we should always, always, ALWAYS bail out Wall Street...here's why.....

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the MAJORITY of folks on Wall Street were VICTIMS of the financial collapse. they come from a blue collar background, they work hard, they love America.

they love us, we should love them.

the MAJORITY of folks on Wall Street were VICTIMS of the financial collapse. they come from a blue collar background, they work hard, they love America.

so tell the audience exactly what Wall Street is.

(this sholud be good)

:abgg2q.jpg:

• Banned

so tell the audience exactly what Wall Street is.

(this sholud be good)

:abgg2q.jpg:
listen you condescending bitch, you want to destroy millions of lives? i wont put up with it. SHAME ON YOU!

• Banned
totally clueless - :laughing0301:

told you it would be good .... :iyfyus.jpg:
Wall Street= the "big" banks...they're not "Big" anything. they're human beings. are they not humans? you're actually arguing that they're not humans. God you're really dumb. YOU'RE the dumb one!

• Banned

Wall Street= the "big" banks...they're not "Big" anything. they're human beings. are they not humans? you're actually arguing that they're not humans. God you're really dumb. YOU'RE the dumb one!

wrong Gomer

youre still an idiot ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i listen to 5 audiobooks at the same time. you've never read a book. you dont know who you're calling an idiot. i got A's at Harvard buddy!

wrong Gomer

i listen to 5 audiobooks at the same time. you've never read a book. you dont know who you're calling an idiot. i got A's at Harvard buddy!

Free tip, don't argue with IQ's under 100.

wrong Gomer

keep trying moron - you and your pal Liberace' are dumb as grasshoppers ...

GonBgood.jpg

wrong Gomer

Washington created the financial crisis NOT Wall Street. i would explain it to you but you're dumb as a rock so you wouldnt understand anything

wrong Gomer

Washington created the financial crisis NOT Wall Street. i would explain it to you but you're dumb as a rock so you wouldnt understand anything

still cant explain what Wall Street is can you idiotboi ... errrrrrrrrr MR HARVARD.

:dunno:

:lmao:

Democrats pit Wall Street against Main Street for political gain. talk about turning Americans against each other!

Forum List

Back