We need to give Trump credit

Meanwhile Crooked Hillary is rambling her dumb mouth on and on again all thanks to the DNC!
Huh? What does she have to do with this thread?

I'll answer that for you.

NOTHING!

The HDS continues....................................

We need to give Trump credit for bringing home the UCLA basketball players.
Donald did negotiate the players release with the President of China.
DoTard Trump met with Xi on Nov 7, but the players were not released until the 14th, if Tramp made the "deal" on the 7th, why were they released on the 14th?
Trump didn't have jack shit to do with those kids getting released. China cut a lucrative deal with Donald the Chump, no levies will be imposed, keep doing what ya doing and releasing three ass ho's was just a thank you gesture.

Indeed Trump is completely brilliant. Make America great again.

Con men? He's conning us by taking away one dollar? For a con he seems to be working extremely well.
Listen, the only people this moron is conning are you loyal ass ho's who can't seem to get a grasp on reality and facts. The rest of us are just waiting for this con artist to get caught and sent to jail.
They have their alternative facts that they latch onto, and they are just fine with that.

VOR, even if it was about publicity for his company, don't you think it's beneath the office of the president to engage in such petty squabbles?
Of course it is, but then again, you have to take into consideration who the moron who is playing president.

VOR, even if it was about publicity for his company, don't you think it's beneath the office of the president to engage in such petty squabbles?

I don't.

And, for all the crap that was said about Obama during his term, how many times did he specifically address it and the person who said it?

Not many.
You equate POTUS to a Carnival worker.

Trump whining that everyone is not thanking him enough is understandable.It was the most successful negotiation he has had in his Presidency.
He didn't need to say Lavar Ball is like a poor man's Don King.

The truth is Donald Trump, Don King and LaVar Ball are all alike; con men.
I thought it was a great deed a definite win for Trump when he "brought home" the UCLA boys. But then he chucked it in the garbage when he started tweeting about it. Now there are questions... What exactly did he negotiate? Had he not intervened what would have happened to the boys?

Remember these were guest athletes in the country to play basketball. After they were caught stealing they were not thrown in jail, they were taken back to their hotel room and detained. Lets say Trump didn't say a word. Do you really think China would have thrown their guest athletes in jail? Thats a long shot. I think they would have been asked to make a public apology and then come home. Maybe a fine. Trump turned it into him saving them from 10 years in jail.... I have a feeling there was more going on with that situation than just Trump and China.

I don't know exactly what Trump did or what would have happened had he not stepped in but now thats what we are talking about... Its been a brilliant diversion from real issues.

This is one case where Trump was wrong, those three guys needed to stay in China for awhile. A month or two would have been fine with me. Those are three really stupid kids.

I don't.

And, for all the crap that was said about Obama during his term, how many times did he specifically address it and the person who said it?

Not many.
The Great Obama had class

Something our current President lacks

This is one case where Trump was wrong, those three guys needed to stay in China for awhile. A month or two would have been fine with me. Those are three really stupid kids.
Agree

Any other American caught shoplifting something that expensive would have

Trump whining that everyone is not thanking him enough is understandable.It was the most successful negotiation he has had in his Presidency.

Credit ? Nigza Please !
trumpbankrupt.png

Hmmm...LaVar Ball really didn't need to say the stupid stuff that he did.

One of the men is the President of the United States and the other is a hustler trying to sell shoes. Is it so wrong to expect better from the POTUS than from Ball?

I would expect some degree of respect to the position of president, regardless of whom the president may be.

Based on this thread's title, does anyone else "wonder" why NO U.S. bank would give the orange charlatan"credit"???.....

He had to go to Russia to find a quid pro quo.......LOL

One of the men is the President of the United States and the other is a hustler trying to sell shoes. Is it so wrong to expect better from the POTUS than from Ball?

I would expect some degree of respect to the position of president, regardless of whom the president may be.

So, you expect some degree of respect to the position of president yet hold no expectatoins for the actions of the person in that office. That seems a little one sided.

Why would you post that after the glaring lack of respect the GOP and Trump showed President Obama?

The new normal is that the opposition party calls the president out on his misdeeds.

DoTard Trump met with Xi on Nov 7, but the players were not released until the 14th, if Tramp made the "deal" on the 7th, why were they released on the 14th?
Because the 14th follows the 7th?

Forum List

Back