th
th

white_people_rioting_00.jpg

cbzrzrfukaaydc_.jpg

th
th

th

Last edited:
She spent $25 in gas driving around from town-to-town looking for a $4.99 chicken special?

The stereotype is true, AMERICANS are bad at math.

At least no one rioted. Maybe they called 911

Notice the white guy.

My friends relative works at a Lululemon Athletica - Wikipedia

If you have been to this store you know it has an attitude. A very nice attitude. Swank comes to mind. High end expensive stuff. The staff is really friendly. Am I wrong? I've never been in this store but I hear a lot about it. Anyways, there is this mid level manager. A black woman. She clearly faked it on the job interview because from what it sounds like, she is so ghetto. "Yall don't know me" I believe she said in the break room. Having trouble being told what to do. Breaks the rules by complaining to to subordinates. So my friends relative, one of those subordinates, went to another manager about her complaining to her all the time about management.

I could go on and on but now the company is probably writing this black woman with a bad attitude up for her offenses. They have to have a paper trail. Rather than just tell her sorry it's not working out.

Black people, it's not racism to not want to work with a black with a chip on her/his shoulder. Leave that ghetto/prison/inner city public school attitude behind when you move out of places like Detroit. No doubt this woman moved to the burbs from Detroit. And she's finding that ghetto mentality stands out here. And it makes other blacks look bad. No one wants to hire a black for fear they too are faking it on the job interview.

If you can't smile you can't work for me. Who wants to work with someone who can't smile? Talkin on the phone to her baby daddy. Threatening him so co workers can hear your ghetto conversation.

And this is I'm assuming a young black person. I give black people my age a little slack. But today's youth. Are they still ghetto ignorant?

I suppose so are young white kids. They're lazy too.

Everyone does know that the white guy, was edited in after the actual news report? Literary form called satire. Please tell you all saw that.... right?

Everyone does know that the white guy, was edited in after the actual news report? Literary form called satire. Please tell you all saw that.... right?
I've gone to Popeye's a couple times and they didn't have chicken sandwiches. They said I had to order a dinner. Mother fuckers. I would get mad but I don't want them to spit on my food. So I calmly ordered

12 pieces of our Signature Chicken, 2 Large Sides, 5 Biscuits, 5 Apple Pies and 4Pc Hushpuppy Shrimp, 2Pc Tenders, 2 Sauces & 1 Biscuit

You have to understand, once you are in line, you can't get out. At least not at the one I go to. So I could either order or not order. Either way, I have to sit through the line. Probably a half hour. So just as I pulled up to the window, when my food was probably already done and packed up and ready to go, I just drove off.

Fuck them.

I've gone to Popeye's a couple times and they didn't have chicken sandwiches. They said I had to order a dinner. Mother fuckers. I would get mad but I don't want them to spit on my food. So I calmly ordered

12 pieces of our Signature Chicken, 2 Large Sides, 5 Biscuits, 5 Apple Pies and 4Pc Hushpuppy Shrimp, 2Pc Tenders, 2 Sauces & 1 Biscuit

You have to understand, once you are in line, you can't get out. At least not at the one I go to. So I could either order or not order. Either way, I have to sit through the line. Probably a half hour. So just as I pulled up to the window, when my food was probably already done and packed up and ready to go, I just drove off.

Fuck them.
I'm not sure you why you replied to my comment since your post absolutely makes no reference to my post.

I'm not sure you why you replied to my comment since your post absolutely makes no reference to my post.
I'm just jump starting the subject. Stereotypes do exist for a reason don't you agree? This girl was telling me about this young black woman who is starting to let her ghetto side be known at a swank store like lululemon? And then she's going to claim racism when they fire her?

If you are a ghetto black, of course America is going to be racist towards you. On job interviews, when you are shopping, heck, even at the dog park.

We have 2 black ladies at the dog park. One's ghetto and the other one is not. It was a lot easier to get to know the one who's not. If you don't want to get to know white people so you say you will continue to be ghetto, just remember that when you are standing in front of a white hiring manager and you can only speak ghetto.

Even if you are nice, he/she will believe you are being fake and as soon as you have the job, your ghetto attitude is going to come out. Suddenly you've caught a case.

Forum List

Back