Weinergate

Really the truth is "Who cares?"

But because the Dums have made this kind of nonsense the basis for their attacks on the GOP it is delightful to see them hoist by their own petard.

And that's the point.

The Dems have played this game for a long time. It's quite amusing to see Karma Bitch Slap them.

I've thought Anthony Weiner was the absolute worst politician in America before this incident. The man is a joke.

I guess the good news is he didn't exit reality, text his staff pretending to be his children and dress up in tiger suits...

alg_david_wu.jpg
:lol:

At least Wu is fully clothed.

But because the Dums have made this kind of nonsense the basis for their attacks on the GOP it is delightful to see them hoist by their own petard.

And that's the point.

The Dems have played this game for a long time. It's quite amusing to see Karma Bitch Slap them.

Wait! Wait! Wait!

Followed up on the new Ms. Weiner, Huma Abedin....and it leads back to juicy gossip about...the lovely Huma and .....

.....the less than lovely Hillary!

And if this is true...suddenly Rep. Weiner and looks like he's done a favor for Hill, and his marriage is more like that of Governor Jim McGreevey...about whom James Carville cleverly said "the only politician who actually has a man-date.'

1. "Do you sense there is some large mass of dark matter, an unseen Scandal Star, the gravitational pull of which is warping the coverage of what seems, on the surface, a pretty dull presidential race? I do. So does Ron Rosenbaum. I thought the Dark Star was the Edwards affair allegation. But Rosenbaum says "everyone in the elite Mainstream media" knows about another juicy scandal that the LAT is supposedly sitting on. I guess this is proof that I’m not in the elite, because I don’t know what he’s talking about. … My vestigial Limbaugh gland tells me it must involve a Democrat, or else the Times would have found a reason to print it. … P.S.: If it’s just Richardson, that will be very disappointing.

I’m placing my money on the lesbian-Hillary angle.

If you examine the candidates connected by the gossip columnists to current sex scandals, Hillary leads the way with her Huma connection (and Bill with his connections).

Within a couple of hours of reading Mickey Kaus’s report above, I blitzed more than 30 sources (most of them journalists) for what they know about this matter. None of them could identify the purported LA Times story.

My dialogue with my sources left me with no doubt Tuesday night (Oct. 30) that Hillary’s made passes at women and that Muslim Huma Abedin is Hillary’s most likely source of romantic and sexual love."
Hillary & Huma – A Dark Unseen Scandal Star?

2. My dialogue with my sources left me with no doubt Tuesday night (Oct. 30) that Hillary's made passes at women and that Muslim Huma Abedin is Hillary's most likely source of romantic and sexual love.

Michelle Cottle writes in the Aug. 13, 2007 New York magazine: "Huma Abedin, Hillary's beautiful, enigmatic "body person," spends nearly every waking minute with Hillary and so has the best sense of her daily rhythms and routines."

Even if the Ron Rosenbaum report is complete nonsense (as LAT's editorial assistant editor Matt Welch asserts below), the mainstream media will come under increasing pressure (as Hillary waltzes to the Democratic nomination and assumes front runner status in the general election) to probe Hillary's love life (or lack of it) and to examine the numerous assertions (by such persons as Dick Morris, Edward Klein, etc) that she bats for the other team.

Like the rest of us, Hillary needs love. Unlike the rest of us, Hillary is powerful enough to get what she wants.

Like any woman, Hillary needs hugs and comfort and solace. She's not had that regularly from Bill for many years. Where's it coming from? Huma is the source that makes the most sense."
Huma Abedin - Hillary Clinton's personal assistant

3. From the Michael Musto gossip column linked in the above article:

As I recently said on MONICA CROWLEY’s radio show, whisper campaigns are claiming that HILLARY CLINTON is GAYLE KING–ing her aide de camp, the glamorous HUMA ABEDIN, an Indian/Pakistani goddess from Kalamazoo, Michigan. In other words, Hillary may be putting Huma out there in the press and purposely making her more visible as a pre-emptive strike that amounts to her hiding in plain sight. This way, no Republican can later say, "Who is this gorgeous babe who spends so much intimate time with Hillary that the Observer called her Hill’s ‘body person’? Was GENNIFER FLOWERS’s book right about Hillary’s sexual taste?" And does either of this couple have the balls to bottom?

