Weiner and Trump

I don't support HRC --LOL sure dupe
You are one of the dupes supporting Trump. Take good advice: vote Gary Johnson.

--LOL your compulsiveness is just too deep you will assuredly vote for hillary --LOL
You sound like a droid. :lol: Vote Johnson. Forget about Trump, he is as worthless as HRC.
who knows but what is certain you will vote for hillary it is just who you are
:lol: Vote Johnson. Many millions of Republicans like me are voting anyone but Trump. After the election, we make you yoiks toe the line or leave the party.
--LOL

im not a republican dupe

however it is obvious your a hillary fan

You are one of the dupes supporting Trump. Take good advice: vote Gary Johnson.

--LOL your compulsiveness is just too deep you will assuredly vote for hillary --LOL
You sound like a droid. :lol: Vote Johnson. Forget about Trump, he is as worthless as HRC.
:lol: Vote Johnson. Many millions of Republicans like me are voting anyone but Trump. After the election, we make you yoiks toe the line or leave the party.
--LOLim not a republican dupehowever it is obvious your a hillary fan
Then our reorganization of the GOP will not affect you.

dont know who you think you are kidding dupe

--LOL

dont know who you think you are kidding dupe --LOL
The dupes are those Trump supporters who really think we millions of mainstream GOP are going to withhold the electoral knife from your candidacy. Don't be hoping for a miracle from the sky. We are going to stab from the heart of political hell into Trump's campaign until it ends in an awful defeat for Red Donald.

dont know who you think you are kidding dupe --LOL
The dupes are those Trump supporters who really think we millions of mainstream GOP are going to withhold the electoral knife from your candidacy. Don't be hoping for a miracle from the sky. We are going to stab from the heart of political hell into Trump's campaign until it ends in an awful defeat for Red Donald.
Dishonestly is as good as honestly because the ends justify the means.

Which pretty much paves the way for hill's political hell. She is so near the edge now, it won't take much to push her over.

"Our"?

From The Forum's #1 Hillary-bot?

Jake in love.jpg

:thewave:

"Our"? From The Forum's #1 Hillary-bot? that is spot on --LOL
Yup, "our", which does not include the alt far right anymore. After election day true Republicans are going alt right hunting: no more positions, no more policy making, no more candidates.

Forum List

Back