110 GOP leadership says "no Trump" and "no white supremacists" in the future

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
This refines our Republican Party's issue very clearly. The GOP difficulties led to Trump, which has increased the issues: who will the party want to lead it after the presidential election disaster and what to do with the "alt right" white supremacists.

"Where is the breaking point for loyal republicans? At what point does the dysfunction or seemingly amoral conduct of the party, (or factions of the party, or leaders of the party) exceed their loyalty to the party. I've seen some of my friends and acquaintance resign from the party. Others hold fast due to a variety of reasons. I was surprised when our Utah Senator Orrin Hatch declared his loyalty to Trump, while Mitt Romney disavowed Trump. What makes these two men tick differently? And why does the news report that support for Trump in Utah is increasing?"

110 leading GOP leaders won't support Trump. http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...n-they-reached-their-breaking-point.html?_r=1

It's a good read. For me, no Trump, no white supremacists. Period. And the socons can stay if they keep the LGBTQ hatred in their congregations and out of the court houses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back