We now know why it took so long to identify the Oregan shooter

Oh , now let's see the conservatives switch from " shit happens " too "round up all the mooslims !" .
no legitimate news source is claiming he's a muslim. just the crazies are doing that.
Would that be the same news sites that refused to identify him as black?

He's not black: he's mixed race. With a skin color between white and black.
Smart people know this. Racists only see black, because they want to.
And his identity was delayed, maybe 7 hours, BECAUSE the police chief said it would be delayed until the coroner was absolutely sure who it was, using things like dental records, because that is policy when it comes to these kind of crimes.

You are really not very bright, now are you....

Oh, then we can finally dismiss all the crazies who claim anyone who criticizes BHO does so because he is black being as he really isn't black, he's only half black?

:lol:

And his identity was delayed, maybe 7 hours, BECAUSE the police chief said it would be delayed until the coroner was absolutely sure who it was, using things like dental records, because that is policy when it comes to these kind of crimes.

Is that why when a white shooter shoots up a place we are told within minutes who he is and what race he was? So Obama is not black now? Thanks for clearing that up perhaps you should inform historians that have all parroted the line that Obama is the first BLACK president? Is that why news organizations whitened his pictured?

No news source "whitened" the picture of the shooter, sone right-wing blogger did and claimed he got it fron CNN.

Then you guys all ran with it, because you really wanted it to be true.

CNN did it, numskull:

The Curious Case of Oregon Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer - A Social Media Profile Shaped, Modified and Deleted...

oregon-shooter-9-color-black.jpg

REAL IMAGE (left) – CNN IMAGE (right)

Yeah, that's the random conservative blogger I was referring to, that made it up. Every other ridiculous right wing blog leads right back to that story.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet? I've heard about some interesting and lucrative financial opportunities from exiled Nigerian princes...
Bripat showed us long ago just how stupid and gullible he is.

Is that why when a white shooter shoots up a place we are told within minutes who he is and what race he was? So Obama is not black now? Thanks for clearing that up perhaps you should inform historians that have all parroted the line that Obama is the first BLACK president? Is that why news organizations whitened his pictured?

No news source "whitened" the picture of the shooter, sone right-wing blogger did and claimed he got it fron CNN.

CNN did it, numskull:

The Curious Case of Oregon Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer - A Social Media Profile Shaped, Modified and Deleted...

Yeah, that's the random conservative blogger I was referring to, that made it up. Every other ridiculous right wing blog leads right back to that story.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet? I've heard about some interesting and lucrative financial opportunities from exiled Nigerian princes...
Are you still smarting over the ass-whipping you recieved?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CNN did it, numskull:

Are you still smarting over the ass-whipping you recieved?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
LOL.

You never once delivered an ass whooping, Nigerian princes boy

You actually fell for the idiocy of the white supremacists pile of bilge at the conservativemonkeyhouse.

:lol:

It took so long because he was black and Muslim and the press has tried to hide both those facts.

And that makes it easy to conclude because they are no longer willing to release information on the shooters ...........to keep them from becoming "famous". Something that they can't enjoy because they are dead........except for one.

It took so long because he was black and Muslim and the press has tried to hide both those facts.
It didn't take any longer than it took for the Sandy Hook or South Carolina shooter.

And as far as I know, the Oregon shooter was an atheist.

As a conspiracy theory, I have to rate this one with half a star.

Oh , now let's see the conservatives switch from " shit happens " too "round up all the mooslims !" .

ok let's see Progressives switch from "take away the guns!" to stop and lecture people on what Christians did during the Crusades

Alleged Manifesto of Oregon Shooter Reveals "No Job, No Life, No Success"

"I was hated ever since I arrived in the world," Oregon shooter Chris Harper-Mercer reportedly said in a manifesto discovered on his computer. "I was always under attack. I've always been the most hated person in the world." The manifesto, recently excerpted to People via "sources familiar with the investigation," reveals that Mercer felt there was nothing that could have been done to prevent his tragic actions at Umpqua Community College, as society had forced him to align himself with his demons:

"He says, 'Many will ask how can they have prevented this? You can't. You could never give me what I wanted. Nothing could have stopped it,' " the source tells PEOPLE.

"He talks about other mass killers, and says, 'These people were denied everything they deserved and wanted.' "

Mercer then purportedly expresses skepticism that anything could have turned his life around: "He asks, 'What was supposed to happen? What great event was supposed to make me realize I had so much going for me?' " the source says.

Abandoned and alone, Mercer allegedly writes, "I've been forced to align myself with these demons and become one of them. At first, it was involuntary, but now I am aligned with them. I now serve. When I die I will become one of them."

He adds: "My success in Hell is assured."

Statistikhengst said:
And his identity was delayed BECAUSE the police chief said it would be delayed until the coroner was absolutely sure who it was, using things like dental records, because that is policy when it comes to these kind of crimes.

You are really not very bright, now are you...

so then obama isnt Black??? doesnt he call himself Black?

idiots and hypocrites

Progressives have tried to make me white my whole life... With federal government schools, talk about going nowhere fast.

Along with common sense and self teaching in my adult life... I repealed progressive indoctrination and am better for it.

So, I know how to embrace the suck, did it early in life.

Hope and change

Allegedly writes. There is a unique combination of wording. Excerpts is also a neat word.

no legitimate news source is claiming he's a muslim. just the crazies are doing that.

Racists see "White Hispanic" where there's Hispanic. :lol:

:slap:

Progressives can't help themselves... Control is everything to them.

Embrace the suck

Forum List

Back