We wuz everythang and shit

GET WOKE AND KNOW THYSELF

Fact- The original Israelis were black

Fact- The ancient Egyptians were black

Fact- Ancient Greeks were black

Fact- Vikings were black

Fact- Shakespeare was black

Fact- The first US president was black

I could go on and on but y'all get the point. Every important person in human history be black, except for Hitler who was definitely white and also had a small penis. Now you probably saying to yourself, How can this be? why did I not learn any of this in history lessons? Well it's simple my brothas and sistas, it happened due to an insidious white invention called "racism".

You see, sometime in the middle ages, tiny dick white Europeans invented the concept of racism and began the strange practice of writing blacks out of history. Using so called "artistic license" they set about repainting ancient artifacts with white faces. They did this to ensure that the black race will never become resurgent and also because they jealous of the size of black dicks.

I'm sure these revelations are very upsetting to the tiny dick white supremacists out there but the time has come for black consciousness to awaken the world to the truth.
This is funny !!

Great jokes.

Fact- Vikings were black

I could go on and on but y'all get the point. Every important person in human history be black, except for Hitler who was definitely white and also had a small penis. Now you probably saying to yourself, How can this be? why did I not learn any of this in history lessons? Well it's simple my brothas and sistas, it happened due to an insidious white invention called "racism".

You see, sometime in the middle ages, tiny dick white Europeans invented the concept of racism and began the strange practice of writing blacks out of history. Using so called "artistic license" they set about repainting ancient artifacts with white faces. They did this to ensure that the black race will never become resurgent and also because they jealous of the size of black dicks.

I'm sure these revelations are very upsetting to the tiny dick white supremacists out there but the time has come for black consciousness to awaken the world to the truth.
This is funny !!

Great jokes.

If these were jokes, we'd all be laughing. But the tearing down and deconstruction of the great white lie is hard for whites like you.

Fact- Vikings were black

This is funny !!

Great jokes.

those are facts, not jokes white boy, not a bunch of white supremacist lies and disinformation.

Fact- Vikings were black

This is funny !!

Great jokes.

those are facts, not jokes white boy, not a bunch of white supremacist lies and disinformation.

It's hard to be shown how you have lived a lie isn't it trash?

Fact- Vikings were black

We are all impressed with black achievemnt. :)

Who said they were?

You did.

Most of these people were actually black or had blacks living among them.. But where things get stupid is you whites running around talking about discovering lands where people already lived.

No I did not. But since blacks did live among these people........

Fairy tales

The fairy tale is how whites discovered lands where people were standing there watching their ships rolling in.

Who said they were?

You did.

Most of these people were actually black or had blacks living among them.. But where things get stupid is you whites running around talking about discovering lands where people already lived.

Fairy tales

The fairy tale is how whites discovered lands where people were standing there watching their ships rolling in.

LOL you're so jealous

Fact- Vikings were black

This coming from a white boy too dumb to understand he's only where he is because the government gave it to him.

Who said they were?

You did.

Fairy tales

LOL you're so jealous

Jealous of what? The fact that .you have to lie yourself?

Fairy tales

LOL you're so jealous

Jealous of what? The fact that .you have to lie yourself?

HAHAHA oh, the irony

Fact- Vikings were black

This coming from a white boy too dumb to understand he's only where he is because the government gave it to him.
I haven't lived in the States for 28 years and have never reaped the benefits of free stuff. I'm not even black.

Fact- Vikings were black

I haven't lived in the States for 28 years and have never reaped the benefits of free stuff. I'm not even black.

Yes you did when you lived in the states.

Again, whites are where they are ONLY because of legislation. There are at least 188 years of laws ad policies made where whites were allowed to do things,, get things, and have rights that people who were not white couldn't. Whites got free land on at least 2 occasions. So we see that whites are the ones who have been given free shit.

Fact- Vikings were black

Again, whites are where they are ONLY because of legislation. There are at least 188 years of laws ad policies made where whites were allowed to do things,, get things, and have rights that people who were not white couldn't. Whites got free land on at least 2 occasions. So we see that whites are the ones who have been given free shit.
Whites are relatively successful the world over and blacks are uniformly impoverished everywhere. The problem is not law, but nature. It is a question of inferiority. Sorry.

Whites are relatively successful the world over and blacks are uniformly impoverished everywhere. The problem is not law, but nature. It is a question of inferiority. Sorry.

africa3.jpg

Fact- Vikings were black

What you laughing at Silly Tilly? I can show proof.

Fact- Vikings were black

What you laughing at Silly Tilly? I can show proof.
I’m laughing because your endless victimhood and constant anger amuse me. Please do continue :113:

Forum List

Back