Videos: 'On location in search of Racism - Part 2' by Kevin's Corner

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Kevin's Corner Racism video.jpg

Hello. YouTube creator known as Kevin's Corner began his YouTube journey on Mar 19, 2007 and since then has amassed more than 114,000 subscribers, gaining an impressive 10,418,038 views.

In this first broadcast Kevin's comedic sarcasm comes shining through, while the second video focuses on facts, as well as a common sense view of today's alleged 'Racist' society.

"On location in search of Racism pt 2" Published on Feb 4, 2019 by Kevin's Corner 51,096 views

"My quest is over, I found racism!" Published on Feb 4, 2019 by Kevin's Corner 119,862 views

I look forward to reading fellow USMB member's opinions about Kevin's opinions.

As always, read the 'Comments Section' and please SUBSCRIBE, as well as LIKE and Share the broadcasts you believe should be heard by a wide audience.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

I enjoyed that, a breath of fresh air. I hope common sense prevails and the race baiters in the MSM and Democratic party are finally held to account for trying to destroy the nation.

I enjoyed that, a breath of fresh air.

Hello, IPT. I've been witnessing a growing population of fellow citizens sharing common sense opinions, clearing away foul, stagnant air exhaled by Americans gaining notoriety or $profiting$ from cries of Racism and White Privilege.

YouTube creator Mr. Jericho Green is one of these responsible, though cuss embracing Americans.

"Jussie Smollett and The Brothers Nigerian" Published on Feb 18, 2019 by Jericho Green 123,425 views

Jericho Green

Here Jericho talks about Jussie and race relations.

Peace.

Forum List

Back