Aug 31, 2017
GET WOKE AND KNOW THYSELF

Fact- The original Israelis were black

Fact- The ancient Egyptians were black

Fact- Ancient Greeks were black

Fact- Vikings were black

Fact- Shakespeare was black

Fact- The first US president was black

I could go on and on but y'all get the point. Every important person in human history be black, except for Hitler who was definitely white and also had a small penis. Now you probably saying to yourself, How can this be? why did I not learn any of this in history lessons? Well it's simple my brothas and sistas, it happened due to an insidious white invention called "racism".

You see, sometime in the middle ages, tiny dick white Europeans invented the concept of racism and began the strange practice of writing blacks out of history. Using so called "artistic license" they set about repainting ancient artifacts with white faces. They did this to ensure that the black race will never become resurgent and also because they jealous of the size of black dicks.

I'm sure these revelations are very upsetting to the tiny dick white supremacists out there but the time has come for black consciousness to awaken the world to the truth.

Nice parody thread. Couldn't have done it better myself. :laughing0301:

The original Hebrews were Black. Its pretty obvious if you read the bible
The ancient Egyptians were Black. You dont portray yourself as Black or have Black DNA if youre not Black.
Some of the ancient Greeks were Black but they were a mixed society.
Some of the Vikings were Black but no one is proud of that.
Dont know really know for sure about Shakesphere and dont really care.
My number 1 pet peeve when I among Black people that believe such BS. The idea that the first POTUS or the first slave owner was Black means you have lost your mind.

The ancient Egyptians were Black. You dont portray yourself as Black or have Black DNA if youre not Black.
My number 1 pet peeve when I among Black people that believe such BS. The idea that the first POTUS or the first slave owner was Black means you have lost your mind.

Amen my brother. You probably already know this but I will share the story of Yakub to enlighten the white devils.

yakub.jpg

6,000 years ago, a black scientist by the name of Yakub created white people using a process known as grafting. Within 6 months these "albanoid" people were causing chaos so the king banished them across the burning sands to the frigid caves of Europe. There, the albanoids engaged in degenerate practices such as homosexuality and cannibalism. They mated with wolves who became their friends. Eventually Moses arrived to civilize the albaniods, but once they were out of their caves, they began to rampage across earth, laying waste to everything in their path.

Amen my brother. You probably already know this but I will share the story of Yakub to enlighten the white devils.

View attachment 178646

6,000 years ago, a black scientist by the name of Yakub created white people using a process known as grafting. Within 6 months these "albanoid" people were causing chaos so the king banished them across the burning sands to the frigid caves of Europe. There, the albanoids engaged in degenerate practices such as homosexuality and cannibalism. They mated with wolves who became their friends. Eventually Moses arrived to civilize the albaniods, but once they were out of their caves, they began to rampage across earth, laying waste to everything in their path.
Nah thats just a metaphor for the real reason whites occurred. It was a recessive mutation.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/10/new-gene-variants-reveal-evolution-human-skin-color

Previous research on skin-color genes fit that picture. For example, a “depigmentation gene” called SLC24A5 linked to pale skin swept through European populations in the past 6000 years.

GET WOKE AND KNOW THYSELF

Fact- The original Israelis were black

Fact- The ancient Egyptians were black

Fact- Ancient Greeks were black

Fact- Vikings were black

Fact- Shakespeare was black

Fact- The first US president was black

I could go on and on but y'all get the point. Every important person in human history be black, except for Hitler who was definitely white and also had a small penis. Now you probably saying to yourself, How can this be? why did I not learn any of this in history lessons? Well it's simple my brothas and sistas, it happened due to an insidious white invention called "racism".

You see, sometime in the middle ages, tiny dick white Europeans invented the concept of racism and began the strange practice of writing blacks out of history. Using so called "artistic license" they set about repainting ancient artifacts with white faces. They did this to ensure that the black race will never become resurgent and also because they jealous of the size of black dicks.

I'm sure these revelations are very upsetting to the tiny dick white supremacists out there but the time has come for black consciousness to awaken the world to the truth.

tl;dr

View attachment 178646

You're pretty good, mang. I can't tell if you're trolling or you're serious. :happy-1:

Troll thread. By an insecure, demoralized, disenfranchised dudette with a tiny pecker.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Troll thread. By an insecure, demoralized, disenfranchised dudette with a tiny pecker.

Yo brotha everything I said in this thread is absolutely true and backed up by scientific fact. True science, not the lies spread by white institutions of so called higher learning.

Yo brotha everything I said in this thread is absolutely true and backed up by scientific fact. True science, not the lies spread by white institutions of so called higher learning.

I am not your "brother"...and don't quit your day job.

All of the information I presented is backed up by prominent scholars and leaders in the black community. I trust their voices more than that of some self hating negro such as yourself.

All of the information I presented is backed up by prominent scholars and leaders in the black community. I trust their voices more than that of some self hating negro such as yourself.

Ok. Now I remember you. You're the same little pink boy who was upset over me referring to one your brethren in a different thread as a "lice infested cave dweller".

What happened? You discovered yourself and want a Black man?

Ok. Now I remember you. You're the same little pink girl who was upset over me referring to one your brethren in a different thread as a "lice infested cave dweller".

What happened? You discovered yourself?

I educated myself about the true nature of the world and history. It's difficult to accept that everything we've been taught is a lie designed to maintain the system of white supremacy but once you do, it's very liberating.

Ok. Now I remember you. You're the same little pink girl who was upset over me referring to one your brethren in a different thread as a "lice infested cave dweller".

I educated myself about the true nature of the world and history. It's difficult to accept that everything we've been taught is a lie designed to maintain the system of white supremacy but once you do, it's very liberating.

Ok "sisterdude". So you're out of the closet now.

Congrats.

Ok "sisterdude". So you're out of the closet now.

Congrats.

Most of these people were actually black or had blacks living among them.. But where things get stupid is you whites running around talking about discovering lands where people already lived.

Most of these people were actually black or had blacks living among them.. But where things get stupid is you whites running around talking about discovering lands where people already lived.

What would be a more appropriate way to talk about the "discovery" of the Americas then?

What would be a more appropriate way to talk about the "discovery" of the Americas then?

.That whites didn't discovery anything.

Forum List

Back