We need more females in congress

We need LESS women in politics. In fact we need to remove women from politics completely. They simply were not designed for that type of work.
Not "less".... FEWER. If you are going to live in my country, please learn the language.

Not "less".... FEWER. If you are going to live in my country, please learn the language.

Actually, I believe either are acceptable terms. As for "your" country... unless your family was her prior to 1670, I've got more claim to this being MY country than "yours".
No, they are not both acceptable. Yes, it's "my" country. It can be both "mine" and "ours" at the same time. You're kind of new to this "English" thing, ain't ya?

Democrats spent tons of money trying to destroy Sarah Palin even though she should have been the symbol of what a woman can accomplish. The dirty little secret is that lefties don't want "more women in government", they want more liberals.

You're not in the FZ. He's right.
You just look down on men. Enjoy your ignorant circle jerk with the crazy kid
I only look down on men when they look down on women. You're the one in the ignorant circle jerk, not me.
Please stop lying. You are better than that
Give me one example that proves your accusation.
Fine. You aren't better than lying :D
You have no right to call me a liar, TN.

You just look down on men. Enjoy your ignorant circle jerk with the crazy kid
I only look down on men when they look down on women. You're the one in the ignorant circle jerk, not me.
I have caught you dogging our entire sex. I even introduced you to a new word "misandrist" Remember?

We need more females in congress. Certainly, I didn't lie about the one post I posted a few days ago in the general discussion...Everything isn't perfect, but outside of those disagreements I generally am starting to feel that women are more stable and less likely to be fascist. It is a good thing to want to help your neighbor and all the concepts below are important to civilization to remain strong for years to come.

Not only less likely to be fascist, but:
-Less blood thirsty. If life matters then we need more women in congress to vote down war!
-Less likely to let things burn! Less likely to be anti-government when it comes to our quality of life. Men have a stick up their ass at this moment and seem to want to destroy. Destroy everything even if it turns this nation into a third world shit hole. Women frankly are more logical in general and will vote no on defunding infrastructure, science and education for our children. Men need to wake the fuck up and look aorund at the civilization that they built before going back to the stone age!
-Less greed driven. Lets just say they're more compassionate towards the sick, poor and disabled. We're not civilized if we let these people die on the street.
-Its fair. They're humans too and deserve the seats as much as males do.

I say elect another 30 liberal women for the house and at least 3-4 more for the senate next year.

Well why don't you get off your butt and run for Congress?

I have caught you dogging our entire sex. I even introduced you to a new word "misandrist" Remember?
No, you haven't caught me "dogging" your entire sex, because I don't have anything against men as a group AS LONG as they aren't behaving disrespectfully toward women. Some of our arguments here become broad brush arguments and you do it as much as anyone else. But I am telling you how I stand on the issue and you are not more of an expert on how I feel than I am.
You have no right to call me a liar.

No, you haven't caught me "dogging" your entire sex, because I don't have anything against men as a group AS LONG as they aren't behaving disrespectfully toward women. Some of our arguments here become broad brush arguments and you do it as much as anyone else. But I am telling you how I stand on the issue and you are not more of an expert on how I feel than I am.
You have no right to call me a liar.
I sure couldnt tell at the time. Maybe because of what you said.. IDK

Forum List

Back