Weiner and Trump

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Trump certainly can recognize his own kind of sleaze.

All the more to vote for someone else.

And Melania should imitate Huma and dump him.

• Banned
I am not the one who looks boyishly stupid, Henry, like you. I don't support HRC and you love the woman abuser Trump.

• Banned
I am not the one who looks boyishly stupid, Henry, like you. I don't support HRC and you love the woman abuser Trump.

Loved the punch line: "I don't support HRC........" Maybe Gene Wilder just knew it was time to move over and let pre-teen talent take center stage!
It is time for you to put on your red jammies, Henry, and take your meds. :lol: And leave your Weiner alone. Red Donnie is every bit a loser as is M. Weiner.

Last edited:
What's even stranger is that Trump tried to say that because Huma was married to a pervert (Weiner), that Hillary might have endangered the country by allowing a pervert so close to secret material.

Guess Trump doesn't understand how secret material works, because if he did, he'd realize how stupid that statement was.

Its really no one's business but the couple.

Except -

When the Party Of Family Values says we all have to live like they refuse to live. If "you" are screwing around, you have no right to tell others they should not screw around. MYOB

On just about any subject you can name,Duh Donuld is a hypocrite and a liar.

Weiner is an idiot because what he did lost us a good congressman - which are few and far between. If he had been a Repub, he'd still be in congress (think Vitter, Coburn and Liar and Hypocrite Par Excellence Santorum who broke laws and got rewarded for it) but Dems don't put up with near what Rs do.

What's even stranger is that Trump tried to say that because Huma was married to a pervert (Weiner), that Hillary might have endangered the country by allowing a pervert so close to secret material.

Guess Trump doesn't understand how secret material works, because if he did, he'd realize how stupid that statement was.

He's really getting desperate but that was just bizarre.

Except -

When the Party Of Family Values says we all have to live like they refuse to live. If "you" are screwing around, you have no right to tell others they should not screw around. MYOB

Weiner is an idiot because what he did lost us a good congressman - which are few and far between. If he had been a Repub, he'd still be in congress (think Vitter, Coburn and Liar and Hypocrite Par Excellence Santorum who broke laws and got rewarded for it) but Dems don't put up with near what Rs do.
That's why democrats kept voting for Ted Kennedy. He only killed a woman right?

Except -

That's why democrats kept voting for Ted Kennedy. He only killed a woman right?
Doesn't excuse a slub like Trump, though.

Trump certainly can recognize his own kind of sleaze.

All the more to vote for someone else.

And Melania should imitate Huma and dump him.

I hear Hillary will divorce Bill and Huma will move into the Master Bedroom at the White House should the "Butch" get elected.

Loved the punch line: "I don't support HRC........" Maybe Gene Wilder just knew it was time to move over and let pre-teen talent take center stage!
Weiner and Trump are two of kind, and you support Trump. Says bad things about you, Henry. Vote Gary Johnson. Man up before you die.

I don't support HRC --LOL sure dupe
You are one of the dupes supporting Trump. Take good advice: vote Gary Johnson.

--LOL your compulsiveness is just too deep you will assuredly vote for hillary --LOL
You sound like a droid. :lol: Vote Johnson. Forget about Trump, he is as worthless as HRC.

--LOL your compulsiveness is just too deep you will assuredly vote for hillary --LOL
You sound like a droid. :lol: Vote Johnson. Forget about Trump, he is as worthless as HRC.

who knows but what is certain you will vote for hillary

it is just who you are

who knows but what is certain you will vote for hillary it is just who you are
:lol: Vote Johnson. Many millions of Republicans like me are voting anyone but Trump. After the election, we make you yoiks toe the line or leave the party.

Forum List

Back