We wuz everythang and shit

This is hands down one of the most entertaining threads I have read in a bit.
I have no idea.

Too scared to answer the question.

No, I actually don't know. I googled it, and there seems to be some disagreement on the subject. So why don't you tell me?

Well obviously it was a black guy otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up.

Answer the question.

I have no idea.

Too scared to answer the question. So now I'm going to teach you a lesson on how much whites have revised history.

Who got to the North Pole first, Frederick A. Cook or Robert E. Peary? In my Findings column, I suggest that the answer is neither. We can debate their claims and consider other candidates here.

Peary’s claim was championed by The Times and certified by the National Geographic Society (which both helped sponsor his expedition). It was formally accepted by the U.S. Congress, which promoted him to rear admiral and gave him a corresponding pension.

Who Was First at the North Pole?

So according to white history Robert Peary was the first to the North Pole.

In 1909, 23 men joined Peary’s final Arctic expedition, leaving New York City onboard the Roosevelt bound for Greenland. Only five men were with Peary on the final sled dash north, and Henson was the only non-Inuit. Exhausted, Peary was unable to walk and had to be pulled on a sledge for the final days of the journey. At the very last, he sent Henson ahead as a scout. After decades of near fatal struggle, reaching the actual Pole itself seemed from Henson's recollections a study in anti-climax: “I was in the lead that had overshot the mark by a couple of miles. We went back then and I could see that my footprints were the first at the spot.”

So according to the trip record Matthew Henson got there first.

th

Matthew Henson: First Man on the North Pole?

This is an example of how whites have revised history. You have lived a lie and that's the way it is.
Ok great...so? What does it mean? That a certain member of the team, who happened to be black was directed on a scout mission and stumbled upon the pole? Yes...technically he discovered the pole. Yet..how did he get there?
Being uneducated on the topic of polar exploration let me ask you some questions.
-Who devised the expeditionary plan?
-Who proposed and delivered it for evaluation and approval?
-Who funded it?
-Who led the expedition and assumed responsibility for every member, including Mr. Henson?

According to information I have read, Matthew Henson was first man on all expeditions with Peary and was that for over 20 years. Therefore they both planned this expedition. Henson was no bag carrier who just stumbled on to the north pole. And Peary was funded by outside sources, I realize that you as a white dude want to believe that whites are the only ones that ever found, created, invented, innovated or thought, but that's not how it's been. People of other races have also, and people of other races have contributed to world achievement besides whites.
I always wondered if the trip was worth it?

Too scared to answer the question.

No, I actually don't know. I googled it, and there seems to be some disagreement on the subject. So why don't you tell me?

Answer the question.

I have no idea.

Too scared to answer the question. So now I'm going to teach you a lesson on how much whites have revised history.

Who got to the North Pole first, Frederick A. Cook or Robert E. Peary? In my Findings column, I suggest that the answer is neither. We can debate their claims and consider other candidates here.

Peary’s claim was championed by The Times and certified by the National Geographic Society (which both helped sponsor his expedition). It was formally accepted by the U.S. Congress, which promoted him to rear admiral and gave him a corresponding pension.

In 1909, 23 men joined Peary’s final Arctic expedition, leaving New York City onboard the Roosevelt bound for Greenland. Only five men were with Peary on the final sled dash north, and Henson was the only non-Inuit. Exhausted, Peary was unable to walk and had to be pulled on a sledge for the final days of the journey. At the very last, he sent Henson ahead as a scout. After decades of near fatal struggle, reaching the actual Pole itself seemed from Henson's recollections a study in anti-climax: “I was in the lead that had overshot the mark by a couple of miles. We went back then and I could see that my footprints were the first at the spot.”

th

This is an example of how whites have revised history. You have lived a lie and that's the way it is.
Ok great...so? What does it mean? That a certain member of the team, who happened to be black was directed on a scout mission and stumbled upon the pole? Yes...technically he discovered the pole. Yet..how did he get there?
Being uneducated on the topic of polar exploration let me ask you some questions.
-Who funded it?
-Who led the expedition and assumed responsibility for every member, including Mr. Henson?

According to information I have read, Matthew Henson was first man on all expeditions with Peary and was that for over 20 years. Therefore they both planned this expedition. Henson was no bag carrier who just stumbled on to the north pole. And Peary was funded by outside sources, I realize that you as a white dude want to believe that whites are the only ones that ever found, created, invented, innovated or thought, but that's not how it's been. People of other races have also, and people of other races have contributed to world achievement besides whites.

Good question, I would not have gone. It requires some bravery to endure harsh cold weather.

I have no idea.

th

-Who funded it?

Good question, I would not have gone. It requires some bravery to endure harsh cold weather.
I can't...Plus there was nothing really there to discover..

