We wuz everythang and shit

I never spew fairy tales and yes I'm going to give your monkey ass shit for not only being an ignorant monkey but trying to pass it off as a spelling mistake. I'm your intellectual superior. Dont try that weak shit with me monkey. :rolleyes:

You specialize in afro-centric history revisionism so don't try and pass yourself off as educated. Everything you know is nothing but a bunch of BS that you picked up reading "woke nigga" blogs.

Nag, he doesn't do that. But what we do know is that a lot of the stuff you guys present is white boy revisions of history.

Ok, sure. Whatever. I'm tired of talking to you two dumbasses. Obviously nothing I say is ever going to convince you considering you've both rejected conventional wisdom on virtually every topic imaginable and instead choose to believe your nonsense fairy tales.

We haven't rejected conventional wisdom, we presented it. Tell me, was Admiral Peary the first man to the North Pole?

Enlighten me o wise one
Guess you changed your mind about being tired. :rolleyes:

You specialize in afro-centric history revisionism so don't try and pass yourself off as educated. Everything you know is nothing but a bunch of BS that you picked up reading "woke nigga" blogs.

Nag, he doesn't do that. But what we do know is that a lot of the stuff you guys present is white boy revisions of history.

Ok, sure. Whatever. I'm tired of talking to you two dumbasses. Obviously nothing I say is ever going to convince you considering you've both rejected conventional wisdom on virtually every topic imaginable and instead choose to believe your nonsense fairy tales.

We haven't rejected conventional wisdom, we presented it. Tell me, was Admiral Peary the first man to the North Pole?

Enlighten me o wise one

Answer the question.

Well obviously it was a black guy otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up.

Enlighten me o wise one

Answer the question.

Answer the question.

Enlighten me o wise one

Answer the question.

Answer the question.

I have no idea.

Enlighten me o wise one

Answer the question.

Answer the question.

I have no idea.

Too scared to answer the question. So now I'm going to teach you a lesson on how much whites have revised history.

Who got to the North Pole first, Frederick A. Cook or Robert E. Peary? In my Findings column, I suggest that the answer is neither. We can debate their claims and consider other candidates here.

Peary’s claim was championed by The Times and certified by the National Geographic Society (which both helped sponsor his expedition). It was formally accepted by the U.S. Congress, which promoted him to rear admiral and gave him a corresponding pension.

Who Was First at the North Pole?

So according to white history Robert Peary was the first to the North Pole.

In 1909, 23 men joined Peary’s final Arctic expedition, leaving New York City onboard the Roosevelt bound for Greenland. Only five men were with Peary on the final sled dash north, and Henson was the only non-Inuit. Exhausted, Peary was unable to walk and had to be pulled on a sledge for the final days of the journey. At the very last, he sent Henson ahead as a scout. After decades of near fatal struggle, reaching the actual Pole itself seemed from Henson's recollections a study in anti-climax: “I was in the lead that had overshot the mark by a couple of miles. We went back then and I could see that my footprints were the first at the spot.”

So according to the trip record Matthew Henson got there first.

th

Matthew Henson: First Man on the North Pole?

This is an example of how whites have revised history. You have lived a lie and that's the way it is.

Last edited:
Enlighten me o wise one

Answer the question.

Answer the question.

I have no idea.

Too scared to answer the question.

No, I actually don't know. I googled it, and there seems to be some disagreement on the subject. So why don't you tell me?

GET WOKE AND KNOW THYSELF

Fact- The original Israelis were black

Fact- The ancient Egyptians were black

Fact- Ancient Greeks were black

Fact- Vikings were black

Fact- Shakespeare was black

Fact- The first US president was black

I could go on and on but y'all get the point. Every important person in human history be black, except for Hitler who was definitely white and also had a small penis. Now you probably saying to yourself, How can this be? why did I not learn any of this in history lessons? Well it's simple my brothas and sistas, it happened due to an insidious white invention called "racism".

You see, sometime in the middle ages, tiny dick white Europeans invented the concept of racism and began the strange practice of writing blacks out of history. Using so called "artistic license" they set about repainting ancient artifacts with white faces. They did this to ensure that the black race will never become resurgent and also because they jealous of the size of black dicks.

