John McCain’s Walking Boot Swaps Sides Two Weeks After Treatment For Torn Achilles Tendon (PHOTO)

The Gateway Pundit deserves two weeks to eternity off for Thanksgiving.

Hillary Clinton and John McCain may actually have ankle bracelets so that law enforcement can keep track of their whereabouts.

So there you have it! :biggrin:;)

Damn this is stupid. Yes, when your foot is in a boot, your other leg has to compensate and gets tired. It can even be injured. Yes, people will switch the boot for a bit to give it a rest.

Last edited:
Do you believe in coincidences? ....:muahaha: :up:

Amusing too is that he has the cane on the wrong side. Anyone who has had an injury requiring a cane knows that it goes on the side of the injury to assist in supporting the weak leg. The healthy leg needs no extra support.

They say, Hillary "broke a toe". I raced motorcycles for many years and broke toes a number of times before I finally got motocross boots. Unless I had crushed a foot (1 time) or crushed a big toe (1 time) requiring casts, I never had a boot like that. They taped to the toes together and off I went with tight-laced dress shoes. Same twice when I broke bones in the foot itself.

Amusing too is that he has the cane on the wrong side. Anyone who has had an injury requiring a cane knows that it goes on the side of the injury to assist in supporting the weak leg. The healthy leg needs no extra support.

They say, Hillary "broke a toe". I raced motorcycles for many years and broke toes a number of times before I finally got motocross boots. Unless I had crushed a foot (1 time) or crushed a big toe (1 time) requiring casts, I never had a boot like that. They taped to the toes together and off I went with tight-laced dress shoes. Same twice when I broke bones in the foot itself.

An injured leg with a walking boot doesn't really need the extra support. The other leg, which is now a different length and gets tired, can need it.

I gotta tell ya, that didn't take a lot of brain power to figure out.

Looking for a christmas present for someone?:

Orthopedic Broken Toe Boot | Short Cam Walker Foot Fracture Cast

Thanks for your input, doctor.

I knowwwwww :laugh: :up:

It's a circus really.....the Demrats circus is in town! :laugh2:

Forum List

Back