Limbaugh Knew It All Along, Ya Dittoheads!

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
An awesome exchange from the fat druggie's show. A listener loses his mind listening to el Rushbo never being able to admit that he was wrong. Enjoy.

Rush: I never took him seriously on this

Republicans are suckers

Limbaugh is being honest for once. He never took Trump seriously, his supporters are rubes, and they still won't care that they were lied to. Have a fun November, jackasses. :lol:

Remember when Limbaugh made $1 million dollar bet he made in 92' and reneged on it when he was proven wrong? I totally lost ALL respect for him after THAT fiasco. Limbaugh is beneath contempt. No integrity whatsoever. None. He proved it.

It's gotten to the point where Trump supporters are pretty much admitting they don't care what he says without really saying it. They are too invested in their orange God to back out now.

It's gotten to the point where Trump supporters are pretty much admitting they don't care what he says without really saying it. They are too invested in their orange God to back out now.

Back out and go where? Over to Hitlery, the crook?. I love this time of the year when politics becomes just like the WWF.......such grand theater. Bread and circuses for the serfs........

Back out and go where? Over to Hitlery, the crook?. I love this time of the year when politics becomes just like the WWF.......such grand theater. Bread and circuses for the serfs........

You see, the disconnect with you people is you think Trump would actually be better than her.

Never should have gotten that far. Those with half a brain knew he was playing you rubes all along.

"I'm going to build a wall and Mexico will pay for it."

"How will you get them to pay for it?"

"They'll pay for it."

"But how will you get them to pay for it?"

"They'll pay for it."

This was the substance behind almost every policy idea he has had. He's a complete joke.

You see, the disconnect with you people is you think Trump would actually be better than her.

I am not one of "them" people. I simply know what the Clintons are all about. If Trump was legit, they would have taken him our or made sure that he didn't get the nomination. That is how little faith I have in this corporate entity.

Rush HATES Fair Trade; he has built his career off of selfish, sociopathic narcissists.
His ratings were headed towards the toilet and he jumped on the Trump bandwagon.
Rush IS going to be extremely uncomfortable in God's presence.

Last edited:

Every other candidate is better than her, and considering one is Green Party, that's really saying something. So, yes, everyone, and by extension Trump, is better than Hillary.

Never should have gotten that far. Those with half a brain knew he was playing you rubes all along.

"They'll pay for it."

"They'll pay for it."

This was the substance behind almost every policy idea he has had. He's a complete joke.

Yeah, securing the border was a totally stupid idea even though we allegedly have this joke of a war on terror where the NSA and the DHS is gathering intel and data on American citizens and patting them down at the airports when it's actually "da gubermint" that is funding the terrorism in the Middle East and causing the mass migration to begin with. If someone wrote a script for a movie about this, people would say it was too far -fetched....SMH......

An awesome exchange from the fat druggie's show. A listener loses his mind listening to el Rushbo never being able to admit that he was wrong. Enjoy.

Before Rush got his huge radio deal, he spoke out against the Fed bank and the nefarious deeds of the banking oligarchs....but once he got his big deal? He stopped talking about it and nor would he allow anyone to come on his show and bring it up as a topic. The same with alleged constitutionalist Mark Levin.

Rightwing radio is nothing but controlled opposition to keep people from looking at the real cause of the shitty situation that we find ourselves in and it will never get any better until we get to the root cause of it. Like Henry Ford once said "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

"They'll pay for it."

"They'll pay for it."

Yeah, securing the border was a totally stupid idea even though we allegedly have this joke of a war on terror where the NSA and the DHS is gathering intel and data on American citizens and patting them down at the airports when it's actually "da gubermint" that is funding the terrorism in the Middle East and causing the mass migration to begin with. If someone wrote a script for a movie about this, people would say it was too far -fetched....SMH......

No. It's stupid that everyone aside from those huffing paint knew he could never accomplish his most ambitious of campaign promises. They were impossible from the beginning. And now Limbaugh has admitted that even he never took Trump seriously from the start.

Before Rush got his huge radio deal, he spoke out against the Fed bank and the nefarious deeds of the banking oligarchs....but once he got his big deal? He stopped talking about it and nor would he allow anyone to come on his show and bring it up as a topic. The same with alleged constitutionalist Mark Levin.

Rightwing radio is nothing but controlled opposition to keep people from looking at the real cause of the shitty situation that we find ourselves in and it will never get any better until we get to the root cause of it. Like Henry Ford once said "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Mark Levin...another Neo-Con ass-hole who should be hung in public.

Hahaha haha hahaha NOW yiu never took Trump seriously after he mocked everyone for the stance he's adopted from Obama?

Rush said they don't care, they're going to stick with Trump because he tells it like it is...until he gets heat then he tells you what you want to hear...until he gets heat...

Anyone who believes he's going to build a wall is stupid. There IS a wall and the US couldn't finish it because they ran out of money. Lol stupid rubes...and now Rush has even admitted he KNEW he was lying. How's that feel?

Hahaha haha hahaha NOW yiu never took Trump seriously after he mocked everyone for the stance he's adopted from Obama?

Rush said they don't care, they're going to stick with Trump because he tells it like it is...until he gets heat then he tells you what you want to hear...until he gets heat...

Anyone who believes he's going to build a wall is stupid. There IS a wall and the US couldn't finish it because they ran out of money. Lol stupid rubes...and now Rush has even admitted he KNEW he was lying. How's that feel?
Feel better?
The wall was never funded properly because no Globalist wanted it.

"They'll pay for it."

"They'll pay for it."

No. It's stupid that everyone aside from those huffing paint knew he could never accomplish his most ambitious of campaign promises. They were impossible from the beginning. And now Limbaugh has admitted that even he never took Trump seriously from the start.

Like how the Barrypuppet promised transparency? How raising the debt limit was unpatriotic? How he was going to shut down Gitmo, Shovel ready jobs? If you like your plan you can keep your plan....period???? How the big banks needed to be called on the carpet? They all make big promises that they know that they can't keep and never had any intention of doing so. You act like Trump is the first to ever do that. Like I have said MANY times before, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity owned by the IMF that took it into "successor of contract" when it went bankrupt yet again in 1950 and it's about to be insolvent again...and some other banking entity owned by the same ones that own the Fed and IMF will take it into receivership and you will see some austerity measures that will further decimate the poor and the middle class and it doesn't mean a damn bit of difference of whom the CEO is.

"They'll pay for it."

"They'll pay for it."

Like how the Barrypuppet promised transparency? How raising the debt limit was unpatriotic? How he was going to shut down Gitmo, Shovel ready jobs? If you like your plan you can keep your plan....period???? How the big banks needed to be called on the carpet? They all make big promises that they know that they can't keep and never had any intention of doing so. You act like Trump is the first to ever do that. Like I have said MANY times before, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity owned by the IMF that took it into "successor of contract" when it went bankrupt yet again in 1950 and it's about to be insolvent again...and some other banking entity owned by the same ones that own the Fed and IMF will take it into receivership and you will see some austerity measures that will further decimate the poor and the middle class and it doesn't mean a damn bit of difference of whom the CEO is.

BINGO!
How quickly people forget that Obama promised in the last 2 weeks of his 2nd campaign 90% of what Trump is campaigning on for MONTHS.

Forum List

Back