We Need To Kill The Easter Bunny!

What the hell does Bugs have to do with the Easter Bunny?!? :wtf:

Might as well say "We need to kill the Easter Bunny!"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WIWBVVQUQ]playboy logo pics(PARENTAL ADVISORY 18-up) - YouTube[/ame]

No no no! Don't EVER Kill the Easter Bunny! It's purpose is twofold:

Takes people minds off of Jesus and Religion.

Trivializes Easter by making it a Consumer Holiday.

It's brilliant!

Non believers keep telling us to shut up and they don't want us to talk about our beliefs, they think we're forcing them to believe! Then they come up with CRAP like this! Make up your mind! Seems to me you're trying to force us to think like you. If you don't want to hear it, don't come here and start shit.

Non believers keep telling us to shut up and they don't want us to talk about our beliefs, they think we're forcing them to believe! Then they come up with CRAP like this! Make up your mind! Seems to me you're trying to force us to think like you. If you don't want to hear it, don't come here and start shit.

You have to cut us some slack Miss Caroljo, we're at the end of it, but we're still living and voting in an era where the religious right is wielding more political power than their numbers justify.

Besides, it's more sarcasm than anything. In spite if the death threat on the imaginary bunny, nobody actually brought a gun.

Last edited:
We Need To Kill The Easter Bunny!

Please wait until after he has stopped by my house to drop off some Easter goodies before you kill him.

Or her...

playboybunnycorsetcostume.jpg

Oh, okay.

Now that I realize that this post is in the "religion" section, I retract my original post.

MY apologies HUGGY, for missing the obvious.

I still don't know why you care, but given that this place is a place where such pointless bickering can happen, I had no right to bitch at you for posting.

You have to cut us some slack Miss Caroljo, we're at the end of it, but we're still living and voting in an era where the religious right is wielding more political power than their numbers justify.
Besides, it's more sarcasm than anything. In spite if the death threat on the imaginary bunny, nobody actually brought a gun.

There are 76.5% Christians in the U.S.A..
The numbers alone justify the political power over the Secularists, who are forcing their views on religious Americans.

Why should the Easter Bunny be killed?
He brings joy to many Children.

The numbers alone justify the political power over the Secularists, who are forcing their views on religious Americans.

Of those 76.5% who call themselves 'Christian', how many, in your opinion, will be going to hell in spite of their loosely defined faith?

For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget that the E, Bunny gives kids candy thereby enslaving them to a life of obesity and we can't have that.

Of those 76.5% who call themselves 'Christian', how many, in your opinion, will be going to hell in spite of their loosely defined faith?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCWdCKPtnYE]Bob Dylan - Times They are a-Changin - YouTube[/ame]

Sadly, only 10 years ago, that number used to be 85%

:(

Elmer Fudd, 1950 & 2003 - YouTube

It's the biggest Christian lie. Nobody came back from the dead.

Do you actually think that over 500 people who saw his resurrection would rather die horrible deaths rather that renounce that it never happened.?

If they were lying, don't you think they would have renounced what they claimed?
All twelve disciples were crucified just like Jesus was.
The rest were executed, burned, or eaten by lions and they all refused to renounced what they witnessed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCWdCKPtnYE]Bob Dylan - Times They are a-Changin - YouTube[/ame]

It is not my opinion, the Bible says it. That makes it my belief, but not an opinion.
None. All of them will have ever lasting life. Because Jesus promised them. John 11:25
But they will be judged.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back