Same thing with Mark Dean. No one knows who he is but millions wouldnt be able to access the internet if he hadnt been the driving force behind the PC. Owns 3 of the 9 IBM patents for the PC. Also led the team that invented the 1 gigahertz chip.

What about the owners of the other 6 patents? Why aren't they household names?

th

-Who funded it?

I guess that's it, it was just there.

Same thing with Mark Dean. No one knows who he is but millions wouldnt be able to access the internet if he hadnt been the driving force behind the PC. Owns 3 of the 9 IBM patents for the PC. Also led the team that invented the 1 gigahertz chip.

Because they only had one patent while Mark Dean had the bulk of them.

-Who funded it?

I guess that's it, it was just there.
Yes the lack of TV, radio or the internet makes people do the strangest things...

In short, Latimer improved the light bulb and really his light bulb is the one that was installed into homes. But where is he mentioned?

Let me put this in terms you can understand. I once had an uncle (deceased) who was a design engineer for Ford Motor. He was most proud of working with Lee Iaccoca on the Ford Mustang. He contributed greatly to the initial models. Do you think that my uncle should be considered a prime mover in the invention of the Ford Mustang? Do you think my uncle should be placed along side Lee Iaccoca and the Ford Motor Company?
Of course he should not be. He was one of many engineers, planners, builders, draftsmen. He was an important team member but not a prime mover.
Same with your boy Latimer there. Good team member, contributed to the project but the light bulb did not exist because of his efforts.
Silly.

But it did. Yet as a white boy you want to argue like only whites have accomplished everything and everyone else was just along for the ride.

So once again,

Daniel Hale Williams

danielhalewilliams06.jpg

On July 9, 1893, a young Black man named James Cornish was injured in a bar fight, stabbed in the chest with a knife. By the time he was transported to Provident Hospital he was seeking closer and closer to death, having lost a great deal of blood and having gone into shock. Williams was faced with the choice of opening the man’s chest and possibly operating internally when that was almost unheard of in that day in age. Internal operations were unheard of because any entrance into the chest or abdomen of a patient would almost surely bring with it resulting infection and therefore death. Williams made the decision to operate and opened the man’s chest. He saw the damage to the man’s pericardium (sac surrounding the heart) and sutured it, then applied antiseptic procedures before closing his chest. Fifty one days later, James Cornish walked out of Provident Hospital completely recovered and would go on to live for another fifty years. Unfortunately, Williams was so busy with other matters, he did not bother to document the event and others made claims to have first achieved the feat of performing open heart surgery. Fortunately, local newspapers of the day did spread the news and Williams received the acclaim he deserved. It should be noted however that while he is known as the first person to perform an open heart surgery, it is actually more noteworthy that he was the first surgeon to open the chest cavity successfully without the patient dying of infection. His procedures would therefore be used as standards for future internal surgeries.

This was the first open heart surgery done in America. And even more important he is the FIRST to have opened up the chest cavity without the patient dying. Revised white history gave credit to the whites who claim they were the first.

Last edited:
Like I say whites like to pretend they've done everything and this is just another example.
How does this address my stated points?

Henson mastered the Inuit language that Peary could not speak.
Fantastic...However, the topic is not anthropology it is Arctic exploration.

So given the crew was Inuit, how did they get there?
Once again...they used a SEXTANT. A thing which Henson could not use.

Second they did not show up there together. Peary was resting and sent Henson ahead.
As I previously cited from a Boston American article. Henson himself stated that he directly interacted with Peary regarding their whereabouts.

Henson, who could not use a sextant, had a “feeling” they were at the pole, he later told the Boston American.

“We are now at the Pole, are we not?” Henson said he asked Peary.

“I do not suppose that we can swear that we are exactly at the Pole,” Peary replied, according to Henson.

He said Peary then reached into his outer garment and took out a folded American flag sewn by his wife and fastened it to a staff, which he stuck atop an igloo his native companions had built. Then everyone turned in for some much-needed sleep.

You see? There were T O G E T H E R.

Not exactly how it happened. But this is not the reason why I put this up.

Most modern devices are the culmination of many people's contributions to the evolution of technology. No one person is the "driving force" behind the invention of personal computers.

Most modern devices are the culmination of many people's contributions to the evolution of technology. No one person is the "driving force" behind the invention of personal computers.
They put leaders in place that drive the development you idiot. That has nothing to do with the point that Mark Dean has more patents than anyone else.

They put leaders in place that drive the development you idiot. That has nothing to do with the point that Mark Dean has more patents than anyone else.

IBM is pretty notorious for abusing patent law in order to stifle competition and promote themselves as innovators.

IBM is a Massive Patent Bully That Amasses Software Patents, So Invalidation or 'Sharing' of One Single Patent Misses the Point Entirely

Were you there? If you were not, the only reference we have are historical documents and data. Things the expeditions of Cook and Peary are fairly bereft of.

