We must restore constitutional government

Jefferson tried to stop the whole thing but could not. It is now accepted as the law of the land.

Ok you tool C_Clayton_Jones - tell us again how we're operating under constitutional government. Oh wait...that's right....you never read the document so how in the hell would you know?!? Well here is a quick crash course - only the legislative branch (i.e. Congress) can create laws. Idiot. You're so ignorant of your own country's laws and structure of government that I'm literally embarrassed for you. But then again - you're so profoundly ignorant of it all that explains why you're not embarrassed by your stupid comments. Ignorance is bliss.

image.jpeg

Ok you idiot C_Clayton_Jones - tell us again how we're operating under constitutional government. Oh wait...that's right....you never read the document so how in the hell would you know?!? Well here is a quick crash course - it is illegal for the government to seize your assets without being found guilty in a court of law - idiot. The U.S. Constitution says so. Specifically, the 4th Amendment which states:
"the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized." You're so ignorant of your own country's laws and structure of government that I'm literally embarrassed for you. But then again - you're so profoundly ignorant of it all that explains why you're not embarrassed by your stupid comments. Ignorance is bliss.

The IRS has seized $43 million from more than 600 individuals by accusing them of violating “structuring” laws even when there has been no evidence of criminal wrongdoing, according to testimony heard at the House Ways and Means Committee today.

IRS Took $43 Million From Innocent Americans Under ‘Structuring’ Law

You have to laugh at the irony...left-wing New York Times, which has cheered on Obama shredding the U.S. Constitution for 8 years, is now freaking out over the thought of Donald Trump doing the same thing (and he will). Just remember libtards - you are the idiots that made the Constitution irrelevant. Like everything else throughout history, conservatives warned you. And like everything else throughout history, you ignored the wise warning in favor of your extreme ideology.

President George W. Bush “often went beyond what he should have done,” Professor Epstein said. “I think Obama’s been much worse on that issue pretty consistently, and his underlings have been even more so. But I think Trump doesn’t even think there’s an issue to worry about. He just simply says whatever I want to do I will do.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/04/us/politics/donald-trump-constitution-power.html

So we are nearly $20 trillion in debt, we have an estimated 20 million people who have illegally broken into our country, we have a record 94 million people who dropped out of the labor participation force, we have major national security threats from ISIS, Russia, Iran, and China, and our federal government spends time and money on.....salt? Go Almighty do we need to not only restore constitutional government but also get our freaking priorities in line. I don't need our authoritarian liberal Nazi regime concerning themselves with my salt intake. I'll handle that myself - thank you.

The Government 'Nutrition Police' Are Going After Salt

“We must restore constitutional government”

Such is the ignorant nonsense of the TPM and others on the ridiculous right.

The United States is currently functioning under Constitutional government, nothing needs to be ‘restored’ – the notion is moronic, baseless idiocy.

The Federal government is functioning as intended by the Founding Generation: a Constitutional Republic whose citizens are subject solely to the rule of law, not men – as men are incapable of ruling justly.

A Federal government afforded by the Constitution powers both expressed and implied (McCulloch v. Maryland (1819)).

A Federal government whose laws are supreme, where the Supreme Court determines what the Constitution means, as authorized by the doctrine of Judicial Review and Articles III and VI of the Constitution, and where rulings by the Supreme Court become the law of the land, binding on the states and local jurisdictions, who have no ‘right’ to ‘nullify’ or ‘ignore’ Federal law or the rulings of Federal courts (Cooper v. Aaron (1958)).

That conservatives, libertarians, and members of the TPM disagree with Supreme Court decisions because those rulings might conflict with errant, wrongheaded conservative dogma is of no consequence and devoid of merit.

WE MUST RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION (1787) THEN ENFORCE IT.

It is imperative that we restore constitutional government. Here they are once again nefariously engaging in something egregiously beyond their constitutional responsibility. And libtards - don't even give us any nonsense about how this is for them to secure their government IT system. They do not need legislation to do that. They have full authority over their own IT systems and can do anything they want with regards to policy for securing them. Legislation applies (in most cases - unconstitutionally) to people and organizations in the private sector.

Week ahead: Lawmakers revisit major cyber law

There are two things that are on display here. The first is the glaring ineptitude of the federal government despite their trillions of dollars, their advanced technology, and their surveillance state. The second is the indisputable truth that their unconstitutional and oppressive policies aren't helping any way. While the NSA engages in illegal surveillance of American's 24x7, Disney World (yes...Disney World) without any of the advantages that the federal government has - provided the FBI with the threat intel regarding Omar Mateen. And the government didn't prevent it. If the federal government can't stop one guy with a gun from killing 50 people even after Disney World put him on their radar - then what is the point of this oppressive nanny state anyway? It didn't stop 9/11, it's didn't stop Alton Nolan from beheading people in Oklahoma in 2014, and it didn't stop Omar Mateen from killing 50 people and wounding 50 more. It's safe to say that the federal government cannot protect us. So what is the point of the NSA's programs like TrailBlazer, ThinThread, and Stellar Wind?

Disney WARNED The FBI About Orlando Terrorist In April. So Why Did They Drop The Ball?

Such is the ignorant nonsense of the TPM and others on the ridiculous right. The United States is currently functioning under Constitutional government, nothing needs to be ‘restored’ – the notion is moronic, baseless idiocy.

Come on CCJ....tell us again how the United States is currently functioning under constitutional government. I love laughing at your idiocy. Since you can't read (proven by the fact that I had to train you on the U.S. Constitution), I'll give you the Cliff's Notes on this article. Basically, the federal government engaged in egregious felonious wire tapping. You can spare all of the ridiculous, desperate, and immature arguments you'll attempt to use because you're incapable of admitting when you're wrong. "It happened under Bush - Obama restored Constitutional government", "the federal government usurping the courts and spying on citizens is legal", "blah, blah, blah, blah". I've posted volumes of indisputable proof in this thread that we are so far removed from Constitutional government, people such as yourself don't even know what Constitutional government looks like anymore...

NSA's Stellar Wind Program Was Almost Completely Useless, Hidden From FISA Court By NSA And FBI | Techdirt

Forum List

Back