We need to give Trump credit

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
We need to give Trump credit for bringing home the UCLA basketball players.
Donald did negotiate the players release with the President of China.
Trump whining that everyone is not thanking him enough is understandable.It was the most successful negotiation he has had in his Presidency.
He didn't need to say Lavar Ball is like a poor man's Don King.

The truth is Donald Trump, Don King and LaVar Ball are all alike; con men.

Trump whining that everyone is not thanking him enough is understandable.It was the most successful negotiation he has had in his Presidency.

Hmmm...LaVar Ball really didn't need to say the stupid stuff that he did.

Indeed Trump is completely brilliant. Make America great again.

Con men? He's conning us by taking away one dollar? For a con he seems to be working extremely well.

I give Trump credit for many every single fuckin day, he's been in office, a damned headline. I have never in my life, tired so quickly of anybody, than I do of Trump...I live for the day, this man does something, says something anything about our failing infastructure. I lost electricity for 6 hours today due to failing power grids that blow a fuse at the drop of a hat.

Con men? He's conning us by taking away one dollar? For a con he seems to be working extremely well.
Listen, the only people this moron is conning are you loyal ass ho's who can't seem to get a grasp on reality and facts. The rest of us are just waiting for this con artist to get caught and sent to jail.

DoTard Trump met with Xi on Nov 7, but the players were not released until the 14th, if Tramp made the "deal" on the 7th, why were they released on the 14th?

I give Trump credit for many every single fuckin day, he's been in office, a damned headline. I have never in my life, tired so quickly of anybody, than I do of Trump...I live for the day, this man does something, says something anything about our failing infastructure. I lost electricity for 6 hours today due to failing power grids that blow a fuse at the drop of a hat.
Yeah, our infrastructure is terrible. Don't you guys hate it when you're late to work because of all the collapsed bridges and undrivable roads?

Trump is the greatest president in history....believe me
No President in history has ever negotiated a deal like Trump did with China. They did not know what they were up against. In the annals of history, the Trump negotiation to free three shoplifters will go down with the Louisianna Purchase, Arab /Israeli peace and Paris Climate accord

DoTard Trump met with Xi on Nov 7, but the players were not released until the 14th, if Tramp made the "deal" on the 7th, why were they released on the 14th?
It was one of those delayed reaction deals

No LaVar Ball did not need to say the stupid stuff he did.
But his stupid stuff sounded like Trump's stupid stuff, that is my point.

No President in history has ever negotiated a deal like Trump did with China. They did not know what they were up against. In the annals of history, the Trump negotiation to free three shoplifters will go down with the Louisianna Purchase, Arab /Israeli peace and Paris Climate accord
He is quite the deal maker.

This is a post of a human that is completely conned. A person who would buy swamp land in Florida; invest in a Ponzi scheme; believe an email that says he inherited a million dollars from a King in Africa. All he has to do is send an anonymous individual $2,000.
AND THINKS TRUMP IS A GREAT PRESIDENT!!!

He is quite the deal maker.
The best ever, great deals, beautiful deals....believe me

You know, that is a good question. Why did it take a full week for them to get released?

One of the men is the President of the United States and the other is a hustler trying to sell shoes. Is it so wrong to expect better from the POTUS than from Ball?

It was all about publicity for his company.

VOR, even if it was about publicity for his company, don't you think it's beneath the office of the president to engage in such petty squabbles?

I don't.

And, for all the crap that was said about Obama during his term, how many times did he specifically address it and the person who said it?

Not many.

Forum List

Back