I'm sure these revelations are very upsetting to the tiny dick white supremacists out there but the time has come for black consciousness to awaken the world to the truth.
you need to clean your bong as you have been smoking some bad weed/

Fact- Vikings were black

I could go on and on but y'all get the point. Every important person in human history be black, except for Hitler who was definitely white and also had a small penis. Now you probably saying to yourself, How can this be? why did I not learn any of this in history lessons? Well it's simple my brothas and sistas, it happened due to an insidious white invention called "racism".

You see, sometime in the middle ages, tiny dick white Europeans invented the concept of racism and began the strange practice of writing blacks out of history. Using so called "artistic license" they set about repainting ancient artifacts with white faces. They did this to ensure that the black race will never become resurgent and also because they jealous of the size of black dicks.

I'm sure these revelations are very upsetting to the tiny dick white supremacists out there but the time has come for black consciousness to awaken the world to the truth.
you need to clean your bong as you have been smoking some bad weed/

Black people invented bongs, weed and lungs.

Answer the question.

Answer the question.

I have no idea.

No, I actually don't know. I googled it, and there seems to be some disagreement on the subject. So why don't you tell me?

Enlighten me o wise one

Answer the question.

Answer the question.

I have no idea.

Too scared to answer the question. So now I'm going to teach you a lesson on how much whites have revised history.

Who got to the North Pole first, Frederick A. Cook or Robert E. Peary? In my Findings column, I suggest that the answer is neither. We can debate their claims and consider other candidates here.

Peary’s claim was championed by The Times and certified by the National Geographic Society (which both helped sponsor his expedition). It was formally accepted by the U.S. Congress, which promoted him to rear admiral and gave him a corresponding pension.

In 1909, 23 men joined Peary’s final Arctic expedition, leaving New York City onboard the Roosevelt bound for Greenland. Only five men were with Peary on the final sled dash north, and Henson was the only non-Inuit. Exhausted, Peary was unable to walk and had to be pulled on a sledge for the final days of the journey. At the very last, he sent Henson ahead as a scout. After decades of near fatal struggle, reaching the actual Pole itself seemed from Henson's recollections a study in anti-climax: “I was in the lead that had overshot the mark by a couple of miles. We went back then and I could see that my footprints were the first at the spot.”

th

This is an example of how whites have revised history. You have lived a lie and that's the way it is.

So, the hired help accidentally discovered the north pole, and that's supposed to effect my self esteem why?

This is hands down one of the most entertaining threads I have read in a bit.

Answer the question.

I have no idea.

Enlighten me o wise one

Answer the question.

Answer the question.

I have no idea.

th

Ok great...so? What does it mean? That a certain member of the team, who happened to be black was directed on a scout mission and stumbled upon the pole? Yes...technically he discovered the pole. Yet..how did he get there?
Being uneducated on the topic of polar exploration let me ask you some questions.
-Who devised the expeditionary plan?
-Who proposed and delivered it for evaluation and approval?
-Who funded it?
-Who led the expedition and assumed responsibility for every member, including Mr. Henson?

This is hands down one of the most entertaining threads I have read in a bit.
Answer the question.

I have no idea.

Answer the question.

Answer the question.

I have no idea.

th

Ok great...so? What does it mean? That a certain member of the team, who happened to be black was directed on a scout mission and stumbled upon the pole? Yes...technically he discovered the pole. Yet..how did he get there?
Being uneducated on the topic of polar exploration let me ask you some questions.
-Who devised the expeditionary plan?
-Who proposed and delivered it for evaluation and approval?
-Who funded it?
-Who led the expedition and assumed responsibility for every member, including Mr. Henson?

According to information I have read, Matthew Henson was first man on all expeditions with Peary and was that for over 20 years. Therefore they both planned this expedition. Henson was no bag carrier who just stumbled on to the north pole. And Peary was funded by outside sources, I realize that you as a white dude want to believe that whites are the only ones that ever found, created, invented, innovated or thought, but that's not how it's been. People of other races have also, and people of other races have contributed to world achievement besides whites.

Fact- Vikings were black

I’m guessing you’re a black person........ This is very biased

Troll thread. By an insecure, demoralized, disenfranchised dudette with a tiny pecker.

Thanks for the entertainment.
Why should anyone be obsessed with pecker size? Pecker size doesn`t make anyone smarter, more compassionate, attractive, or a better person. So? You may have a more enjoyable sexual encounter, those thrills will most likely fade with age. No BIG de al, lol.

Frankly I could not care less about the size of anyones "pecker' because I like women...lol.

