Zone1 Common Arguments Used By Racists And How To Respond To Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I expect is for whites like you to shut up pretending that your asses were never given anything and especially that you were never given anything that blacks paid for.
Because you are a racist. Imagine some old southern KKK member saying they expect blacks to just shut up. That’s you.

I was never given anything blacks paid for. Blacks on the other hand blacks were given their freedom which was overwhelmingly paid for with white blood. You owe everything you have to white folks who ended slavery and Jim Crow and created the philosophical concept of equality. Black people did none of that. Oh, and you got a one way ticket out of the hell-scape that is Africa where blacks still slaughter each other with machetes, force their children to be soldiers, and “poverty”doesn’t even begin to describe the destitute the vast majority of the population live in. You are welcome.

White liberals have convinced you that blacks are incapable of doing anything for themselves. Everything is white peoples fault and only white people can fix things for blacks. Not only are you racist against white people you are bigoted against black people.

Of course not, even though IM2 is white, he/she/it is a different kind of white..

I don’t know that lil im.2 is white. In fact, I doubt it.

But I’m not concerned about the skin color of the racist. I’m just appalled that any racist embraces racism.

Actually, systematic racism is still alive and well today due to our country’s history of oppressing minorities, especially black people, for centuries. Racism exists today in economic, social, and political forms. There are countless examples of this, but one of the most egregious is the gap in economic success between black and white Americans.
IM2 trying for the 1000th time to "prove" systematic racism exists because American Black people as a whole underachieves relative to other Americans. Since he himself took advantage of the many opportunities afforded SPECIFICALLY to American Black people, he knows that is completely false.

IM2 used his Black heritage to help start 3 NGOs as he himself has shared several times. That is PROOF that systemic racism has been been replaced by systemic FAVORITISM toward Black people. The two greatest factors in Black underachievement is they have the highest Fatherless home rate and poorest academic performance of any American race. Those are the cold hard facts.

What whites have today is off the backs of blacks, hispanics, asians, and native americans.
don’t lump Asian in with your victim class. Asian economically out preform whites despite the excuses you make for the rest of them.

Blacks still pay taxes and black communities don't get back what we pay in.
Join the club. There isnt a conspiracy against blacks to steal their taxes. All of our taxes (regardless of your skin color or identity as a victim) go to foreign wars, special interests and a bloated government. Doesn’t it bother you a tiny bit that anyone from anywhere in the world can walk across our board and receive money that you aren’t entitled to? No you don’t care because those aren’t white folks and you only care about things that you can use to spread your hatred of whites.

Your entire racial victim identity and hatred towards whites was taught to you by people who want us to be divided and fighting with each other rather than holding them accountable for pissing away our taxes (amongst other things). You are your own worst enemy.

el midgetron

what did I say that you feel is racist?

Why is it “white racists”? What’s the distinction between white racist and other racists? Do you oppose racism only when it’s white people being racist? What is the distinction you are making?
Because I am describing whites who are racist in order to allow non racist whites to know I don't mean all white people. And don't try that all racism is the same bullshit. White created a system based on racism and enforces it by the rule of law. Nobody else in America can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back