We Don't Owe Them Anything': Mom of Son Killed By DREAMer, Rejects Path to Citizenship

End Illegal Immigration and secure the border. Anything short of that is absolutely unacceptable. Trump shouldn't sign any 'agreement' currently being negotiated by Congress. It doesn't explicitly outline a policy that ends Illegal Immigration. And any agreement on "Dreamers", is a Win-Win for the Open Borders Democrats. I strongly urge Trump not to sign anything they're discussing right now.

That person isn't a DREAMer but what do facts matter anyway when you need to lie to make your case.

Let's pretend and say he was a DREAMer, ok so one persons action have an impact for everyone? You really want to go down that hole?

I'd normally say, don't be dumb, but we both know you don't have a choice.

A Washington Times story today reported that a new study in AZ found that illegals commit twice as many crimes as Americans, they are only 3% of the population but make up 8% of the prison population. Worse, the crimes illegals commit are more serious crimes. The study also found that LEGAL immigrants, those who obey our immigration laws and come here legally are even more law abiding than native born Americans. There you have it, legal vs illegal immigration.

Did you know that illegals have killed more Americans than terrorists killed during the attacks on 9/11. The powers that be have been white washing illegal crime for decades while scheming to gift these people amnesty and a path to citizenship. Ignoring the number of Americans who have been killed, raped, assaulted by these illegals.

“The U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that as of 2014, illegal immigrants were convicted and sentenced for over 13 percent of all crimes committed in the U.S.

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

To extrapolate out these statistics, this means that a population of just over 3.5 percent residing in the U.S. unlawfully committed 22 percent to 37 percent of all murders in the nation. This is astounding.

Illegal immigrants clearly commit a level of violent and drug related crimesdisproportionate to their population

Vetted crime statistics from USDOJ, the U.S. Sentencing Commission and the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) are both clear anddemonstrative that illegal immigrants who comprise only 3.5 percent of our nation’s population, are convicted and sentenced for the crime ofmurder at a rate of three times that of their American citizen and legal immigrant counterparts.

In California alone, over 2,400 illegal immigrants out of a total prisonpopulation of 130,000 are imprisoned in the state’s prison system for thecrime of homicide.”
The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities

Thanks for proving my point. You somehow equate all illegal immigrants to being Dreamers. False.
Illegal is illegal no matter what term you put on it

But but but dreamer sounds so much friendlier.

That person isn't a DREAMer but what do facts matter anyway when you need to lie to make your case.

Let's pretend and say he was a DREAMer, ok so one persons action have an impact for everyone? You really want to go down that hole?

He is no different than a dreamer. THEY ARE ALL ILLEGAL.

And you're no different than a murderer or a rapist. All of you are convicts.

Maybe, maybe not but there is one thing I have that the illegals don't. CITIZENSHIP

Boot them the fuck out

The problem with the DACA recipients that Democrats keep trotting out is that they seem like ungrateful, lawless, entitlement brats..

That sounds like your typical American teenage attitude.
\

Yup, the taxpayer freeloading poorly raised type..

Entitled?? That’s the rich American kids who will get into Ivy League Schools as “legacies”. Who were born on third base and think they hit a triple.

We have them in Canada too.

The problem with the DACA recipients that Democrats keep trotting out is that they seem like ungrateful, lawless, entitlement brats..

\

Yup, the taxpayer freeloading poorly raised type..

Entitled?? That’s the rich American kids who will get into Ivy League Schools as “legacies”. Who were born on third base and think they hit a triple.

We have them in Canada too.

They don't get their education for free........huge difference.

Just because someone is a so-called dreamer does not make them a good person… Illegal is illegal no matter what term is used

With few exceptions, we are ALL children of immigrants. This current tone of anti-immigration sort of reminds me of the line in Genesis. One chapter extols all the policies and innovations of Joseph that saved the nation of Egypt during hard times, and the next chapter begins..."now there rose up a new Pharaoh which knew not Joseph" to begin the story of the enslavement of Joseph's extended family. We too have forgotten where we came from. The people we despise as foreign could have been our own ancestors. Not to mention the current tenor of animus towards strangers in our land belies the very core of what we once stood for.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....thanks for the noble warm and fuzzy...a real tear jerker...you go ahead and carry on with that shit and let me know how that works out for you when you become a foreigner on American soil.

Maybe, maybe not but there is one thing I have that the illegals don't. CITIZENSHIP

Boot them the fuck out
No maybe. According to you, this is a black and white world. So you are the same as murderers and rapists. You should be in jail for life.

Boot them the fuck out
No maybe. According to you, this is a black and white world. So you are the same as murderers and rapists. You should be in jail for life.
According to me? Or according to your projection? Certainly not according to THE LAW.

