We wuz everythang and shit

Answer the question.

I have no idea.

Too scared to answer the question. So now I'm going to teach you a lesson on how much whites have revised history.

Who got to the North Pole first, Frederick A. Cook or Robert E. Peary? In my Findings column, I suggest that the answer is neither. We can debate their claims and consider other candidates here.

Peary’s claim was championed by The Times and certified by the National Geographic Society (which both helped sponsor his expedition). It was formally accepted by the U.S. Congress, which promoted him to rear admiral and gave him a corresponding pension.

Who Was First at the North Pole?

So according to white history Robert Peary was the first to the North Pole.

In 1909, 23 men joined Peary’s final Arctic expedition, leaving New York City onboard the Roosevelt bound for Greenland. Only five men were with Peary on the final sled dash north, and Henson was the only non-Inuit. Exhausted, Peary was unable to walk and had to be pulled on a sledge for the final days of the journey. At the very last, he sent Henson ahead as a scout. After decades of near fatal struggle, reaching the actual Pole itself seemed from Henson's recollections a study in anti-climax: “I was in the lead that had overshot the mark by a couple of miles. We went back then and I could see that my footprints were the first at the spot.”

So according to the trip record Matthew Henson got there first.

th

Matthew Henson: First Man on the North Pole?

This is an example of how whites have revised history. You have lived a lie and that's the way it is.
How do you know that ones true though?
Because white people have an addiction to lying. If someone is saying the Black person got there first its most likely the truth.
Nice racist logic. And earlier you said you were someones mentally superior? :lol:
Its not racist to point out the truth.

I didnt say I was someones "mentally superior". What kind of grammar is that? I most likely said I was their superior.

I have no idea.

Too scared to answer the question. So now I'm going to teach you a lesson on how much whites have revised history.

Who got to the North Pole first, Frederick A. Cook or Robert E. Peary? In my Findings column, I suggest that the answer is neither. We can debate their claims and consider other candidates here.

Peary’s claim was championed by The Times and certified by the National Geographic Society (which both helped sponsor his expedition). It was formally accepted by the U.S. Congress, which promoted him to rear admiral and gave him a corresponding pension.

In 1909, 23 men joined Peary’s final Arctic expedition, leaving New York City onboard the Roosevelt bound for Greenland. Only five men were with Peary on the final sled dash north, and Henson was the only non-Inuit. Exhausted, Peary was unable to walk and had to be pulled on a sledge for the final days of the journey. At the very last, he sent Henson ahead as a scout. After decades of near fatal struggle, reaching the actual Pole itself seemed from Henson's recollections a study in anti-climax: “I was in the lead that had overshot the mark by a couple of miles. We went back then and I could see that my footprints were the first at the spot.”

th

This is an example of how whites have revised history. You have lived a lie and that's the way it is.
Because white people have an addiction to lying. If someone is saying the Black person got there first its most likely the truth.
Nice racist logic. And earlier you said you were someones mentally superior? :lol:

I didnt say I was someones "mentally superior". What kind of grammar is that? I most likely said I was their superior.
YOUR truth, dumbfuck. And the conclusion came from racist ideology..

You must have old newspapers. They already invaded Africa to steal shit and now they are crying because the natives killed them and took their land back in a lot of places.

Crying over raped women and murdered children? What a bunch of snowflakes LOL!

You must have old newspapers. They already invaded Africa to steal shit and now they are crying because the natives killed them and took their land back in a lot of places.

Only snowflakes cry over the consequences they brought on themselves. They should have had their asses in europe where they belong.

Only snowflakes cry over the consequences they brought on themselves. They should have had their asses in europe where they belong.
A white country could take over all of Africa in like 30 minutes.
How does that make you feel?

th

YOUR truth, dumbfuck. And the conclusion came from racist ideology..
My truth is the only truth that counts. White people wouldnt know truth if it kicked them in the adams apple. there was nothing racist about it. Purely observational truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I guess that would put you in Africa, although the difference between Europe and Africa is getting too close to call.

It makes me feel that whites such as yourself desire power because of an inferiority complex. Why do you ask?

I guess that would put you in Africa, although the difference between Europe and Africa is getting too close to call.

You guess what would put me in Africa?

It makes me feel that whites such as yourself desire power because of an inferiority complex. Why do you ask?
i always laugh at that. Inferiority complex... LOL
Poor asslips. Whites dominate him and he hates it :suck:

i always laugh at that. Inferiority complex... LOL
Poor asslips. Whites dominate him and he hates it :suck:
I laugh at your inferiority complex too.

Whites are recessive. I am dominant.

Your great great great great grandfather got traded for a bucket of oranges by his own tribe leader :21:

Your great great great great grandfather got traded for a bucket of oranges by his own tribe leader :21:
My great great great great grandfather was kidnapped from Senegal by white caves monkeys.

My great great great great grandfather was kidnapped from Senegal by white caves monkeys.
Nope. I heard from a black man you are a liar. He knows more than you because his skin is darker.

Nope. I heard from a black man you are a liar. He knows more than you because his skin is darker.
OK monkey.

Thanks for proving that you're a savage animal, lacking any redeemable traits.

OK monkey.
Ooooohhhhh im getting all caps now :5_1_12024:

OK monkey.
Ooooohhhhh im getting all caps now :5_1_12024:
Youre getting laughed at now. :laugh:

Forum List

Back