college student in Seattle Washington. She writes for the college newspaper. She seems a fairly attractive young girl and until 24 hours ago I knew absolutely nothing about her. I doubt many people on the net did. It would be fair to say that her prominence compared to me is of the same proportion of my prominence compared to Joe Scarborough.

Yet until 48 hours ago she was one of the under 200 people Congressman Wiener followed on Twitter.

In the last 24 hours her facebook account has disappeared. Her twitter account have disappeared. Her byline has disappeared from college papers. This shows someone is taking great pains to remove her from the net.

If one wants to believe the congressman’s story one can say she is just trying to avoid further unwanted publicity. One might be able to rationalize that....

Datechguy's Blog » Blog Archive » Hey MSM any old Twit(erer) understands what Rep Weiner’s numbers mean

Have no idea what is going on, but the blogger could at least get Bellingham right. She lives in Bellingham, not Seattle. I love it when people live on the Westside, they always say they live in Seattle. Bellingham is almost two hours from Seattle.
Now continue.

More analysis of Weinergate:

In fact, on his Twitter account, Weiner appeared to dissemble and bumble about for over an hour before firing off the tweet about his Facebook account being hacked. Here’s a recreation of the timeline, starting with the Tweet Weiner claims was sent by an alleged hacker and ending with the “FB Hacked” tweet:

@RepWeiner @(name redacted) yfrog Photo : http://yfrog.com/h25m3luj Shared by RepWeiner 13 hours, 59 minutes ago reply

@RepWeiner
Killng me!! RT @kknapp1: @RepWeiner that is a tragedy! #EpicGame
13 hours, 54 minutes ago reply

@RepWeiner my tivo ate the hockey game! #WhoCanISue?
13 hours, 55 minutes ago reply

@RepWeiner @kknapp1 just kill me now.
13 hours, 52 minutes ago reply

@RepWeiner
Tivo eats the hockey game and Versus taunts me with endless postgame. #IsThisHell?
13 hours ago reply

@RepWeiner
Followers of my lame hockey tweets recall i picked tb and nashville. #NotSoBrilliant
12 hours, 50 minutes ago reply

@RepWeiner
Tivo shot. FB hacked. Is my blender gonna attack me next? #TheToasterIsVeryLoyal
12 hours, 36 minutes ago reply

The New York Post also completely ignores Weiner’s earlier twitter reference to the City of Seattle in a Tweet that remains on his feed. For whatever reason, the Congressman added the hashtag #Thats545InSeattleIThink to a Tweet announcing the time of an upcoming appearance on MSNBC. Reportedly, the young woman the lewd photograph was sent to lives in … Seattle.

Also missing from the NY Post’s story is an explanation for how a hacking of Weiner’s Facebook account could lead to a Yfrog image being posted in his public Twitter feed. But by far, the most glaring hole is the question everyone, including Politico, is asking: Has Rep. Weiner reported this alleged hacking to the authorities?

Rep. Weiner Spokesperson Lies To ‘New York Post’ - Big Journalism

Actually, this is one situation that I would appreciate being covered up!

Yikes...'what is once seen cannot be unseen'!!!

I've thought Anthony Weiner was the absolute worst politician in America before this incident. The man is a joke.

I guess the good news is he didn't exit reality, text his staff pretending to be his children and dress up in tiger suits...

alg_david_wu.jpg

Really the truth is "Who cares?"

But because the Dums have made this kind of nonsense the basis for their attacks on the GOP it is delightful to see them hoist by their own petard.

I hope the FBI makes him strip down and pose in his skivvies for comparison.

Forum List

Back