DEPORT THEM

Boot them the fuck out
According to me? Or according to your projection? Certainly not according to THE LAW.

DEPORT THEM

As soon as you are locked up for life just like all your fellow murderers and rapists then I'll be in favor of deporting them.

Boot them the fuck out

DEPORT THEM

As soon as you are locked up for life just like all your fellow murderers and rapists then I'll be in favor of deporting them.
Doesn't really matter what YOU think. The law is the law.

Boot them the fuck out

DEPORT THEM

And the law isn't black and white. But you're too lazy to understand that.

Boot them the fuck out

DEPORT THEM

And the law isn't black and white. But you're too lazy to understand that.
The law is crystal clear. If it wasn't you wouldn't be throwing Americans under the bus to save illegals.

A Washington Times story today reported that a new study in AZ found that illegals commit twice as many crimes as Americans, they are only 3% of the population but make up 8% of the prison population. Worse, the crimes illegals commit are more serious crimes. The study also found that LEGAL immigrants, those who obey our immigration laws and come here legally are even more law abiding than native born Americans. There you have it, legal vs illegal immigration.

Did you know that illegals have killed more Americans than terrorists killed during the attacks on 9/11. The powers that be have been white washing illegal crime for decades while scheming to gift these people amnesty and a path to citizenship. Ignoring the number of Americans who have been killed, raped, assaulted by these illegals.

“The U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that as of 2014, illegal immigrants were convicted and sentenced for over 13 percent of all crimes committed in the U.S.

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

To extrapolate out these statistics, this means that a population of just over 3.5 percent residing in the U.S. unlawfully committed 22 percent to 37 percent of all murders in the nation. This is astounding.

Illegal immigrants clearly commit a level of violent and drug related crimesdisproportionate to their population

Vetted crime statistics from USDOJ, the U.S. Sentencing Commission and the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) are both clear anddemonstrative that illegal immigrants who comprise only 3.5 percent of our nation’s population, are convicted and sentenced for the crime ofmurder at a rate of three times that of their American citizen and legal immigrant counterparts.

In California alone, over 2,400 illegal immigrants out of a total prisonpopulation of 130,000 are imprisoned in the state’s prison system for thecrime of homicide.”

Thanks for proving my point. You somehow equate all illegal immigrants to being Dreamers. False.
Illegal is illegal no matter what term you put on it

Wrong again but hey, at least you're consistent.
Immigration is a privilege not a right
Irrelevant. You are special pleading.

A simple visa process will enable more tourism not immigration.

I don't think blaming a million for the act of one is rational.
This is just 1 of a million stories though.

Okay, how many murders per 100,000 so-called dreamers have there been?

If one dreamer committing a murder is your primary argument for deporting a million of them,

then why isn't the one white conservative murderer at the Charlottesville protests a valid argument for rounding up a million white conservatives and banishing them to somewhere?

Hmmm, I’m thinking Donny had it nailed when he said:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

The mother of an 18-year-old boy brutally murdered by an illegal immigrant DREAMer spoke out Saturday against Democratic plans for a pathway to citizenship for illegals.

On "Fox & Friends," Laura Wilkerson said she was "not excited" by the most likely iterations of immigration reform compromises.

"We were promised no-DACA and [that we would] build the wall," she said.

Her son Josh Wilkerson was beaten with a rod, fatally strangled and set on fire by a 19-year-old illegal immigrant.
'We Don't Owe Them Anything': Mom of Son Killed By DREAMer Rips Protests, Rejects Path to Citizenship
{"We were promised no-DACA and [that we would] build the wall," she said.} I don't recall a promise of "No DACA", but I do vividly remember that promise that Mexico would build a wall as it was shouted to the rafters on several occasions. I am genuinely sorry her son was so brutally murdered by an illegal immigrant. Has it been proven that the murderer is a Dreamer? I understand the Dreamers must be free of any misdemeanors, let alone felonies, to qualify as a Dreamer. Anybody?

Okay...just to be clear, ‘some wackos’ have now created several groups of illegals....am I right? Is this so various debates can be steered and spun in different directions?
Let’s go ahead and identify the groups we have.
Plain old illegals
DREAMers....(DreamAct)
DACA “kids”
Am I missing any other not so cleverly repackaged labels?
All illegals, deport them.

I don't think blaming a million for the act of one is rational.
This is just 1 of a million stories though.

Okay, how many murders per 100,000 so-called dreamers have there been?
No one knows because no one has an accurate count on how many illegal aliens are in this country

So you can't argue that crime is a good argument for deporting dreamers who have committed no crimes.
Being here illegally is a crime.

Forum List

Back