we have a black males killing black males problem, not a racial problem!

According to the FBI we not only have a white male killing white male problem, but a white male terrorist problem as well as an overall white male crime problem.

Seeing there is more whites mean there will be more crimes committed by whites.

Now let break it down to percentages...

no one goes to prison for possession of pot. they go as part of a plea bargain because you went to the liquor store with a sawed off shotgun and they found pot on youo
But because that's what they could get them on, they went to prison then Obama pardoned them!

Yup, PRO BLACK minded, Childhood Trauma victim Barack Obama pardoned many fellow child abuse victims.

President 'My Brother's Keeper' likely would have pardoned this apparent emotionally disturbed, SU!CIDAL, HOMICIDAL thinking citizen as well.

Peace.
Your spam is not effective at all.

to put it in perspective:
white supremacists murder less than 10 people per -------------YEAR
blacks murder 8 other blacks per ------------DAY
Why are you comparing apples to oranges?
??? this should be obvious
title/OP is about blacks killing blacks--there is not a racial problem
....blacks always SCREAM about white supremacists and how they are such a big problem
What is obvious is your strawman argument.

You're comparing two groups of individuals on different metrics though - criminals (white) to criminals (black). And I've seen nothing that indicates that you're using conviction data as opposed to arrest data but for the sake of your comparison let's just say it's conviction data. So you're comparing all murderers who are African American to a subset of white murderers (white supremacists) instead of all white murderers.

That's very disingenuous and makes all of your other claims and statements suspect.
It is ultimately blacks who place the value of black lives. You can't expect others to value their lives more than they themselves do.

Psychotic Obsession with "The Blacks".
I have an obsession with telling the truth--outing the lies
I didn't start the thread
....blacks always SCREAM about white supremacists and how they are such a big problem

You're comparing two groups of individuals on different metrics though - criminals (white) to criminals (black). And I've seen nothing that indicates that you're using conviction data as opposed to arrest data but for the sake of your comparison let's just say it's conviction data. So you're comparing all murderers who are African American to a subset of white murderers (white supremacists) instead of all white murderers.

That's very disingenuous and makes all of your other claims and statements suspect.
but you people always complain about the WS!!!!!!!!!!! and the cops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are so afraid of being shot by cops or a WS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO---you should be worried more about black males--not whites/not cops
you don't see how idiotic you people are????!!!!!!!!?????
blacks murder over 8 other blacks every DAY---and the NAACP does not issue a travel warning for that, but they issue one for Missouri!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID
there is no way you can argue this is not stupid
.......blacks murder over 8 other blacks every day and you are worried about cops/WS!!!! = STUPID......there is no way you can argue this
NAACP | Missouri Makes Fodor’s “No-List 2018” Following NAACP Travel Advisory

From your own link regarding "Missouri"

“Missouri’s laws, law makers, and law enforcers routinely discriminate against the state’s vulnerable communities,” said Nimrod Chapel, Jr., NAACP Missouri State Conference President.:

"People of color, people with disabilities, people of faith, women, senior citizens – all are at risk of biased, and sometimes violent, treatment."

This statement includes people other than JUST "blacks".

You are obsessed with "The Blacks"!

ROFLMAO.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Psychotic Obsession with "The Blacks".
I have an obsession with telling the truth--outing the lies
I didn't start the thread

but you people always complain about the WS!!!!!!!!!!! and the cops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blacks murder over 8 other blacks every DAY---and the NAACP does not issue a travel warning for that, but they issue one for Missouri!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID
.......blacks murder over 8 other blacks every day and you are worried about cops/WS!!!! = STUPID......there is no way you can argue this

From your own link regarding "Missouri"

“Missouri’s laws, law makers, and law enforcers routinely discriminate against the state’s vulnerable communities,” said Nimrod Chapel, Jr., NAACP Missouri State Conference President.:

"People of color, people with disabilities, people of faith, women, senior citizens – all are at risk of biased, and sometimes violent, treatment."

This statement includes people other than JUST "blacks".

You are obsessed with "The Blacks"!

ROFLMAO.
....wrong--
...I am debunking all the lies/bullshit about whites/racism that we hear from blacks/MSM 24/7
.I am RESPONDING to the blacks/MSM who INITIATE /start the stupid shit --I don't start/talk about race for nothing

a PERFECT example: = Smollett !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUPID
Why do you think I'm worried about either the cops or white supremacists? We already know about them, it's the everyday "I don't have a racist bone in my body" white racists that are the largest problem for the black community especially since those same racists occupy positions within law enforcement (and the military and other occupations which allow them to wreck a lot of havoc with other people lives).

