There should be an official thread for all the dumb crap AOC says.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Granted, some of you would probably ruin it because if she coughs you will try to claim it was her way of saying that air is poisonous. Those of you who do that are the reason we can't have nice things.

But she really does say some stupid crap. I get it. She's idealistic. She thinks she's invincible because she pulled of the 'impossible.' She doesn't get that she'll probably get primaried two years from now by a pro. So until then, she goes as far left as she can, while dreaming up the biggest dream she can dream to explain herself.

Most recent example - To get money out of politics politicians have to either give up the money, or other people will have to play the money game and raise even more money.

"All Americans know money in politics is a huge problem, but unfortunately the way that we fix it is by demanding that our incumbents give it up or by running fierce campaigns ourselves," Ocasio-Cortez added. "That's really what we need to do to save this country. That's just what it is."

Ocasio-Cortez backs campaign to primary fellow Democrats

i would read such a thread. you guys need to make your threads more interesting by the way

but AOC is entertaining because SHE'S SO DUMB AHAHAHAHA

There’s not enough cyberspace on the planet to account for all the dumb shit she says

AOC makes me dumb because i tend to say what i've listened from others, and i listen to all her interviews

Forum List

Back