We love our Hispanics!

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
Trump: ‘We love our Hispanics’

In less than 2 minutes our amazing president used the word Hispanic no less than 15 times...and W.A.S.P only once!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It is as if he just learned a new word and was trying it out for the first time,but didn't really know how to use it properly.

Who doesn't love Hispanics and the Hispanic culture?

fc1b2ff9933d0af1cfa77769d7f87f10bf9e106c9d69c1a90d4ad25faf1182ae.jpg

In less than 2 minutes our amazing president used the word Hispanic no less than 15 times...and W.A.S.P only once!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It is as if he just learned a new word and was trying it out for the first time,but didn't really know how to use it properly.
White nationalist nazis dont say shit like that. It kinda ruins your whole "Trump is racist" mantra.

White nationalist nazis dont say shit like that. It kinda ruins your whole "Trump is racist" mantra.

Actually it is exactly what they would say.

He used the word like it was his first time every uttering it, and then he used to every 10 seconds or so.

He used the word like it was his first time every uttering it, and then he used to every 10 seconds or so.
Damn, i guess hes turning into a democrat then. You guys are all about race, race, race!

Damn, i guess hes turning into a democrat then. You guys are all about race, race, race!
We call them like we see them

I love Mexican food. But I don't care for Meskins all that much. Not that I hate them or anything, but their language sounds like animal noises and their music always sounds like carnival music.

The worst thing is when they have a garage sale. I can smell those from two blocks away. The closest I can describe the smell of a Mexican garage sale is the mixture of dirty diapers, urine, soured milk, sweat, cumin, and peppers. The odor stays in your nose for a long time.

And you never find anything good there because everything at a Mexican garage sale is either worthless or stolen.

Just calling them like I see them.

How condescending

You mean like when the shrilary, your hero, feigned a southern black accent?
Never happened

She was reading a passage that was written in black dialect you fucking moron

Not sure who "you guys are", but I am sure you can find some examples of Libertarians talking about race

How condescending

amazing how alike those two are

How condescending

Never happened

She was reading a passage that was written in black dialect you fucking moron

Yeah right, so she used an exaggerated accent so that she could talk down to the "brown people".

Piss off you hypocritical prick.

A little pandering gets the crats all bent out of shape. It's like they're saying "hey that's our gig, he can't copy us"....... LOL

Gotta love it.

Forum List

Back