What have black people done to wreck havor in your life?

According to the FBI we not only have a white male killing white male problem, but a white male terrorist problem as well as an overall white male crime problem.

If I happened to be a "racially aware" white male in America, I would be far more concerned about the spiking suicide rate as well the opioid epidemic than I would be about gleefully pointing out what is going on with "black males".

In 2017 alone, there were nearly 50,000 suicides and white males accounted for approximately 78% of them.

Exactly. Whites who don't live in a psychosis riddled delusion are concerned with this problem. But we are here with the crust in the toilet.

It is ultimately blacks who place the value of black lives. You can't expect others to value their lives more than they themselves do.

90 percent of all white murders are white on white. Whites need to shut up about us and work on your own.

AMERICANS NEED BATTERIES!!!
Wait...
I know what to do....

wait wait no... free and equal, everybody now, get some batteries.

I'm ignorant racist I approve this message. Don't get caught holdin' the bag. Wallace '72. Give you 3 6's or 2 9's , cuz there ain't no 18 dollar bills.
I once did everything Vietnam told me for 3 years undercover. I thought I'd get laid. Look at his cool glasses. Luckily my image was uncompromised judo chopped into twitter usage. twittatweeeeet. Then they wanted a part time payroll clerk around '93, I said, I got shot in the meantime.

Last edited:

pro black HATE.jpg

Hi NewsVine_Mariyam. Respectfully, could you clarify your reference to "black people"?

NewsVine_Mariyam, when you write about "black people', are you referring to our successful, accomplished, free-thinking black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness...

OR...

Are you referring to a significant population of freedom-loving, segregation-minded, "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent?

NewsVine_Mariyam, "Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and INTIMIDATE our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent they accuse of acting "TOO WHITE."

I'm referring to the very same apparent illogical thinking, HATEFUL PRO BLACK minded Americans INTIMIDATING and accusing their non-black or American neighbors of Euro descent of being ignorant, racist citizens.

NewsVine_Mariyam, in my opinion, based on a wealth of medical and anecdotal evidence, as well as my personal experiences, large numbers of perfectly healthy American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens being raised, nurtured and socialized by "Pro Black" minded Americans have, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition known as 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA' (#ACEs).

NewsVine_Mariyam, respectfully, do you believe I am the only reasonably responsible, as well as reasonably well-adjusted American citizen recognizing a significant population of "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens LOUDLY declaring black or American citizens of African descent are being denied equal rights and the opportunity to achieve success in TODAY'S ever-evolving American society...

...are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as HATEFULLY attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness???

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBbpqGmOH4w/

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbm7xE99jVI/
___
NewsVine_Mariyam, do you believe and trust American medical professionals and Early Childhood Brain Development researchers who are unequivocally stating "Childhood Trauma" aka "Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs) is causing great harm to the emotional well-being, as well as physical health for people of ALL ages?

NewsVine_Mariyam, the larger, more important question. Will you urge your responsible caring neighbors to join Child Abuse Awareness, Education and PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP, Founder & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness' in passionately bringing AWARENESS to our Nation's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS!

_tupac burke harris AWARENESS.png

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment

90 percent of all white murders are white on white. Whites need to shut up about us and work on your own.
wrong--it effects the community

you just fked up big time with that reply!!!!!! = it's the BLACKS who need to shut up!!!!
they --- [ not whites ] constantly complain about whites/white cops/white supremacists/etc
riot/loot/burn when a cop JUSTIFIABLY shoots a black criminal
--I would not be posting anything about race if it wasn't for the MSM/blacks who constantly complain and falsely denigrate whites

......blacks murder 8 other blacks every day and the blacks are the ones CONSTANTLY complaining--NOT whites

blacks and the MSM constantly complain about what is really FAKE racism
wolf wolf wolf
Smollett/Covington is a perfect example

STUPID
Why do you think I'm worried about either the cops or white supremacists? We already know about them, it's the everyday "I don't have a racist bone in my body" white racists that are the largest problem for the black community especially since those same racists occupy positions within law enforcement (and the military and other occupations which allow them to wreck a lot of havoc with other people lives).

