We wuz everythang and shit

Most modern devices are the culmination of many people's contributions to the evolution of technology. No one person is the "driving force" behind the invention of personal computers.
They put leaders in place that drive the development you idiot. That has nothing to do with the point that Mark Dean has more patents than anyone else.

IBM is pretty notorious for abusing patent law in order to stifle competition and promote themselves as innovators.

IBM is a Massive Patent Bully That Amasses Software Patents, So Invalidation or 'Sharing' of One Single Patent Misses the Point Entirely
Either you invented it or you didnt. If you invented it then you would have the patent no matter how much of a bully IBM is. If its ok for white boys to steal Black inventions for themselves then IBM can do the same.

Is applying already existing technologies in new ways really the same thing as inventing them?
That didnt make any sense. Try and rephrase your question.
I understood and can give a few examples. For you, a link that will help you.
Sentence diagram - Wikipedia

So just face it. We were just as much kings as you whites. You whites did not go in Africa and find backwards people. Just like you discovered no other lands. You visited and invaded, but you discovered nothing. You've done nothing greater than anyone else, you haven't contributed more to the world than anyone else. You are no better or more intelligent than anyone else. And that's the way it is.
I'm hard pressed to figure out what whites have done without help from people of color. Engineering is based on math which whites had no clue about. Their alphabet was given to them by Blacks. Same with the calendar.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They put leaders in place that drive the development you idiot. That has nothing to do with the point that Mark Dean has more patents than anyone else.

IBM is pretty notorious for abusing patent law in order to stifle competition and promote themselves as innovators.

IBM is a Massive Patent Bully That Amasses Software Patents, So Invalidation or 'Sharing' of One Single Patent Misses the Point Entirely
Either you invented it or you didnt. If you invented it then you would have the patent no matter how much of a bully IBM is. If its ok for white boys to steal Black inventions for themselves then IBM can do the same.

Is applying already existing technologies in new ways really the same thing as inventing them?
Of course you understood your own illiteracy. I said rephrase your question so that it makes sense to people smarter than you. Try your hardest. I believe in you.

Of course you understood your own illiteracy. I said rephrase your question so that it makes sense to people smarter than you. Try your hardest. I believe in you.
Clearly, that is not what you said, Bozo.

Not exactly how it happened. But this is not the reason why I put this up.
Were you there? If you were not, the only reference we have are historical documents and data. Things the expeditions of Cook and Peary are fairly bereft of.

But it did.
According to whom? What I read regarding Mr. Latimer's contribution was that it improved an already existing model. This is no different than that which happens at an company. Kudos to him...however, it is what it is.

First off..what website are you getting these tall tales from? lol!
Williams made the decision to operate and opened the man’s chest.
No...he didnt..he performed the Second Pericardial Sac operation. The first was performed by Dr. H.C. Dalton (white). The procedure requires a rib resection, not opening the breast. A far less invasive procedure.

"On July 10, 1893 African American surgeon Daniel Hale Williams became the first on record to mimic Dalton's success, repairing the torn pericardium of knife wound patient James Cornish.[3] In the mid-1890s, attempts were made to further improve cardiac surgery."

The Evolution of Cardiac Surgery

Yet as a white boy you want to argue like only whites have accomplished everything and everyone else was just along for the ride.
Well...maybe we 'White Boys' wouldn't be so critical if we weren't fed such nonsense.
Let me guess...next is the stop light correct?

Nonsense is you white boys telling everyone you discovered lands where people already lived.

Imhotep: The True Father of Medicine

Imhotep is African, he came from Egypt, But of course you whites want to make Egyptians white .
Everyone in the field of medicine knows about the hippocratic oath. The Hippocratic Oath is an oath traditionally taken by physicians pertaining to the ethical practice of medicine. It is widely believed that it was written by a man named Hippocrates, the “father of medicine”, or by one of his students. It is believed he lived around 460 B.C.- 370 B.C. However, after taking another look at history some are of the opinion that the title bestowed upon this man is very misleading. Records show that a man by the name of Imhotep was treating ill patients with modern techniques many generations before Hippocrates appearance in history.
http://www.afrikanheritage.com/imhotep-the-true-father-of-medicine/
Patricia Bath
tribeca-disruptive-innovation-awards---2012-tribeca-film-festival.jpg

In 1981, Bath began working on her most well-known invention: the Laserphaco Probe (1986). Harnessing laser technology, the device created a less painful and more precise treatment of cataracts. She received a patent for the device in 1988, becoming the first African-American female doctor to receive a patent for a medical purpose. (She also holds patents in Japan, Canada and Europe.) With her Laserphaco Probe, Bath was able to help restore the sight of individuals who had been blind for more than 30 years.
George Alcorn
georgealcorn3.jpg