4. Now, does this destroy the original Weiner story?
And if the Hillary-Huma story is true, why should a good ol' Democrat hide it?

Or...is this another vast right wing conspiracy?

And that's the point.

Oh you mean like the time they impeached a President for a blow job?

Oh wait..that was the republicans.

And that's the point.

Hmmm...interesting response.

Clinton did in fact get a blow job - although he was accused of LYING UNDER OATH.

And that's the point.

no. they impeached him for lying to a grand jury...

dipshit.

And that's the point.

Hmmm...interesting response.

Clinton did in fact get a blow job - although he was accused of LYING UNDER OATH.

Lies are only lies when republicans tell them.

And that's the point.

This is one of those great entry-level tests of one's political knowledge acumen.
The bad news, there was never, ever a case in American history where 'they' "impeached a President for a blow job."

So,...sadly, you fail.

The good news? Your knowledge and honesty in the category of political science has reached its nadir, and, therefore, has nowhere to go but up!

Continue reading posts on the USMB, it will be a practical education for you!

I love how he brings up something Clinton actually did as an analogous situation.

And that's the point.

'point' a) here ya go
Online Courses | Thinkfinity Literacy Network

''point 'b) yes it was the reps. , it was imho at least a political loser, but.....

And that's the point.

'point' a) here ya go
Online Courses | Thinkfinity Literacy Network

''point 'b) yes it was the reps. , it was imho at least a political loser, but.....

Hey, I know!

We...we...we could get the gang down at the malt shop to do a big charity-car-wash-thing to get the money for his tuition!

So that weasel Anthony Weiner got caught playing trouser hockey on Twitter and claims he was hacked?!! LMAO Yea sure WEINER.. TWITTER LOGS IPs.. secondly, by your own admission WEINERGATE, you were on Twitter just four minutes after sending your 21 year old mistress a picture of your PATHETIC PETER. How does that happen WEINER??? :clap2: Let's hear it for small peters and congressmen who tweet them!! Yay!!! WoooOOOOooot!!

Weinergate, Day Two: the Anthony Weiner Affair Theory

And that's the point.

you are so dishonest you downright stink

And that's the point.

no. they impeached him for lying to a grand jury...

dipshit.

Plus, after he left office, he had to take a "plea bargain"-
accepted a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license, pay $25,000 in legal fees related to disbarment proceedings against him and I believe he can never argue in front of the SCOTUS.

And tellingly, he's the Elder Statesman now.

And that's the point.

So you're OK with sexual harassment on the job.
And I thought the Left was pro-feminist. Silly me.

Unless history was rewritten overnight Clinton wasn't impeached for getting a blowjob. It was for lying under oath to a federal grand jury.

I understand saying he was impeached for getting a blowjob waters down the reality of the actual crime but it's not remotely close to being truthful.

Sorry, brother. Your spin fails.

Last edited:

Unless history was rewritten overnight Clinton wasn't impeached for getting a blowjob. It was for lying under oath to a federal grand jury.

I understand saying he was impeached for getting a blowjob waters down the reality of the actual crime but it's not remotely close to being truthful.

Sorry, brother. Your spin fails.

Clinton was impeached about lying to a federal grand jury about a blow job.

He was impeached because he lied to the grand jury and to the entire country. He was confronted about his cheating ways and he did what comes natural to politicians, he reflexively, compulsively lied and then he kept on lying until he'd lied his way into an impeachment. The worst part was him wagged his finger...what an ass.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs]YouTube - ‪Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman...‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back