let me see if I got you correctly--
blacks murder over 8 blacks every DAY--WS murder less than 10 people per YEAR,
blacks commit crime at MUCH higher levels
blacks graduate at lower levels
and your problem is white racists?? really???
blacks about 13% of the population...whites about 67%
white on black murders 189
black on white murders--409
the whites are the ones who should be complaining--not blacks
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

do you mean wreak havoc???!!
I grew up in a mostly black hood...I talked/dressed black/my friends were black
..we never ever thought about race as kids
..I called them and my real brothers n***** [Unkotare and others call me a liar--I don't care--it's the truth ]
no--I am not in my basement wearing a white hood with a confederate flag
..I open doors for blacks/help them if they are in need/I say hi-good morning to them
..I work with them and joke/talk/etc

......I would not post anything about blacks if it wasn't for the CONSTANT/24-7 lies and bullshit the MSM/blacks say about whites/etc

Americans are not racist. end of story. PERIOD.

That's not the end of the story and forums like this show that there are some very racist white Americans. PERIOD.
You show there are very racist black americans. Period.
America isnt racist, it has racist citizens.
There is SOME evidence that the entire Angle-American international system IS a bit on the racist side.

When was that last time the western allies invaded a sovereign white nation? Kosovo? :71:

In Venezuela, white supremacy is a key to Trump’s coup
bayview-logo-300x100.jpeg

In Venezuela, white supremacy is a key to Trump’s coup

"First, we have Juan Guaidó, self-proclaimed – and Trump-proclaimed – president of the nation, with his wife and child, a photo prominently placed in The New York Times."
Juan-Guaido-family-by-NY-Times.jpg

"And here, the class photo of Guaidó’s party members in the National Assembly. They appear overwhelmingly light-skinned …"
Guaid%C3%B3s-party-members-in-Venezuela-National-Assembly.jpg

"… especially when compared to their political opposites in the third photo, the Congress members who support the elected President Nicolás Maduro. The Maduro supporters are nearly all of a darker hue."
Venezuela%E2%80%99s-Constituent-Assembly-dominated-by-Chavistas-Maduro-supporters.jpg

<snip>

". . . Four centuries of white supremacy in Venezuela by those who identify their ancestors as European came to an end with the 1998 election of Hugo Chavez who won with the overwhelming support of the Mestizo majority. This turn away from white supremacy continues under Maduro, Chavez’ chosen successor.

In my interviews with Chavez for BBC beginning in 2002, he talked with humor about the fury of a white ruling class finding itself displaced by a dark-skinned man who was so visibly “Negro e Indio,” a label he wore loudly and proudly.. . . "

Venezuelan-Race-composit-1990-Estimate-Mestizo-Caucasian-African-Indigenous.jpg

". . . Four centuries of white supremacy in Venezuela by those who identify their ancestors as European came to an end with the 1998 election of Hugo Chavez who won with the overwhelming support of the Mestizo majority."...

And then proceeded to run the nation directly down the shitter... Shocker there...

STUPID

let me see if I got you correctly--
blacks murder over 8 blacks every DAY--WS murder less than 10 people per YEAR,
blacks commit crime at MUCH higher levels
blacks graduate at lower levels
and your problem is white racists?? really???
blacks about 13% of the population...whites about 67%
white on black murders 189
black on white murders--409
the whites are the ones who should be complaining--not blacks
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

do you mean wreak havoc???!!
I grew up in a mostly black hood...I talked/dressed black/my friends were black
..we never ever thought about race as kids
..I called them and my real brothers n***** [Unkotare and others call me a liar--I don't care--it's the truth ]
no--I am not in my basement wearing a white hood with a confederate flag
..I open doors for blacks/help them if they are in need/I say hi-good morning to them
..I work with them and joke/talk/etc

......I would not post anything about blacks if it wasn't for the CONSTANT/24-7 lies and bullshit the MSM/blacks say about whites/etc
Bullshit such as?

That's not the end of the story and forums like this show that there are some very racist white Americans. PERIOD.
There are also some very racist black Americans in this forum.

Don't you consider yourself to be a racist? Why or why not.

There are no racist blacks in this forum.

Now go somewhere, face Mecca and do your daily prayers.

Now go somewhere, face Mecca and do your daily prayers.
It's applied PC dogma and a syllogism:

It is racist to suggest blacks are racist

Someone suggests blacks are racist

Therefore: someone who suggests blacks are racist is a racist.

Since you are such an idiot and obviously the stupidest USMB forumer, I'm not sure whether you are just BSing or simply lack the intelligence to realize that you are a racist.

Forum List

Back