we have a black males killing black males problem, not a racial problem!

Americans are not racist. end of story. PERIOD.

That's not the end of the story and forums like this show that there are some very racist white Americans. PERIOD.
There are also some very racist black Americans in this forum.

Don't you consider yourself to be a racist? Why or why not.

There are no racist blacks in this forum.

Now go somewhere, face Mecca and do your daily prayers.
It's applied PC dogma and a syllogism:

It is racist to suggest blacks are racist

Someone suggests blacks are racist

Therefore: someone who suggests blacks are racist is a racist.

No that's not it. There are no black racists here. You racists call us that hoping that we will shut up.

This is what racism is not: It is not complaining about racism directed at blacks by whites. It is not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism.

That's not the end of the story and forums like this show that there are some very racist white Americans. PERIOD.

Since you are such an idiot and obviously the stupidest USMB forumer, I'm not sure whether you are just BSing or simply lack the intelligence to realize that you are a racist.

I lap you relative to intelligence and know I have nothing to do with racism.

You really need to obey your religion and stop eating pork.

You start getting delusional when you do that.

No that's not it. There are no black racists here. You racists call us that hoping that we will shut up.

This is what racism is not: It is not complaining about racism directed at blacks by whites. It is not the angry response to the built in disrespect of a persons humanity by the race that thinks they are superior either. It is not the animosity built up in those who have been the ones disrespected by the race that thinks they are superior. A lot of whites do not seem to understand what white racism has done and then want to quickly call racism the angry reaction, responses and animosity created by white racism.
Just go on killing each other. No one really cares when thugs kill thugs, not even your liberal masters. That's simply because you're not their property anymore, just potential votes if they can get your black asses to the polls.

Nope, you are a racist in denial .. and you've sold out to massa Democrat..

When you can show me where I have said blacks are superior to whites because we are black let me know. Other than that you whining about me being a racist because you're butthurt because I am criticizing whites for continuing to be racist will be laughed at. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Just go on killing each other. No one really cares when thugs kill thugs, not even your liberal masters. That's simply because you're not their property anymore, just potential votes if they can get your black asses to the polls.

You'd be better off concerning yourself with how you whites are killing each other Jethro.

When you can show me where I have said blacks are superior to whites because we are black let me know. Other than that you whining about me being a racist because you're butthurt because I am criticizing whites for continuing to be racist will be laughed at. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I could care less if you have or not, it's just obvious that you are a racist and a whiner with an odd sense of humor..

This is typical of most conservatives: propagate the lie that there is no racism in America, although they know very well that racism against people of color in fact exists.

Conservatives attempt to advance this lie because they know that the unwarranted hostility toward people of color is a political disadvantage to Republicans.

Since you are such an idiot and obviously the stupidest USMB forumer, I'm not sure whether you are just BSing or simply lack the intelligence to realize that you are a racist.

Fuck you. I have an IQ of 158 and your IQ is likely in the 70-80 range. You're so fucking stupid that you don't even realize that most people are much more intelligent than yourself.

As I mentioned before, you are the stupidest USMB forumer.

You're so fucking stupid that you think I'm a Muslim, even though my avatar caused violent protests by Muslims all over the world.

I have not followed all of IM2's writings, though when reading his thoughts, concerns and expressions of HATE, I believe he and USMB members should consider becoming enlightened:

YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg

Peace.

Fuck you. I have an IQ of 158 and your IQ is likely in the 70-80 range. You're so fucking stupid that you don't even realize that most people are much more intelligent than yourself.

You're so fucking stupid that you think I'm a Muslim, even though my avatar caused violent protests by Muslims all over the world.
LOL

My IQ is higher than yours buddy. I don't brag about it because IQ tests are not real indicators of a persons intelligence. I've scored at the genius level my entire life which is why you can't fuck with me. I know your punk ass isn't Muslim idiot. You're a dumb white boy crying about me being a racist because I post truth on your white ass that's indisputable.

So go face Mecca and pray. The muezzin is standing in the minaret calling for you.