In 1978, Alcorn left IBM and joined NASA where he invented an imaging X-ray spectrometer which used thermomigration of aluminum. X-ray spectrometry is used to provide data which can be analyzed for a number of applications, including for obtaining information about remote solar systems and other space objects. He would receive a patent for the device in 1984. As a result of the significance of this work, he was the NASA/GSFC Inventor of the Year (GSFC is an acronym for the Goddard Space Flight Center, NASA’s first space flight center established in May of 1959). In 1986 he developed an improved method of fabrication using laser drilling.

Granville Woods
granvillewoods01.jpg

In 1885, Woods patented a apparatus which was a combination of a telephone and a telegraph. The device, which he called “telegraphony,” would allow a telegraph station to send voice and telegraph messages over a single wire. The device was so successful that he later sold it to the American Bell Telephone Company. In 1887, Woods developed his most important invention to date – a device he called Synchronous Multiplex Railway Telegraph. A variation of the “induction telegraph,” it allowed for messages to be sent from moving trains and railway stations. By allowing dispatchers to know the location of each train, it provided for greater safety and a decrease in railway accidents.
I can do like the energizer bunny and keep going.
So you see it's like this junior, if a white person can claim to have discovered lands where people existed and actually claim this, even though it is not true by the simple existence of the natives living there, then why in the hell do you think the crap you believe about history can be considered accurate or even the fucking truth?
From where I sit, you whites have nothing to be critical abuot. Yur history is rvised, you xclude non whits dem it, amdthe you claim ony whites did everything. But you didn't. Nonsense is the white history we've been taught. tI's full of inaccuracies ad errors.

Imhotep was the worlds first documented multi genius. He was also an incredible architect. What cracks me up is that these white boys are trying to convince us that they are smart when they had to be educated by Blacks and they still regressed into the Dark Ages and had to be re-educated again by Blacks. :laugh:
Not this white boy...I just see some people with deep feelings of inadequacy. If you weren't you wouldn't try so hard.

Were you there? If you were not, the only reference we have are historical documents and data. Things the expeditions of Cook and Peary are fairly bereft of.

But it did.
According to whom? What I read regarding Mr. Latimer's contribution was that it improved an already existing model. This is no different than that which happens at an company. Kudos to him...however, it is what it is.

No...he didnt..he performed the Second Pericardial Sac operation. The first was performed by Dr. H.C. Dalton (white). The procedure requires a rib resection, not opening the breast. A far less invasive procedure.

"On July 10, 1893 African American surgeon Daniel Hale Williams became the first on record to mimic Dalton's success, repairing the torn pericardium of knife wound patient James Cornish.[3] In the mid-1890s, attempts were made to further improve cardiac surgery."

Yet as a white boy you want to argue like only whites have accomplished everything and everyone else was just along for the ride.
Well...maybe we 'White Boys' wouldn't be so critical if we weren't fed such nonsense.

Nonsense is you white boys telling everyone you discovered lands where people already lived.

Imhotep is African, he came from Egypt, But of course you whites want to make Egyptians white .
Everyone in the field of medicine knows about the hippocratic oath. The Hippocratic Oath is an oath traditionally taken by physicians pertaining to the ethical practice of medicine. It is widely believed that it was written by a man named Hippocrates, the “father of medicine”, or by one of his students. It is believed he lived around 460 B.C.- 370 B.C. However, after taking another look at history some are of the opinion that the title bestowed upon this man is very misleading. Records show that a man by the name of Imhotep was treating ill patients with modern techniques many generations before Hippocrates appearance in history.
Patricia Bath

In 1981, Bath began working on her most well-known invention: the Laserphaco Probe (1986). Harnessing laser technology, the device created a less painful and more precise treatment of cataracts. She received a patent for the device in 1988, becoming the first African-American female doctor to receive a patent for a medical purpose. (She also holds patents in Japan, Canada and Europe.) With her Laserphaco Probe, Bath was able to help restore the sight of individuals who had been blind for more than 30 years.
George Alcorn
georgealcorn3.jpg

In 1978, Alcorn left IBM and joined NASA where he invented an imaging X-ray spectrometer which used thermomigration of aluminum. X-ray spectrometry is used to provide data which can be analyzed for a number of applications, including for obtaining information about remote solar systems and other space objects. He would receive a patent for the device in 1984. As a result of the significance of this work, he was the NASA/GSFC Inventor of the Year (GSFC is an acronym for the Goddard Space Flight Center, NASA’s first space flight center established in May of 1959). In 1986 he developed an improved method of fabrication using laser drilling.