But it did.
According to whom? What I read regarding Mr. Latimer's contribution was that it improved an already existing model. This is no different than that which happens at an company. Kudos to him...however, it is what it is.

First off..what website are you getting these tall tales from? lol!
Williams made the decision to operate and opened the man’s chest.
No...he didnt..he performed the Second Pericardial Sac operation. The first was performed by Dr. H.C. Dalton (white). The procedure requires a rib resection, not opening the breast. A far less invasive procedure.

"On July 10, 1893 African American surgeon Daniel Hale Williams became the first on record to mimic Dalton's success, repairing the torn pericardium of knife wound patient James Cornish.[3] In the mid-1890s, attempts were made to further improve cardiac surgery."

The Evolution of Cardiac Surgery

Yet as a white boy you want to argue like only whites have accomplished everything and everyone else was just along for the ride.
Well...maybe we 'White Boys' wouldn't be so critical if we weren't fed such nonsense.
Let me guess...next is the stop light correct?

Last edited:

IBM is pretty notorious for abusing patent law in order to stifle competition and promote themselves as innovators.

IBM is a Massive Patent Bully That Amasses Software Patents, So Invalidation or 'Sharing' of One Single Patent Misses the Point Entirely
Either you invented it or you didnt. If you invented it then you would have the patent no matter how much of a bully IBM is. If its ok for white boys to steal Black inventions for themselves then IBM can do the same.

Were you there? If you were not, the only reference we have are historical documents and data. Things the expeditions of Cook and Peary are fairly bereft of.

But it did.
According to whom? What I read regarding Mr. Latimer's contribution was that it improved an already existing model. This is no different than that which happens at an company. Kudos to him...however, it is what it is.

No...he didnt..he performed the Second Pericardial Sac operation. The first was performed by Dr. H.C. Dalton (white). The procedure requires a rib resection, not opening the breast. A far less invasive procedure.

"On July 10, 1893 African American surgeon Daniel Hale Williams became the first on record to mimic Dalton's success, repairing the torn pericardium of knife wound patient James Cornish.[3] In the mid-1890s, attempts were made to further improve cardiac surgery."

Yet as a white boy you want to argue like only whites have accomplished everything and everyone else was just along for the ride.
Well...maybe we 'White Boys' wouldn't be so critical if we weren't fed such nonsense.

Nonsense is you white boys telling everyone you discovered lands where people already lived.

Imhotep: The True Father of Medicine

Imhotep is African, he came from Egypt, But of course you whites want to make Egyptians white .

Everyone in the field of medicine knows about the hippocratic oath. The Hippocratic Oath is an oath traditionally taken by physicians pertaining to the ethical practice of medicine. It is widely believed that it was written by a man named Hippocrates, the “father of medicine”, or by one of his students. It is believed he lived around 460 B.C.- 370 B.C. However, after taking another look at history some are of the opinion that the title bestowed upon this man is very misleading. Records show that a man by the name of Imhotep was treating ill patients with modern techniques many generations before Hippocrates appearance in history.
http://www.afrikanheritage.com/imhotep-the-true-father-of-medicine/
Patricia Bath
tribeca-disruptive-innovation-awards---2012-tribeca-film-festival.jpg

In 1981, Bath began working on her most well-known invention: the Laserphaco Probe (1986). Harnessing laser technology, the device created a less painful and more precise treatment of cataracts. She received a patent for the device in 1988, becoming the first African-American female doctor to receive a patent for a medical purpose. (She also holds patents in Japan, Canada and Europe.) With her Laserphaco Probe, Bath was able to help restore the sight of individuals who had been blind for more than 30 years.
George Alcorn
georgealcorn3.jpg

In 1978, Alcorn left IBM and joined NASA where he invented an imaging X-ray spectrometer which used thermomigration of aluminum. X-ray spectrometry is used to provide data which can be analyzed for a number of applications, including for obtaining information about remote solar systems and other space objects. He would receive a patent for the device in 1984. As a result of the significance of this work, he was the NASA/GSFC Inventor of the Year (GSFC is an acronym for the Goddard Space Flight Center, NASA’s first space flight center established in May of 1959). In 1986 he developed an improved method of fabrication using laser drilling.

Granville Woods
granvillewoods01.jpg

In 1885, Woods patented a apparatus which was a combination of a telephone and a telegraph. The device, which he called “telegraphony,” would allow a telegraph station to send voice and telegraph messages over a single wire. The device was so successful that he later sold it to the American Bell Telephone Company. In 1887, Woods developed his most important invention to date – a device he called Synchronous Multiplex Railway Telegraph. A variation of the “induction telegraph,” it allowed for messages to be sent from moving trains and railway stations. By allowing dispatchers to know the location of each train, it provided for greater safety and a decrease in railway accidents.

