Sanctuary State horror: Illegal Alien Uber Driver Charged With Multiple Rapes In California

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Well, well, well....here we go again.
What did Trump say again?
"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

Mexican Uber driver in US illegally charged with four rapes
A California Uber driver living in the country illegally has been charged with raping, assaulting and robbing at least four young women.

Alfonso Alarcon-Nunez, 39, faces 10 criminal charges, including forcible rape, rape of an intoxicated victim, oral copulation of an intoxicated victim and first degree burglary. He pleaded not guilty to all 10 counts Monday and was being held on $1.4 million bail.

1516654881069.jpg

I saw that guy at the polls last November. He was wearing an Obama T-shirt, and he was voting.

So toss him in jail and/or deport him to a foreign jail... his actions don’t characterize the type of people that millions of others are.

Hey did you hear about that American guy Charlie Manson that led a group of other Americans to kill multiple people? Did you know that Americans are a mass murdering cult? Yeah, that’s about how dumb your OP sounds

So toss him in jail and/or deport him to a foreign jail... his actions don’t characterize the type of people that millions of others are.

Go ahead and connect the dots bud...don’t be scared.

california-robbery-race-2009.bmp

california-rape-race-2009.bmp

california-homicide-race-2009.bmp

california-assault-race-2009.bmp
Holy shit, what a break through. The Races with the highest poverty rates also have the highest crime rates. What an amazing discovery you just made!

Hey did you hear about that American guy Charlie Manson that led a group of other Americans to kill multiple people? Did you know that Americans are a mass murdering cult? Yeah, that’s about how dumb your OP sounds

Nobody really gives two shits about the micro percentages of shit...we like to acknowledge the greater percentages. Did you see the pie charts?

Start prosecuting mayors and governors and permit the victims to sue in court... this shit would stop tomorrow...

Nobody really gives two shits about the micro percentages of shit...we like to acknowledge the greater percentages. Did you see the pie charts?
Yeah, I responded to that idiotic post as well

Why do you hate facts....law, order and our constitution?

Here’s a chart for you. Thoughts?
bi-graphicsimmigrant%20crime.png

I don’t hate any of those. I hate dishonest partisan spin jobs like your OP so I call them out. The actions of one man don’t represent a race of people.

Last edited:

Hahaha...numbers games...you can’t be that stupid....are you?
340 million U.S. citizens vs. 11 million illegal cockroaches...wouldn’t you think “citizens would lead all categories”?
Show me a bar graph displaying per capita data....you know, the real data. The data smart people use.

Hahaha...numbers games...you can’t be that stupid....are you?
340 million U.S. citizens vs. 11 million illegal cockroaches...wouldn’t you think “citizens would lead all categories”?
Show me a bar graph displaying per capita data....you know, the real data. The data smart people use.
Go for it. Show us one from a reliable source of your choosing. Citizens vs. immigrants crime rate per capita

I live with illegal aliens. The real problem here is the wankers that hire them but live in a universe far far away in secluded rich HOA little secluded world . Try living with these illegals you hire, try that. Give all that "diversity" stuff a whirl...

That graph means nothing to victims of people that should not be in country... if it were your family member what would you say then?

I don’t hate any of those. I hate dishonest partisan spin jobs like your OP so I call them out. The actions of one man don’t represent a race of people.

Diversity, what is that? People that operate a motor vehicle in America that don't know what a red octagon with the word "stop" means? Wow, diversity, like we wanted or NEED that, but it's good for illegal hispanic "immigrants". it must be BUENO.

Forum List

Back