Weinergate

a+weenee.jpg

your link is invisible bro...unless you quote.then you see it, only then..:eusa_eh:
Click the link ...hilarious!
No Sheeples Here: Weinergate: Teensy Weensy Anthony Weiner, That Is

:lmao:

That's okay. If we were allowed bigger signatures, I'd add that pic to mine!

How about Lil Smokies Gate?

lil_smokies.jpg

And given that he must be circumcized, it's unlikely the cocktail weenie is wrapped.

halloween-appetizers.jpg

I remember when Sarah Palin's Account was hacked. I don't know how hard it is to hack twitter. It does happen.

I can see no reason why he would do this. I am inclined to believe him. He has been in politics forever. He knows better.
But he is also a liberal politician, which means he is pretty lame when it comes to security issues. So I think it perfectly reasonable to be as lax as in his personal security as he is on national security.
So I am sure he has an easily hackable password. And someone found it.

I remember when Sarah Palin's Account was hacked. I don't know how hard it is to hack twitter. It does happen.

I can see no reason why he would do this. I am inclined to believe him. He has been in politics forever. He knows better.
But he is also a liberal politician, which means he is pretty lame when it comes to security issues. So I think it perfectly reasonable to be as lax as in his personal security as he is on national security.
So I am sure he has an easily hackable password. And someone found it.

I agree BM, frankly...oops, :redface: I mean candidly, on the Trajan outrage meter this rates a 9 on a scale of 1-10...however, it definitely moves the needle on my Hypocrisy meter...;)

Forum List

Back