We need to give Trump credit

We need to give Trump credit for bringing home the UCLA basketball players.
Donald did negotiate the players release with the President of China.
DoTard Trump met with Xi on Nov 7, but the players were not released until the 14th, if Tramp made the "deal" on the 7th, why were they released on the 14th?
Because the 14th follows the 7th?

Given that Trump was less than honest about the 10 years, why should be even believe he talked to Xi?

China has a long history of not jailing foreigners for these types of minor offenses as it is not worth the diplomatic headache later. So they fine them, deport them and tell them not to come back for a set number of years if at all.

Keeping in mind also that Trump has a long history of taking credit for deals he had nothing to do with.

DoTard Trump met with Xi on Nov 7, but the players were not released until the 14th, if Tramp made the "deal" on the 7th, why were they released on the 14th?

Given that Trump was less than honest about the 10 years, why should be even believe he talked to Xi?

China has a long history of not jailing foreigners for these types of minor offenses as it is not worth the diplomatic headache later. So they fine them, deport them and tell them not to come back for a set number of years if at all.

Keeping in mind also that Trump has a long history of taking credit for deals he had nothing to do with.
Nonsense

This was a major diplomatic accomplishment. Trump nailed it Bigly

No other President in history has managed to negotiate the release of shoplifters. Our President deserves our adoration and praise

Nonsense

No other President in history has managed to negotiate the release of shoplifters. Our President deserves our adoration and praise
No other country is filled with dumbass niggletzz dumb enough to go to China and shoplift.

Trump amazed the world with his ability to get three shoplifters released. He deserves the global praise he is getting on this

This was very difficult to accomplish. Not something easy like getting Mexico to pay for a wall

Trump whining that everyone is not thanking him enough is understandable.It was the most successful negotiation he has had in his Presidency.
He didn't need to say Lavar Ball is like a poor man's Don King.

The truth is Donald Trump, Don King and LaVar Ball are all alike; con men.

Hmmm...LaVar Ball really didn't need to say the stupid stuff that he did.

Who the fuck is LaVar? Silly nobody our clown president can’t help himself from getting into petty back and forth with.

Trump whining that everyone is not thanking him enough is understandable.It was the most successful negotiation he has had in his Presidency.

One of the men is the President of the United States and the other is a hustler trying to sell shoes. Is it so wrong to expect better from the POTUS than from Ball?

I would expect some degree of respect to the position of president, regardless of whom the president may be.

So, you expect some degree of respect to the position of president yet hold no expectatoins for the actions of the person in that office. That seems a little one sided.

Who the hell ever told you life was fair lied to you.

One of the men is the President of the United States and the other is a hustler trying to sell shoes. Is it so wrong to expect better from the POTUS than from Ball?

I would expect some degree of respect to the position of president, regardless of whom the president may be.

So, you expect some degree of respect to the position of president yet hold no expectatoins for the actions of the person in that office. That seems a little one sided.

Who the hell ever told you life was fair lied to you.

Nobody, I just like to point out hypocrisy when I see it. One of my hobbies, though with folks like you it could become a full time job.

One of the most wonderful attributes within a democratic republic is the very real fact that a citizen does NOT have to respect an individual because that individual"managed" to win the position of POTUS........Certainly that accordance was not given to Obama....but even forgiving right wingers for that bit of hypocrisy, I CANNOT respect the orange charlatan who ONLY cares about himself and his fragile ego.

You know, I would probably have more respect for Trump if he had more respect for the position he currently occupies.

Yes, in the military, I learned how to respect a person's position of authority (officers mainly), even if I had zero use for the person themselves.

However...................that did NOT stop me from telling them that they were wrong if I knew I was right. Even as a second class petty officer, I took on Commanders and Admirals on occasion and would have to educate them as to how the regulations worked. Because I was so good at my job, I was never wrong, and they would have to come around to doing things the way I told them it should be done.

But, I can also tell you that working for some officer who thinks that they are never wrong even when they are can be a bit challenging because they generally refuse outside opinions.

And, someone like that in a high position of authority, such as the Commanding Officer of the ship can really screw up the morale of a command.

I agree, The only respect Trump is receiving through out the world is because of the position he holds not Trump himself.
The Chinese and Russians are playing him like a fine tuned violin. They play to his ego to get what they want.

I agree, The only respect Trump is receiving through out the world is because of the position he holds not Trump himself.
The Chinese and Russians are playing him like a fine tuned violin. They play to his ego to get what they want.

Too bad it won't be more uranium.

Nonsense

No other country is filled with dumbass niggletzz dumb enough to go to China and shoplift.
The fact that this site does not take down posters like this is wrong. To give sick individuals a forum is not the intent of this site.

Nonsense

The fact that this site does not take down posters like this is wrong. To give sick individuals a forum is not the intent of this site.

What part of his truth has you bothered?
Remember, there's nothing defamatory or slanderous in truth.
Is it the word "niggletzz" that has you rolled up in the fetal position?
This site is full of posts using derogatory names and labels directed at others...but this one has you super bothered?
Should you be the arbitrator here on which of these words are acceptable and which aren't? Besides, I thought you cherished your first amendment right?

Nonsense

Good to know that racism is still with us

I give Trump credit for many every single fuckin day, he's been in office, a damned headline. I have never in my life, tired so quickly of anybody, than I do of Trump...I live for the day, this man does something, says something anything about our failing infastructure. I lost electricity for 6 hours today due to failing power grids that blow a fuse at the drop of a hat.
Yeah, our infrastructure is terrible. Don't you guys hate it when you're late to work because of all the collapsed bridges and undrivable roads?

Haha...that's funny shit!
Like the resident LefTards here have to worry about that...haha...like they go to work...haha

Nonsense

Good to know that racism is still with us

You have your LefTard buddies to thank for that...they've brought it all back and straight to the surface. Keep it up Loons! Please keep it up....haha

Forum List

Back