We were lied to again Ebola Spreads Through Droplets in the Air

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Ebola Spreads Through Droplets in the Air

How many times that it cant be spread like this.. Only very CLOSE contact.. I knew it was bullshit
Droplet-borne germs can travel in these secretions to infect someone a few feet away, often through the eyes, nose or mouth. This may not seem like an important difference, but it has a big impact on how easily a germ spreads. Airborne diseases are far more transmittable than droplet-borne ones.

How many times that it cant be spread like this.. Only very CLOSE contact.. I knew it was bullshit
Droplet-borne germs can travel in these secretions to infect someone a few feet away, often through the eyes, nose or mouth. This may not seem like an important difference, but it has a big impact on how easily a germ spreads. Airborne diseases are far more transmittable than droplet-borne ones.

A conservative internet blog publishes an unattributed piece without so much as a quote from a doctor in it, claiming ebola is airborn, and you lot swallow the idea faster than booze at a frat party.

Are you completely lacking in critical analysis or do you just think that all conservative news sources are truthful, despite ample evidence to the contrary?

A conservative internet blog publishes an unattributed piece without so much as a quote from a doctor in it, claiming ebola is airborn, and you lot swallow the idea faster than booze at a frat party.

Are you completely lacking in critical analysis or do you just think that all conservative news sources are truthful, despite ample evidence to the contrary?
Well it was free booze...

When you have a president that lies all the time what do you expect?
You want me to believe you've never lied?
you keep coming back with stupid questions? Learn to read idiot

Please show us where we were lied to and told that Ebola was not a droplet-borne disease.

all those people in Texas at the Hospital with the Ebola patient was being kept must be holding their breath ... nobody else has Ebola do they?

GLOOM, DISPARE, AGONY ON ME !!!!!

When an infection does occur in humans, the virus can be spread in several ways to others. Ebola is spread through direct contact (through broken skin or mucous membranes in, for example, the eyes, nose, or mouth) with

• blood or body fluids (including but not limited to urine, saliva, sweat, feces, vomit, breast milk, and semen) of a person who is sick with Ebola
  • objects (like needles and syringes) that have been contaminated with the virus
  • infected animals
  • Ebola is not spread through the air or by water, or in general, by food. However, in Africa, Ebola may be spread as a result of handling bushmeat (wild animals hunted for food) and contact with infected bats. There is no evidence that mosquitos or other insects can transmit Ebola virus. Only mammals (for example, humans, bats, monkeys, and apes) have shown the ability to become infected with and spread Ebola virus.
Another stupid thread built on an entirely false premise and ignorance.

The health care workers in Texas were most likely infected by an inadvertent breach of protocol.

When Obama said you couldn't get it from sitting next to someone on a bus, I knew he was lying. We know that the Ebola virus can survive on surfaces for quite a while and we know infected people cough and sneeze, so all it takes for any virus is coming into contact with it and that is not hard to do.

Looking at the total number of cases and the fact that the death rate is around 70% for those who contract it, it clearly spreads fairly easy. And it's lethal. Add that to the serious respiratory illness and other diseases imported courtesy of Obama's open border policy and we are in for a rough winter.

all those people in Texas at the Hospital with the Ebola patient was being kept must be holding their breath ... nobody else has Ebola do they?

GLOOM, DISPARE, AGONY ON ME !!!!!
Exactly.

If a health care worker is observing protocol, it does not matter if Ebola is spread by someone's blood or other bodily fluids spraying on them. They will be perfectly safe from the droplets.

But if they breach those protocols and absent-mindedly scratch an itch on their face while degowning, for example, they could get those bodily fluids on their face, and then it is game over.

Are US conservatives any less backward than people in third world nations that think ebola isn't real?

I don't think they are as they are spending all their time spreading hysteria, fear, mistrust, and lies.

Newsmax?

And can you fucking read -

Droplets of blood and vomit coughed right into your mouth... NOT AIRBORN!!

Forum List

Back