Truth be told some of these nutjobs here default to referring to other men as "gay" or on the "downlow", as a last resort if they are getting embarrassed in a regular argument...so in this case my response to one of those same individuals was to equate the size of their pecker to that of their little pea brain. It was more of a metaphoric insult....lol.

According to information I have read, Matthew Henson was first man on all expeditions with Peary and was that for over 20 years. Therefore they both planned this expedition. Henson was no bag carrier who just stumbled on to the north pole. And Peary was funded by outside sources, I realize that you as a white dude want to believe that whites are the only ones that ever found, created, invented, innovated or thought, but that's not how it's been. People of other races have also, and people of other races have contributed to world achievement besides whites.

I thank you for your response. I too have been reading on this topic and there seems to be a big point of contention in the community about whether Peary actually reached the pole.

This an account of the Perry/Henson Expedition:

"When they were some 134 miles from the pole, Peary sent everyone back except four natives and Matthew Henson, an African-American from Maryland who had accompanied him on his previous Arctic expeditions. A few days later—on April 6, 1909—at the end of an exhausting day’s march, Henson, who could not use a sextant, had a “feeling” they were at the pole, he later told the Boston American.

“We are now at the Pole, are we not?” Henson said he asked Peary.

“I do not suppose that we can swear that we are exactly at the Pole,” Peary replied, according to Henson.

He said Peary then reached into his outer garment and took out a folded American flag sewn by his wife and fastened it to a staff, which he stuck atop an igloo his native companions had built. Then everyone turned in for some much-needed sleep.
The next day, in Henson’s account, Peary took a navigational sight with his sextant, though he did not tell Henson the result; Peary put a diagonal strip of the flag, together with a note, in an empty tin and buried it in the ice. Then they turned toward home"

The person (Henson), who many claim to have found the North Pole could not even use the only tool at his disposal to determine his exact position on the planet. Further...Peary, who could use the instrument never divulged to the other party members IF they had reached the pole. However, the MOST interesting point is this...according to this account Peary and Henson were...TOGETHER!

"The first undisputed overland trek to the North Pole wasn’t made until 1968, when a party led by a Minnesotan named Ralph Plaisted arrived by snowmobile."

Who Discovered the North Pole? | History | Smithsonian

index.jpg

Here is Ralph...the first to OFFICIALLY complete an overland trek to the North Pole.

"Sled dogs? Vado, we don't need no steenking sled dogs!"
-R. Plaisted

Last edited:

I thank you for your response. I too have been reading on this topic and there seems to be a big point of contention in the community about whether Peary actually reached the pole.

"When they were some 134 miles from the pole, Peary sent everyone back except four natives and Matthew Henson, an African-American from Maryland who had accompanied him on his previous Arctic expeditions. A few days later—on April 6, 1909—at the end of an exhausting day’s march, Henson, who could not use a sextant, had a “feeling” they were at the pole, he later told the Boston American.

“I do not suppose that we can swear that we are exactly at the Pole,” Peary replied, according to Henson.

He said Peary then reached into his outer garment and took out a folded American flag sewn by his wife and fastened it to a staff, which he stuck atop an igloo his native companions had built. Then everyone turned in for some much-needed sleep.
The next day, in Henson’s account, Peary took a navigational sight with his sextant, though he did not tell Henson the result; Peary put a diagonal strip of the flag, together with a note, in an empty tin and buried it in the ice. Then they turned toward home"

The person (Henson), who many claim to have found the North Pole could not even use the only tool at his disposal to determine his exact position on the planet. Further...Peary, who could use the instrument never divulged to the other party members IF they had reached the pole. However, the MOST interesting point is this...according to this account Peary and Henson were...TOGETHER!

"The first undisputed overland trek to the North Pole wasn’t made until 1968, when a party led by a Minnesotan named Ralph Plaisted arrived by snowmobile."

View attachment 178900

Here is Ralph...the first to OFFICIALLY complete an overland trek to the North Pole.

-R. Plaisted

Like I say whites like to pretend they've done everything and this is just another example. Henson mastered the Inuit language that Peary could not speak. So given the crew was Inuit, how did they get there? Second they did not show up there together. Peary was resting and sent Henson ahead. But my overarching position is whites have revised history. Here is another example.

Lewis Howard Latimer

lewis-howard-latimer-9374422-1-402.jpg

In 1880, after moving to Bridgeport, Connecticut, Latimer was hired as the assistant manager and draftsman for U.S. Electric Lighting Company owned by Hiram Maxim. Maxim was the chief rival to Thomas Edison, the man who invented the electric light bulb. The light was composed of a glass bulb which surrounded a carbon wire filament, generally made of bamboo, paper or thread. When the filament was burned inside of the bulb (which contained almost no air), it became so hot that it actually glowed.

