We love our Hispanics!

Trump: ‘We love our Hispanics’

In less than 2 minutes our amazing president used the word Hispanic no less than 15 times...and W.A.S.P only once!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It is as if he just learned a new word and was trying it out for the first time,but didn't really know how to use it properly.
How condescending

You mean like when the shrilary, your hero, feigned a southern black accent?
Never happened

She was reading a passage that was written in black dialect you fucking moron

She was quoting James Cleveland. Now if James Cleveland had been a native American and she was speaking on an Indian reservation, would she have said, “How! Me not tired. Me come heap long way. Road mighty rough. Sky Spirit no bring me this far"?

How about if she had spoken to the Asian-Americans for Hillary and said “I no wray tired. Come too far I started flum. Road berry clooked. Number one Dragon King take me far"?

Who doesn't love Hispanics and the Hispanic culture?

fc1b2ff9933d0af1cfa77769d7f87f10bf9e106c9d69c1a90d4ad25faf1182ae.jpg
I am grateful that my son played baseball so many years here. I got to know a lot of different Mexican families and I was impressed how family oriented they are. Everything is family and that includes the Nanas and Tatas and cousins not just the nuclear family.

The families of Davy Crockett, Jim Bowie, and 257 Texicans who died at the Alamo in March of 1836. By the way, some of the Texicans were hispanics. All lost brothers, sons, fathers, uncles, and grandfathers. It was hard for their families who farmed but lost their head farmer to that unfair fight and mercilessness of Mexican Kingpin Santa Ana, who oddly, was granted a merciful return back to Mexico shortly after his capture at San Jacinto.

Last edited:

In less than 2 minutes our amazing president used the word Hispanic no less than 15 times...and W.A.S.P only once!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It is as if he just learned a new word and was trying it out for the first time,but didn't really know how to use it properly.
White nationalist nazis dont say shit like that. It kinda ruins your whole "Trump is racist" mantra.

Actually it is exactly what they would say.

He used the word like it was his first time every uttering it, and then he used to every 10 seconds or so.
Damn, i guess hes turning into a democrat then. You guys are all about race, race, race!
We call them like we see them
Who doesn't? Doesn't mean the call is the right one, especially where politics is concerned...... :eusa_whistle:

The families of Davy Crockett, Jim Bowie, and 257 Texicans who died at the Alamo in March of 1836.

They apparently were so fond of it, they decided to invade Mexico.
Dead men do not invade any countries.

In 1836, the Alamo was in Mexican territory. Crockett, Bowie, and the rest of the defenders of the Alamo died bravely, but the fact remains, they were engaged in a rebellion against Mexico.

How condescending

Never happened

She was reading a passage that was written in black dialect you fucking moron

She was quoting James Cleveland. Now if James Cleveland had been a native American and she was speaking on an Indian reservation, would she have said, “How! Me not tired. Me come heap long way. Road mighty rough. Sky Spirit no bring me this far"?

How about if she had spoken to the Asian-Americans for Hillary and said “I no wray tired. Come too far I started flum. Road berry clooked. Number one Dragon King take me far"?

LMAO!

Are we generalizing or are we going on that “one guy” we all know?
I’ve spent lots of time hanging out with locals while surfing all over Mexico, Central and South America for years...generally speaking they are pretty poor quality human beings. The culture is quite savage.

The families of Davy Crockett, Jim Bowie, and 257 Texicans who died at the Alamo in March of 1836.

In 1836, the Alamo was in Mexican territory. Crockett, Bowie, and the rest of the defenders of the Alamo died bravely, but the fact remains, they were engaged in a rebellion against Mexico.
For goodness sakes, fnnceo, the American Indian tribes Mexico invaded and slaughtered hid out so well, they couldn't get their own Mexican people to come over and try to endure the Indians. The Mexicans decided to get even with the Indians by inflicting the free men of America upon them. When they took away the freedoms these Texicans' grandparents had fought for in 1776 and had been told they would have vanished when Santa Ana tired of them and wanted his stolen land back, he brought trained bullies in to oust them for once and for all. He only made one mistake. He messed with Sam Houston at San Jacinto as he bloody massacred every Texican and Texican family he could lay his blood-stained hands on across the vast lands of the then-decimated Tejas Indians' tribal grounds. He was so hated that the few Mexicans and native Americans who became fast friends with the Texicans, joined them to fight off their hated king-pin, Santa Ana.

Santa Ana was a real screw up of a human being, and the worst part of it is that he knew better than to bully his way across hostile territory, but he did it anyway when he saw the Texas farmers actually prospering due to their own hard work.

Uummmmmm, Texas belonged to Mexico..........
Oh? Yeah, well Massachusetts and New York belonged to the British once upon a long time ago. <giggle>

Are we generalizing or are we going on that “one guy” we all know?
I’ve spent lots of time hanging out with locals while surfing all over Mexico, Central and South America for years...generally speaking they are pretty poor quality human beings. The culture is quite savage.

Look who's talking.

For goodness sakes, fnnceo, the American Indian tribes Mexico invaded and slaughtered hid out so well, they couldn't get their own Mexican people to come over and try to endure the Indians. The Mexicans decided to get even with the Indians by inflicting the free men of America upon them. When they took away the freedoms these Texicans' grandparents had fought for in 1776 and had been told they would have vanished when Santa Ana tired of them and wanted his stolen land back, he brought trained bullies in to oust them for once and for all. He only made one mistake. He messed with Sam Houston at San Jacinto as he bloody massacred every Texican and Texican family he could lay his blood-stained hands on across the vast lands of the then-decimated Tejas Indians' tribal grounds. He was so hated that the few Mexicans and native Americans who became fast friends with the Texicans, joined them to fight off their hated king-pin, Santa Ana.

Santa Ana was a real screw up of a human being, and the worst part of it is that he knew better than to bully his way across hostile territory, but he did it anyway when he saw the Texas farmers actually prospering due to their own hard work.

Many books could be written (and have been) about the motivations of the Mexicans or the Americans during the time between 1836 and 1848 which led to the annexation of Mexican territory into the US. As a frequent visitor to the Lone Star State, I'm proud of what America has made from the acquisition.

But, the fact remains, the defenders of the Alamo were invading Mexican territory during The Battle of the Alamo.

I will leave you with my parting shot...

"A Texan and Mexican were arguing over the Alamo. The Texan said, 'Why do y'all hate us so much?'

"To which the Mexican replied, "Senor, not only did you steal half our country. You stole the half with all the paved roads".

How condescending

I guess Trump was feigning magnanimity when he asked Steve Cortez what he loved better; America or Hispanics, asmif they could not exist together. A binary choice.

Forum List

Back