We Need To Kill The Easter Bunny!

Elmer Fudd, 1950 & 2003 - YouTube

It's the biggest Christian lie. Nobody came back from the dead.

Do you actually think that over 500 people who saw his resurrection would rather die horrible deaths rather that renounce that it never happened.?

If they were lying, don't you think they would have renounced what they claimed?
All twelve disciples were crucified just like Jesus was.
The rest were executed, burned, or eaten by lions and they all refused to renounced what they witnessed.

At least according to the stories that were finally written down 70 years after the events. :wink_2:

That there's a literary license to kill...

;) That's like getting to write the story of Martin Luther King Jr. in 2038, knowing that NObody will ever ask you for a link.

Christmas and Easter.

The two times per year I can count you guys to knock my religion.

:thup:

Trying to think of a holiday I can pair up with Columbus day that I can spend precious time "debunking" every year.......Arbor day, maybe????

:doubt:

As an American of Irish decent I'll donate St Patricks day. That's a pretty hokey story.

Do you actually think that over 500 people who saw his resurrection would rather die horrible deaths rather that renounce that it never happened.?

If they were lying, don't you think they would have renounced what they claimed?
The rest were executed, burned, or eaten by lions and they all refused to renounced what they witnessed.

Today secularists just demand that Christians write the name of Jesus on a paper and step on it, grinding it into the ground.

Today secularists just demand that Christians write the name of Jesus on a paper and step on it, grinding it into the ground.

I hadn't thought of that but..If you don't mind.... :lol:

At least according to the stories that were finally written down 70 years after the events. :wink_2:

;) That's like getting to write the story of Martin Luther King Jr. in 2038, knowing that NObody will ever ask you for a link.

No it's the actual records written at the time by the Romans.

:clap2:

No it's the actual records written at the time by the Romans.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

The earliest works which came to be part of the New Testament are the letters of the Apostle Paul.

The earliest of the books of the New Testament was First Thessalonians, an epistle of Paul, written probably in 51, or possibly Galatians in 49 according to one of two theories of its writing. Of the pseudepigraphical epistles, scholars tend to place them somewhere between 70 and 150, with Second Peter usually being the latest.

New Testament - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...also, I have some bad news for everyone here about Roudolf. Someone was exercising his Constitutional rights to an AR 15 with a 50 round drum, and well, they are still trying to find all the pieces.... They did find his nose....sort of.

Last edited:
I hear Ravi and the other Bleeding Hens have notified the staff that children may be reading this thread and this is harmful

Let em bleed! :lol: If AveJoe is correct then these "stories" are at best 3-4 generations old when first documented. I'm sure NOTHING was lost in the accuracy over 70-150 years from some goat herders... that were known for thier note taking and documentation protection skills. :lol: Possibly some goat poop stains on the originals? :lol:

Not to change the subject and go off topic on my own thread but the truth has been revealed and there is only one true god and his name is Russell Wilson. So... you can all bite me in this coming NFL season.

Sorry, I just had to spread the good word!

Libs DEMAND acceptance all things GAY and want tolerance.
But they are not one bit tolerant in respecting the Catholics or their religion.

...also, I have some bad news for everyone here about Roudolf. Someone was exercising his Constitutional rights to an AR 15 with a 50 round drum, and well, they are still trying to find all the pieces.... They did find his nose....sort of.

I would have guessed that they would have gone after Dancer or Prancer for being gay.

Christmas and Easter.

The two times per year I can count you guys to knock my religion.

Trying to think of a holiday I can pair up with Columbus day that I can spend precious time "debunking" every year.......Arbor day, maybe????

:doubt:

As an American of Irish decent I'll donate St Patricks day. That's a pretty hokey story.

Thank you for not saying Irish-American

Not to change the subject and go off topic on my own thread but the truth has been revealed and there is only one true god and his name is Russell Wilson. So... you can all bite me in this coming NFL season.

Sorry, I just had to spread the good word!

If Momma's little bastards have a Father, His name is Time.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wupToqz1e2g]Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot - YouTube[/ame]
Mother Earth, oh grand wet rock in space,
Meet Father time...

With a little luck and a lot of time, the little bastards may one day recognize you.

With a lot of luck, they'll reach for the stars and meet other Lucky little bastards. :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XViNAoCq-k]Paul McCartney and Wings - With a Little Luck 1978 Video stereo widescreen - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back