We wuz everythang and shit

Troll thread. By an insecure, demoralized, disenfranchised dudette with a tiny pecker.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Yo brotha everything I said in this thread is absolutely true and backed up by scientific fact. True science, not the lies spread by white institutions of so called higher learning.

Most of these people were actually black or had blacks living among them.. But where things get stupid is you whites running around talking about discovering lands where people already lived.

What would be a more appropriate way to talk about the "discovery" of the Americas then?

.That whites didn't discovery anything.

discover
  • v.
    To notice or learn, especially by making an effort: got home and discovered that the furnace wasn't working.
  • v.
    To be the first, or the first of one's group or kind, to find, learn of, or observe.
  • v.
    To learn about for the first time in one's experience: discovered a new restaurant on the west side.

Troll thread. By an insecure, demoralized, disenfranchised dudette with a tiny pecker.

Yo brotha everything I said in this thread is absolutely true and backed up by scientific fact. True science, not the lies spread by white institutions of so called higher learning.

Most of these people were actually black or had blacks living among them.. But where things get stupid is you whites running around talking about discovering lands where people already lived.

What would be a more appropriate way to talk about the "discovery" of the Americas then?
You could label it what it was. An illegal invasion. Whites are the only people that "discover" places where other people already have lived for thousands of years. :rolleyes:

You could label it what it was. An illegal invasion. Whites are the only people that "discover" places where other people already have lived for thousands of years. :rolleyes:

So you're saying that upon seeing native people, the explorers should have turned their ships around and went home..?

When a race feels that it is the only race that matters and that they and they alone are the keepers of the narrative....it does not matter that others have done it first. The only audience whites are narrating to is themselves. No one else matters. Not accepting their narrative, in their opinion, is racist.

That image with the caption "right wing extremism" is probably accurate, given that the image is circa 1950.....those adults were likely overt racist.....and the kids....well they grew up to be impuretrash and Hermonica

Last edited:

So you're saying that upon seeing native people, the explorers should have turned their ships around and went home..?
No. I'm saying the words "discovered" should never cross a white persons lips in regards to a place already inhabited by people. Whites didnt discover shit. Not one place on this planet was discovered by whites. Whites didnt even exist until a freak recessive mutation 6k years ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No. I'm saying the words "discovered" should never cross a white persons lips in regards to a place already inhabited by people. Whites didnt discover shit. Not one place on this planet was discovered by whites. Whites didnt even exist until a freak recessive mutation 6k years ago.

Refer to the definition of the word "discover" that I posted earlier. It's entirely valid in this context.

Refer to the definition of the word "discover" that I posted earlier. It's entirely valid in this context.
I already saw the proper context and you must be illiterate if you think its valid.

To be the first, or the first of one's group or kind, to find, learn of, or observe.

Whites werent the first humans there so how could the be first of ones group? If they wanted to be correct. they should say "this is the date the americas was discovered for white people." Anything less is a lie but whites specialize in lying and omission so its not surprising.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I already saw the proper context and you must be illiterate if you think its valid.

Whites werent the first humans there so how could the be first of ones group? If they wanted to be correct. they should say "this is the date the americas was discovered for white people." Anything less is a lie but whites specialize in lying and omission so its not surprising.

We really need to purge our nations of people like you.

discover
  • v.
    To notice or learn, especially by making an effort: got home and discovered that the furnace wasn't working.
  • v.
  • v.
    To learn about for the first time in one's experience: discovered a new restaurant on the west side.

If people were already there, you were not the first humans to find learn or observe those places. Therefore whites didn't discover jack diddly squat. Whites were calling this the new word, but it wasn't new. Just face it and stop trying to argue, whites didn't discover anything.

We don't need to purge ourselves of truth tellers.

discover
  • v.
  • v.
  • v.

If people were already there, you were not the first humans to find learn or observe those places. Therefore whites didn't discover jack diddly squat. Whites were calling this the new word, but it wasn't new. Just face it and stop trying to argue, whites didn't discover anything.

The natives crossed on foot a land bridge from siberia to reach this continent. Before the concept of nations or continents even existed. Why does it bother you so much that white people were advanced enough to build ships capable of long distance sea travel and brave enough to explore the world?

No nut, What is being said is that whites didn't discover these places because they met people who were already there.

discover
  • v.
  • v.
  • v.

The natives crossed on foot a land bridge from siberia to reach this continent. Before the concept of nations or continents even existed. Why does it bother you so much that white people were advanced enough to build ships capable of long distance sea travel and brave enough to explore the world?

I don't give a damn how whites say natives got here. The fact is they were here before your white asses and you didn't discover anything. OBTW, Whites were not the only ones with ships capable of travelling long distances and apparently they were not the only ones brave enough to explore the earth..

Last edited:

White women would claw your eyes out if you did that and you know it. :rolleyes:

discover
  • v.
  • v.
  • v.

I don't give a damn how whites say natives got here. The fact is they were here before your white asses and you didn't discover anything.

It's a fact.

Native Americans Hailed From Siberian Highlands, DNA Reveals

discover
  • v.
  • v.
  • v.

It doesnt bother us. Africans did it before whites did it. Thats why the natives told columbus about Blacks that traded with them from Africa.

White women would claw your eyes out if you did that and you know it. :rolleyes:

"Muh dick"

"Muh dick"
You dont have one of those or its too tiny to be seen without a high powered electron microscope. :rolleyes:

Inuit:
inuit.jpg

Siberian native:
siberian.jpg

Not black.

discover
  • v.
  • v.
  • v.

I don't give a damn how whites say natives got here. The fact is they were here before your white asses and you didn't discover anything.

It's a fact.

Native Americans Hailed From Siberian Highlands, DNA Reveals

And what does that have to do with the fact they got here before you whites?

Forum List

Back