Granville Woods
granvillewoods01.jpg

In 1885, Woods patented a apparatus which was a combination of a telephone and a telegraph. The device, which he called “telegraphony,” would allow a telegraph station to send voice and telegraph messages over a single wire. The device was so successful that he later sold it to the American Bell Telephone Company. In 1887, Woods developed his most important invention to date – a device he called Synchronous Multiplex Railway Telegraph. A variation of the “induction telegraph,” it allowed for messages to be sent from moving trains and railway stations. By allowing dispatchers to know the location of each train, it provided for greater safety and a decrease in railway accidents.
So you see it's like this junior, if a white person can claim to have discovered lands where people existed and actually claim this, even though it is not true by the simple existence of the natives living there, then why in the hell do you think the crap you believe about history can be considered accurate or even the fucking truth?
From where I sit, you whites have nothing to be critical abuot. Yur history is rvised, you xclude non whits dem it, amdthe you claim ony whites did everything. But you didn't. Nonsense is the white history we've been taught. tI's full of inaccuracies ad errors.

Imhotep was the worlds first documented multi genius. He was also an incredible architect. What cracks me up is that these white boys are trying to convince us that they are smart when they had to be educated by Blacks and they still regressed into the Dark Ages and had to be re-educated again by Blacks. :laugh:
Not this white boy...I just see some people with deep feelings of inadequacy. If you weren't you wouldn't try so hard.
Dont deny it. You are no different from the other white boys with your inferiority complex. Its got to suck to be recessive. Its got to suck to know there is nothing you can point to in history that whites did without the help of people of color and primarily Black people.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I am sure you can...all your fantasies can come true if you just find the correct website that echoes your feelings. I bet there is even one that claims a black man was the first on the moon! lol!
Fill that well.

I am sure you can...all your fantasies can come true if you just find the correct website that echoes your feelings. I bet there is even one that claims a black man was the first on the moon! lol!
Fill that well.
No but a Black woman did make sure the white boys actually got to the moon. Sorry. Even you white boys crowning achievement had to depend on Black people. :rolleyes:

Fill that well.
Everyone knows they are the side we can't see, right? You heard of the dark side of the moon.

But it did.

Patricia Bath

George Alcorn
georgealcorn3.jpg

Granville Woods
granvillewoods01.jpg

Dont deny it. You are no different from the other white boys with your inferiority complex. Its got to suck to be recessive. Its got to suck to know there is nothing you can point to in history that whites did without the help of people of color and primarily Black people.
No...I just saw a thread and spotted some inaccuracies and pointed them out. I dont care about blacks. I find your attempts at recognition a bit on the over eager side. However, given your history in the west, I can understand the root of it.

Patricia Bath

George Alcorn
georgealcorn3.jpg

Granville Woods
granvillewoods01.jpg

No...I just saw a thread and spotted some inaccuracies and pointed them out. I dont care about blacks. I find your attempts at recognition a bit on the over eager side. However, given your history in the west, I can understand the root of it.
Youre not doing a good job of convincing anyone or pointing out inaccuracies. If you didnt care then you wouldn't have posted. :rolleyes:

Fill that well.
No but a Black woman did make sure the white boys actually got to the moon. Sorry. Even you white boys crowning achievement had to depend on Black people. :rolleyes:

Black people just can't resist stealing shit. Bikes, cars...history.

Fill that well.

Black people just can't resist stealing shit. Bikes, cars...history.

Says the guy from the race of colonizers and thieves. :rolleyes:

Fill that well.
Oh...that Hollywood movie...hehehe! Oh man...hahah! Oh you guys. Do you get your news from Comedy Central as well?
Little song for you and your buddy

Yeah they did make a movie out of it. I see you dont care so much youre attempting to claim its not true. :laugh:

Fill that well.
Oh...that Hollywood movie...hehehe! Oh man...hahah! Oh you guys. Do you get your news from Comedy Central as well?

Yeah they did make a movie out of it. I see you dont care so much youre attempting to claim its not true. :laugh:

Not trying because...sometimes...you just gotta smile and walk on. Take er easy.

Fill that well.

Not trying because...sometimes...you just gotta smile and walk on. Take er easy.

Youre trying desperately. What other reason would ask me where I get my news in this context?
laugh.gif

Patricia Bath

George Alcorn
georgealcorn3.jpg

Granville Woods
granvillewoods01.jpg

There is nothing more inaccurate than saying you discovered lands where people were already living and still making that claim even today.