Last edited:

My IQ is higher than yours buddy. I don't brag about it because IQ tests are not real indicators of a persons intelligence. I've scored at the genius level my entire life which is why you can't fuck with me. I know your punk ass isn't Muslim idiot. You're a dumb white boy crying about me being a racist because I post truth on your white ass that's indisputable.

So go face Mecca and pray. The muezzin is standing in the minaret calling for you.
You're a fuckin' dumbass. My 4 year old has a larger vocabulary than you and doesn't misspell the word "person's". Sucks to be you.

Last edited:

In the black community a IQ over 75 is considered intelligent. Over 80 comes in as genius. \I doubt even that since math escapes you so readily. Who knows, maybe you're a genius in your community, but anywhere outside the sub-Saharan African world you're a run-of-the-mill idiot.

Sorry. Go to Africa if you want others to think you a genius.

Now iz the time to prove the harassment of every angela-merkel American who is ever working for, under, or around, any non angela-merkel americanz. Kwanzaa appreciation will notz be tolerated. Sumwhere up there up high, tammmyz owns our souls, you and I! Kicks us out of free-pay and moves us on to a bitchy premium pay. tammy o tammy, show us where you lives so everybody knows how not to trigger poor minority status. amen

I can Prove this country is stolen from the injuns, and, you are all in a native American reserve. Co-Exist bumper stickers will free the slaves! 50% Baptist divorces are the true Christians, though. True nation of immigrants speaks Kenyan-Korean! Abu chaneungo, get off my land, I win at American.

Last edited:
Now iz the time to prove the harassment of every angela-merkel American who is ever working for, under, or around, any non angela-merkel americanz. Kwanzaa appreciation will notz be tolerated. Sumwhere up there up high, tammmyz owns our souls, you and I! Kicks us out of free-pay and moves us on to a bitchy premium pay. tammy o tammy, show us where you lives so everybody knows how not to trigger poor minority status. amen

I can Prove this country is stolen from the injuns, and, you are all in a native American reserve. Co-Exist bumper stickers will free the slaves! 50% Baptist divorces are the true Christians, though. True nation of immigrants speaks Kenyan-Korean! Abu chaneungo, get off my land, I win at American.

Is English your native language?

Last edited:
??? this should be obvious
title/OP is about blacks killing blacks--there is not a racial problem
....blacks always SCREAM about white supremacists and how they are such a big problem
What is obvious is your strawman argument.

You're comparing two groups of individuals on different metrics though - criminals (white) to criminals (black). And I've seen nothing that indicates that you're using conviction data as opposed to arrest data but for the sake of your comparison let's just say it's conviction data. So you're comparing all murderers who are African American to a subset of white murderers (white supremacists) instead of all white murderers.

That's very disingenuous and makes all of your other claims and statements suspect.
but you people always complain about the WS!!!!!!!!!!! and the cops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are so afraid of being shot by cops or a WS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO---you should be worried more about black males--not whites/not cops
you don't see how idiotic you people are????!!!!!!!!?????
blacks murder over 8 other blacks every DAY---and the NAACP does not issue a travel warning for that, but they issue one for Missouri!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID
there is no way you can argue this is not stupid
.......blacks murder over 8 other blacks every day and you are worried about cops/WS!!!! = STUPID......there is no way you can argue this
NAACP | Missouri Makes Fodor’s “No-List 2018” Following NAACP Travel Advisory
Why do you think I'm worried about either the cops or white supremacists? We already know about them, it's the everyday "I don't have a racist bone in my body" white racists that are the largest problem for the black community especially since those same racists occupy positions within law enforcement (and the military and other occupations which allow them to wreck a lot of havoc with other people lives).

