We now know why it took so long to identify the Oregan shooter

No news source "whitened" the picture of the shooter, sone right-wing blogger did and claimed he got it fron CNN.

Then you guys all ran with it, because you really wanted it to be true.

CNN did it, numskull:

The Curious Case of Oregon Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer - A Social Media Profile Shaped, Modified and Deleted...

oregon-shooter-9-color-black.jpg

REAL IMAGE (left) – CNN IMAGE (right)

Yeah, that's the random conservative blogger I was referring to, that made it up. Every other ridiculous right wing blog leads right back to that story.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet? I've heard about some interesting and lucrative financial opportunities from exiled Nigerian princes...
Bripat showed us long ago just how stupid and gullible he is.
Are you still smarting over the ass-whipping you recieved?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
LOL.

You never once delivered an ass whooping, Nigerian princes boy

You actually fell for the idiocy of the white supremacists pile of bilge at the conservativemonkeyhouse.

:lol:

You posted a pile of Lincoln cult horseshit, and you were nailed on it.

Yeah, that's the random conservative blogger I was referring to, that made it up. Every other ridiculous right wing blog leads right back to that story.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet? I've heard about some interesting and lucrative financial opportunities from exiled Nigerian princes...

LOL.

You actually fell for the idiocy of the white supremacists pile of bilge at the conservativemonkeyhouse.

Only in your mind, you racist POS.

Your failures are legend here. I'm pretty comfortable letting the readers decide who has cred here and who did the nailin', Nigerian princes boy.

You still clinging to the CNN altered his photo, you gullible gutswab?

His real name is Chris Sean mercer.

And I think the previous post is talking about Obama.

The OP claimed that Mercer was a Muslim. This could be true, but I've seen no evidence.
I've read that too. Don't know if it's true.
There's no evidence it's true
That's what it's come to in the world. You can't believe anything the media or the internet says because they all lie.

LOL.

Only in your mind, you racist POS.

Your failures are legend here. I'm pretty comfortable letting the readers decide who has cred here and who did the nailin', Nigerian princes boy.

You still clinging to the CNN altered his photo, you gullible gutswab?
We don't even know what's true and what isn't cuz everyone has an agenda here.

View attachment 51641 Did you see the CNN picture of the guy.
No. No one did because it doesn't exist.

It is a rumor. I'll give you that. Don't know if it's true or not.
Yes, we do know it's not true.

I know in rightwinglandia, this thing like verifiable, observable facts and evidence is measured low in the scale of importance, but there really is a way to determine if shit like this is true.

It's a whole lot easier when the starting point is some white supremacist nobody blogger creates a web page fellow racist nutballs eat up and repost virally because they *want* it to be true, and don't bother to look for the slightest smidgen of verifiable fact.

This is the bubble we tell you about, but so many cons live in "we create our own reality" world that don't even comprehend what verifiable evidence means anymore.

I know in rightwinglandia, this thing like verifiable, observable facts and evidence is measured low in the scale of importance, but there really is a way to determine if shit like this is true.

It's a whole lot easier when the starting point is some white supremacist nobody blogger creates a web page fellow racist nutballs eat up and repost virally because they *want* it to be true, and don't bother to look for the slightest smidgen of verifiable fact.

This is the bubble we tell you about, but so many cons live in "we create our own reality" world that don't even comprehend what verifiable evidence means anymore.
The media lies too. All the time.

Don't act like you are a know it all. You're not. That I can verify.

This may freak you out, bubble-dweller, but there is such a thing as reliable sources.

Do these sources occasionally get it wrong? Sure. It's a fact of life in all matters.

Credibility matters to professionals and people who want to be taken seriously, and fact-checking double, twice, and digging is what separates the pros and the honest brokers from the sources that repeatedly, almost universally *get it wrong.*

History shows that. It also shows people like you, the OP, the bubble dwellers and ditto-heads really don't spend a lot of time digging for facts and reliable sources.

The only source you trust is the ones that tell you what you want to hear - it doesn't matter if it's some random blogger, a National Enquirer-type tabloid or Bat-boy whispering it in your ear.

What matters is the confirmation bias is reaffirmed. That's all.

This may freak you out, bubble-dweller, but there is such a thing as reliable sources.

Do these sources occasionally get it wrong? Sure. It's a fact of life in all matters.

Credibility matters to professionals and people who want to be taken seriously, and fact-checking double, twice, and digging is what separates the pros and the honest brokers from the sources that repeatedly, almost universally *get it wrong.*

History shows that. It also shows people like you, the OP, the bubble dwellers and ditto-heads really don't spend a lot of time digging for facts and reliable sources.

The only source you trust is the ones that tell you what you want to hear - it doesn't matter if it's some random blogger, a National Enquirer-type tabloid or Bat-boy whispering it in your ear.

So who do you consider "reliable"?

I can't wait to hear this...

The shooter was the son of a Brit, claimed he was spiritual but not Christian. And Roseburg fucking hates Obama and gun grabbers. They aren't going to be racing to the press with anything, they hate it. UCC is a non-traditional school where adults go to learn a new skill when the gubmint shuts the industries they have traditionally engaged in, down. Loggers, fishermen, mill workers, etc make up the student body. And they HATE gun grabbers and progressive douches.

What about the LA times calling him a white supremacist?

What about the LA times calling him a white supremacist?
Yes but that fits their agenda so it's ok.

Strange. I could swear you were talking about yourself and all the other Lincoln cult members in this forum.

Here are the items off the internet that the media refuses to report because they are too busy ranting about gun control:

1) Shooter name WAS Chris Harper-Mercer

2) ISIS claimed responsibility that it was a terror attack from one of their own

3) Chris Harper-Mercer was a Muslim convert and changed his name to Saiv Sharma

4) He targeted Christians

5) Russia's Security Service, FSB, had this guy on their Terror Watch List. The same list they offered to the USA about one month ago, to which they refused. The list has 87,000 names.

paperview knows he's a propaganda spreading loon. Note he hasn't provided the names of any of his *reliable* sources.

Forum List

Back