We need more females in congress

Liberal women?
Maxine Water
Nancy Pelosi
Hillary Clinton
Washerman Schlitz
And many more. All batshit crazy.

We need more females in congress. Certainly, I didn't lie about the one post I posted a few days ago in the general discussion...Everything isn't perfect, but outside of those disagreements I generally am starting to feel that women are more stable and less likely to be fascist. It is a good thing to want to help your neighbor and all the concepts below are important to civilization to remain strong for years to come.

Not only less likely to be fascist, but:
-Less blood thirsty. If life matters then we need more women in congress to vote down war!
-Less likely to let things burn! Less likely to be anti-government when it comes to our quality of life. Men have a stick up their ass at this moment and seem to want to destroy. Destroy everything even if it turns this nation into a third world shit hole. Women frankly are more logical in general and will vote no on defunding infrastructure, science and education for our children. Men need to wake the fuck up and look aorund at the civilization that they built before going back to the stone age!
-Less greed driven. Lets just say they're more compassionate towards the sick, poor and disabled. We're not civilized if we let these people die on the street.
-Its fair. They're humans too and deserve the seats as much as males do.

I say elect another 30 liberal women for the house and at least 3-4 more for the senate next year.
Three reasons we don't Hillary, Pelosi, and Water's.

I work in the medical field, have been for 34 years. It is a field that is majority women. I would say that the hospital we are currently contracted with has about 80% female in positions of authority.

I can say with absolute certainty that women are no more and no less susceptible to the faults and trappings of power than men are.

We need more females in congress. Certainly, I didn't lie about the one post I posted a few days ago in the general discussion...Everything isn't perfect, but outside of those disagreements I generally am starting to feel that women are more stable and less likely to be fascist. It is a good thing to want to help your neighbor and all the concepts below are important to civilization to remain strong for years to come.

-Less blood thirsty. If life matters then we need more women in congress to vote down war!
-Less likely to let things burn! Less likely to be anti-government when it comes to our quality of life. Men have a stick up their ass at this moment and seem to want to destroy. Destroy everything even if it turns this nation into a third world shit hole. Women frankly are more logical in general and will vote no on defunding infrastructure, science and education for our children. Men need to wake the fuck up and look aorund at the civilization that they built before going back to the stone age!
-Less greed driven. Lets just say they're more compassionate towards the sick, poor and disabled. We're not civilized if we let these people die on the street.

I say elect another 30 liberal women for the house and at least 3-4 more for the senate next year.

Not ones like Diane Black from TN. Wicked to the core in my opinion.

We need sane women that want to maintain civilization and are compassionate. That goes for our male candidates too of course as we need to stop electing the rich mans butt kissers.
Yeah liberal women are compassionate.
stupid-people.jpg

I have to think we need far fewer women in Congress. Ever hear of a woman named Pelosi?

Well....I have a question.....There are more women in the U.S. than men....Why aren't THEY voting for more women? I await the deflection.

You really need to seek psychological help.

Is that the rationale you used for chopping off your little peepee?
You're not in the FZ. He's right.
You just look down on men. Enjoy your ignorant circle jerk with the crazy kid
I only look down on men when they look down on women. You're the one in the ignorant circle jerk, not me.
Please stop lying. You are better than that
Give me one example that proves your accusation.

Not ones like Diane Black from TN. Wicked to the core in my opinion.

What's "wicked" about her?

Is that the rationale you used for chopping off your little peepee?
You're not in the FZ. He's right.
You just look down on men. Enjoy your ignorant circle jerk with the crazy kid
I only look down on men when they look down on women. You're the one in the ignorant circle jerk, not me.
Please stop lying. You are better than that
Give me one example that proves your accusation.
Fine. You aren't better than lying :D

Feminizing yourself and society will NOT silence the psychological demons you have about your own gender, Matty. That can only be repaired from within, not from any external factors. By resenting your own gender and believing it's only about destruction, it's like you're drinking a poison and expecting other men to die from it.

Yes, They have to be conservative women

Forum List

Back