What have black people done to wreck havor in your life?
let me see if I got you correctly--
blacks murder over 8 blacks every DAY--WS murder less than 10 people per YEAR,
blacks commit crime at MUCH higher levels
blacks graduate at lower levels
and your problem is white racists?? really???
blacks about 13% of the population...whites about 67%
white on black murders 189
black on white murders--409
the whites are the ones who should be complaining--not blacks
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

do you mean wreak havoc???!!
I grew up in a mostly black hood...I talked/dressed black/my friends were black
..we never ever thought about race as kids
..I called them and my real brothers n***** [Unkotare and others call me a liar--I don't care--it's the truth ]
no--I am not in my basement wearing a white hood with a confederate flag
..I open doors for blacks/help them if they are in need/I say hi-good morning to them
..I work with them and joke/talk/etc

......I would not post anything about blacks if it wasn't for the CONSTANT/24-7 lies and bullshit the MSM/blacks say about whites/etc
Bullshit such as?
I've been over this many times on USMB with the stats/facts/links
...one of the biggest bullshit stories was how Mike Brown was MURDERED!!!!
!!!! we don't have to look far = Smollett and Covington are perfect examples
...you/Unkotare/etc are attaching/inserting emotion/feeling/etc into these posts!!!
.....= for ie: Harmonica RESPONDS to an MSM/USMB member article/link --responds with FACTS/stats/etc---calmly, politely [ until some jerk starts to be a jerk ] WITHOUT hate/etc, ----and you people are trying to attach emotions to my/our responses--but that's impossible to do!
that's why I sometimes add '''remember not hate, but facts''

What is obvious is your strawman argument.

You're comparing two groups of individuals on different metrics though - criminals (white) to criminals (black). And I've seen nothing that indicates that you're using conviction data as opposed to arrest data but for the sake of your comparison let's just say it's conviction data. So you're comparing all murderers who are African American to a subset of white murderers (white supremacists) instead of all white murderers.

That's very disingenuous and makes all of your other claims and statements suspect.
but you people always complain about the WS!!!!!!!!!!! and the cops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are so afraid of being shot by cops or a WS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO---you should be worried more about black males--not whites/not cops
you don't see how idiotic you people are????!!!!!!!!?????
blacks murder over 8 other blacks every DAY---and the NAACP does not issue a travel warning for that, but they issue one for Missouri!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID
there is no way you can argue this is not stupid
.......blacks murder over 8 other blacks every day and you are worried about cops/WS!!!! = STUPID......there is no way you can argue this
NAACP | Missouri Makes Fodor’s “No-List 2018” Following NAACP Travel Advisory
Why do you think I'm worried about either the cops or white supremacists? We already know about them, it's the everyday "I don't have a racist bone in my body" white racists that are the largest problem for the black community especially since those same racists occupy positions within law enforcement (and the military and other occupations which allow them to wreck a lot of havoc with other people lives).

What have black people done to wreck havor in your life?
let me see if I got you correctly--
blacks murder over 8 blacks every DAY--WS murder less than 10 people per YEAR,
blacks commit crime at MUCH higher levels
blacks graduate at lower levels
and your problem is white racists?? really???
blacks about 13% of the population...whites about 67%
white on black murders 189
black on white murders--409
the whites are the ones who should be complaining--not blacks
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

do you mean wreak havoc???!!
I grew up in a mostly black hood...I talked/dressed black/my friends were black
..we never ever thought about race as kids
..I called them and my real brothers n***** [Unkotare and others call me a liar--I don't care--it's the truth ]
no--I am not in my basement wearing a white hood with a confederate flag
..I open doors for blacks/help them if they are in need/I say hi-good morning to them
..I work with them and joke/talk/etc

......I would not post anything about blacks if it wasn't for the CONSTANT/24-7 lies and bullshit the MSM/blacks say about whites/etc
Bullshit such as?
I've been over this many times on USMB with the stats/facts/links
...one of the biggest bullshit stories was how Mike Brown was MURDERED!!!!
!!!! we don't have to look far = Smollett and Covington are perfect examples
...you/Unkotare/etc are attaching/inserting emotion/feeling/etc into these posts!!!
.....= for ie: Harmonica RESPONDS to an MSM/USMB member article/link --responds with FACTS/stats/etc---calmly, politely [ until some jerk starts to be a jerk ] WITHOUT hate/etc, ----and you people are trying to attach emotions to my/our responses--but that's impossible to do!
that's why I sometimes add '''remember not hate, but facts''

Good point. Maybe it is best to just humor you.

Forum List

Back