I can do like the energizer bunny and keep going.

So you see it's like this junior, if a white person can claim to have discovered lands where people existed and actually claim this, even though it is not true by the simple existence of the natives living there, then why in the hell do you think the crap you believe about history can be considered accurate or even the fucking truth?

From where I sit, you whites have nothing to be critical about. Your history is revised, you exclude non whites from it, then you claim only whites did everything. But you didn't. Nonsense is the white history we've been taught. it's full of inaccuracies and errors.

Last edited:

But it did.

Nonsense is you white boys telling everyone you discovered lands where people already lived.

Imhotep is African, he came from Egypt, But of course you whites want to make Egyptians white .
Everyone in the field of medicine knows about the hippocratic oath. The Hippocratic Oath is an oath traditionally taken by physicians pertaining to the ethical practice of medicine. It is widely believed that it was written by a man named Hippocrates, the “father of medicine”, or by one of his students. It is believed he lived around 460 B.C.- 370 B.C. However, after taking another look at history some are of the opinion that the title bestowed upon this man is very misleading. Records show that a man by the name of Imhotep was treating ill patients with modern techniques many generations before Hippocrates appearance in history.
Patricia Bath

In 1981, Bath began working on her most well-known invention: the Laserphaco Probe (1986). Harnessing laser technology, the device created a less painful and more precise treatment of cataracts. She received a patent for the device in 1988, becoming the first African-American female doctor to receive a patent for a medical purpose. (She also holds patents in Japan, Canada and Europe.) With her Laserphaco Probe, Bath was able to help restore the sight of individuals who had been blind for more than 30 years.
George Alcorn
georgealcorn3.jpg

In 1978, Alcorn left IBM and joined NASA where he invented an imaging X-ray spectrometer which used thermomigration of aluminum. X-ray spectrometry is used to provide data which can be analyzed for a number of applications, including for obtaining information about remote solar systems and other space objects. He would receive a patent for the device in 1984. As a result of the significance of this work, he was the NASA/GSFC Inventor of the Year (GSFC is an acronym for the Goddard Space Flight Center, NASA’s first space flight center established in May of 1959). In 1986 he developed an improved method of fabrication using laser drilling.

Granville Woods
granvillewoods01.jpg

In 1885, Woods patented a apparatus which was a combination of a telephone and a telegraph. The device, which he called “telegraphony,” would allow a telegraph station to send voice and telegraph messages over a single wire. The device was so successful that he later sold it to the American Bell Telephone Company. In 1887, Woods developed his most important invention to date – a device he called Synchronous Multiplex Railway Telegraph. A variation of the “induction telegraph,” it allowed for messages to be sent from moving trains and railway stations. By allowing dispatchers to know the location of each train, it provided for greater safety and a decrease in railway accidents.
So you see it's like this junior, if a white person can claim to have discovered lands where people existed and actually claim this, even though it is not true by the simple existence of the natives living there, then why in the hell do you think the crap you believe about history can be considered accurate or even the fucking truth?
From where I sit, you whites have nothing to be critical abuot. Yur history is rvised, you xclude non whits dem it, amdthe you claim ony whites did everything. But you didn't. Nonsense is the white history we've been taught. tI's full of inaccuracies ad errors.

Imhotep was the worlds first documented multi genius. He was also an incredible architect. What cracks me up is that these white boys are trying to convince us that they are smart when they had to be educated by Blacks and they still regressed into the Dark Ages and had to be re-educated again by Blacks. :laugh:

Either you invented it or you didnt. If you invented it then you would have the patent no matter how much of a bully IBM is. If its ok for white boys to steal Black inventions for themselves then IBM can do the same.

Is applying already existing technologies in new ways really the same thing as inventing them?

Is applying already existing technologies in new ways really the same thing as inventing them?
That didnt make any sense. Try and rephrase your question.

So just face it. We were just as much kings as you whites. You whites did not go in Africa and find backwards people. Just like you discovered no other lands. You visited and invaded, but you discovered nothing. You've done nothing greater than anyone else, you haven't contributed more to the world than anyone else. You are no better or more intelligent than anyone else. And that's the way it is.

But it did.

Patricia Bath

George Alcorn
georgealcorn3.jpg

Granville Woods
granvillewoods01.jpg

From where I sit, you whites have nothing to be critical abuot. Yur history is rvised, you xclude non whits dem it, amdthe you claim ony whites did everything. But you didn't. Nonsense is the white history we've been taught. tI's full of inaccuracies ad errors.

Imhotep was the worlds first documented multi genius. He was also an incredible architect. What cracks me up is that these white boys are trying to convince us that they are smart when they had to be educated by Blacks and they still regressed into the Dark Ages and had to be re-educated again by Blacks. :laugh:

No doubt!

Forum List

Back