Thus by passing electricity into the bulb, Edison had been able to cause the glowing bright light to emanate within a room. Before this time most lighting was delivered either through candles or through gas lamps or kerosene lanterns. Maxim greatly desired to improve on Edison’s light bulb and focused on the main weakness of Edison’s bulb – their short life span (generally only a few days.) Latimer set out to make a longer lasting bulb.

Latimer devised a way of encasing the filament within an cardboard envelope which prevented the carbon from breaking and thereby provided a much longer life to the bulb and hence made the bulbs less expensive and more efficient. This enabled electric lighting to be installed within homes and throughout streets.

In short, Latimer improved the light bulb and really his light bulb is the one that was installed into homes. But where is he mentioned? .

Like I say whites like to pretend they've done everything and this is just another example.
How does this address my stated points?

Henson mastered the Inuit language that Peary could not speak.
Fantastic...However, the topic is not anthropology it is Arctic exploration.

So given the crew was Inuit, how did they get there?
Once again...they used a SEXTANT. A thing which Henson could not use.

Second they did not show up there together. Peary was resting and sent Henson ahead.
As I previously cited from a Boston American article. Henson himself stated that he directly interacted with Peary regarding their whereabouts.

Henson, who could not use a sextant, had a “feeling” they were at the pole, he later told the Boston American.

You see? There were T O G E T H E R.

In short, Latimer improved the light bulb and really his light bulb is the one that was installed into homes. But where is he mentioned?

Let me put this in terms you can understand. I once had an uncle (deceased) who was a design engineer for Ford Motor. He was most proud of working with Lee Iaccoca on the Ford Mustang. He contributed greatly to the initial models. Do you think that my uncle should be considered a prime mover in the invention of the Ford Mustang? Do you think my uncle should be placed along side Lee Iaccoca and the Ford Motor Company?
Of course he should not be. He was one of many engineers, planners, builders, draftsmen. He was an important team member but not a prime mover.
Same with your boy Latimer there. Good team member, contributed to the project but the light bulb did not exist because of his efforts.
Silly.

View attachment 178900

-R. Plaisted

Like I say whites like to pretend they've done everything and this is just another example. Henson mastered the Inuit language that Peary could not speak. So given the crew was Inuit, how did they get there? Second they did not show up there together. Peary was resting and sent Henson ahead. But my overarching position is whites have revised history. Here is another example.

Lewis Howard Latimer

lewis-howard-latimer-9374422-1-402.jpg

In 1880, after moving to Bridgeport, Connecticut, Latimer was hired as the assistant manager and draftsman for U.S. Electric Lighting Company owned by Hiram Maxim. Maxim was the chief rival to Thomas Edison, the man who invented the electric light bulb. The light was composed of a glass bulb which surrounded a carbon wire filament, generally made of bamboo, paper or thread. When the filament was burned inside of the bulb (which contained almost no air), it became so hot that it actually glowed.

Thus by passing electricity into the bulb, Edison had been able to cause the glowing bright light to emanate within a room. Before this time most lighting was delivered either through candles or through gas lamps or kerosene lanterns. Maxim greatly desired to improve on Edison’s light bulb and focused on the main weakness of Edison’s bulb – their short life span (generally only a few days.) Latimer set out to make a longer lasting bulb.

Latimer devised a way of encasing the filament within an cardboard envelope which prevented the carbon from breaking and thereby provided a much longer life to the bulb and hence made the bulbs less expensive and more efficient. This enabled electric lighting to be installed within homes and throughout streets.

In short, Latimer improved the light bulb and really his light bulb is the one that was installed into homes. But where is he mentioned? .

Same thing with Mark Dean. No one knows who he is but millions wouldnt be able to access the internet if he hadnt been the driving force behind the PC. Owns 3 of the 9 IBM patents for the PC. Also led the team that invented the 1 gigahertz chip.

Fact- Vikings were black

I’m guessing you’re a black person........ This is very biased

King David - Black
Solomon- Black
Moses wife- Black
The Man who carried Jesus cross- Black
Not only did some White historians try to remove Blacks from history, like Trump is trying to do to Obama, but they had the nerve to try and remove them from the bible.

Forum List

Back