But it did.

Patricia Bath

George Alcorn
georgealcorn3.jpg

Granville Woods
granvillewoods01.jpg

And you are one of them. I'm just saying whites revised history, I don't have to be insecure for saying that because it's true.

Fill that well.

No fantasies here. The first man in the moon was not black. I'm not even sure blacks were allowed in NASA at that time. But due to your psychosis you will chalk that up to blacks not being able to do the job and not your racism. So face the fact you've lived a lie and move on.

According to information I have read, Matthew Henson was first man on all expeditions with Peary and was that for over 20 years. Therefore they both planned this expedition. Henson was no bag carrier who just stumbled on to the north pole. And Peary was funded by outside sources, I realize that you as a white dude want to believe that whites are the only ones that ever found, created, invented, innovated or thought, but that's not how it's been. People of other races have also, and people of other races have contributed to world achievement besides whites.

I thank you for your response. I too have been reading on this topic and there seems to be a big point of contention in the community about whether Peary actually reached the pole.

This an account of the Perry/Henson Expedition:

"When they were some 134 miles from the pole, Peary sent everyone back except four natives and Matthew Henson, an African-American from Maryland who had accompanied him on his previous Arctic expeditions. A few days later—on April 6, 1909—at the end of an exhausting day’s march, Henson, who could not use a sextant, had a “feeling” they were at the pole, he later told the Boston American.

“We are now at the Pole, are we not?” Henson said he asked Peary.

“I do not suppose that we can swear that we are exactly at the Pole,” Peary replied, according to Henson.

He said Peary then reached into his outer garment and took out a folded American flag sewn by his wife and fastened it to a staff, which he stuck atop an igloo his native companions had built. Then everyone turned in for some much-needed sleep.
The next day, in Henson’s account, Peary took a navigational sight with his sextant, though he did not tell Henson the result; Peary put a diagonal strip of the flag, together with a note, in an empty tin and buried it in the ice. Then they turned toward home"

The person (Henson), who many claim to have found the North Pole could not even use the only tool at his disposal to determine his exact position on the planet. Further...Peary, who could use the instrument never divulged to the other party members IF they had reached the pole. However, the MOST interesting point is this...according to this account Peary and Henson were...TOGETHER!

"The first undisputed overland trek to the North Pole wasn’t made until 1968, when a party led by a Minnesotan named Ralph Plaisted arrived by snowmobile."

Who Discovered the North Pole? | History | Smithsonian

View attachment 178900

Here is Ralph...the first to OFFICIALLY complete an overland trek to the North Pole.

"Sled dogs? Vado, we don't need no steenking sled dogs!"
-R. Plaisted

Like I say whites like to pretend they've done everything and this is just another example. Henson mastered the Inuit language that Peary could not speak. So given the crew was Inuit, how did they get there? Second they did not show up there together. Peary was resting and sent Henson ahead. But my overarching position is whites have revised history. Here is another example.

Lewis Howard Latimer

lewis-howard-latimer-9374422-1-402.jpg

In 1880, after moving to Bridgeport, Connecticut, Latimer was hired as the assistant manager and draftsman for U.S. Electric Lighting Company owned by Hiram Maxim. Maxim was the chief rival to Thomas Edison, the man who invented the electric light bulb. The light was composed of a glass bulb which surrounded a carbon wire filament, generally made of bamboo, paper or thread. When the filament was burned inside of the bulb (which contained almost no air), it became so hot that it actually glowed.

Thus by passing electricity into the bulb, Edison had been able to cause the glowing bright light to emanate within a room. Before this time most lighting was delivered either through candles or through gas lamps or kerosene lanterns. Maxim greatly desired to improve on Edison’s light bulb and focused on the main weakness of Edison’s bulb – their short life span (generally only a few days.) Latimer set out to make a longer lasting bulb.

Latimer devised a way of encasing the filament within an cardboard envelope which prevented the carbon from breaking and thereby provided a much longer life to the bulb and hence made the bulbs less expensive and more efficient. This enabled electric lighting to be installed within homes and throughout streets.

In short, Latimer improved the light bulb and really his light bulb is the one that was installed into homes. But where is he mentioned? .

That is wholly false. There are lightbulbs that Edison made (by hand), that have been burning since he made them, and are still burning today!

Lightbulb manufacturers made bulbs to burn out so people have to buy more. True Story!

Edison & Ford Winter Estates - Edison & Ford Winter Estates - (239) 334-7419

You can't pull the lies off when people absolutely know better and have seen the same bulbs burning for years.

It's part of the tour. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back