Mother of Son Killed By Illegal Tells Dems To Love Americans More Than They Hate Trump

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The mother of a son killed by an illegal immigrant says Democratic Party leadership needs to stop playing “Russian roulette with our lives” and support a border wall.

Sabine Durden told “Fox & Friends” Saturday that she applauds President Donald Trump’s decision to endure a partial government shutdown if the Democrats won’t fund the wall.

“I’m giving him a standing ovation,” Durden told Fox. “He needs to stand his ground. He promised us that … All the politicians should actually stand with him instead of trying to dismiss him … it’s immoral not to build that wall and protect other Americans from having the fate that I suffered.”

"Durden wondered why Pelosi is “funding other foreign governments” but not willing to support $5 billion for the wall. Holding up a vase for the camera, Durden said, “Here are the ashes of my son. Does Nancy or Chuck have to have the ashes of their loved ones before something is done?”

"The border security advocate encouraged Democrats to be “American heroes” first. “You have to love Americans more than you hate the president.”

Democrats continue to stand with violent illegals, cop killers, human traffickers, MS13, etc ... to keep the border open, illegal immigration flowing, Americans in danger, and illegal votes like those seen in Broward County coming ... driven by a hatred for the President and loyalty to foreign criminals that dwarfs their love for the Americans who elected them as their representatives...

Mother Of Son Killed By Illegal Immigrant Tells Democrats To ‘Love Americans More Than You Hate The President’

The mother of a son killed by an illegal immigrant says Democratic Party leadership needs to stop playing “Russian roulette with our lives” and support a border wall.

Sabine Durden told “Fox & Friends” Saturday that she applauds President Donald Trump’s decision to endure a partial government shutdown if the Democrats won’t fund the wall.

“I’m giving him a standing ovation,” Durden told Fox. “He needs to stand his ground. He promised us that … All the politicians should actually stand with him instead of trying to dismiss him … it’s immoral not to build that wall and protect other Americans from having the fate that I suffered.”

"Durden wondered why Pelosi is “funding other foreign governments” but not willing to support $5 billion for the wall. Holding up a vase for the camera, Durden said, “Here are the ashes of my son. Does Nancy or Chuck have to have the ashes of their loved ones before something is done?”

"The border security advocate encouraged Democrats to be “American heroes” first. “You have to love Americans more than you hate the president.”

Democrats continue to stand with violent illegals, cop killers, human traffickers, MS13, etc ... to keep the border open, illegal immigration flowing, Americans in danger, and illegal votes like those seen in Broward County coming ... driven by a hatred for the President and loyalty to foreign criminals that dwarfs their love for the Americans who elected them as their representatives...

Mother Of Son Killed By Illegal Immigrant Tells Democrats To ‘Love Americans More Than You Hate The President’

Who gives a shit what she thinks. She can go to hell for all I care. She is a racist bitch.

Who gives a shit what she thinks. She can go to hell for all I care. She is a racist bitch.
f
More have been killed by illegals than Pearl Harbor.
Yet dems dropped the A bomb on the yellow man and put his kind in internment camps ar lessf

T's & P's.......that's the solution best loved by trumpanzees.

f
Yet dems dropped the A bomb on the yellow man and put his kind in internment camps ar lessf
When were they yellow in skin color when clearly they are no different than caucasians?

Researchers suggest that undocumented immigrants may be less likely to engage in serious criminal offending behavior because they seek to earn money and not to draw attention to themselves. Additionally, immigrants who have access to social services are less likely to engage in crime than those who live in communities where such access is not available.

Immigration and Crime - Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Criminology

f

Quite lying you weasel.

I'd prefer neither side use grieving people as political pawns.

Why is that?
Most good people prefer to donate their experience to a positive cause. If your child was killed by an illegal wouldn’t you want your experience exploited / known and wouldn’t you want it to be used as a tool to prevent the next killing?

Are you posting from Tijuana?

Righteous outrage feels good, it's why everyone uses it as a political tool. Using it to stir up hatred is wrong. People die senseless deaths everyday and conservatives flatly don't care but let one death fit their narrative and suddenly they find some respect for human life.

Righteous outrage feels good, it's why everyone uses it as apolitical tool. Using it to stir up hatred is wrong. People die senseless deaths everyday and conservatives flatly don't care but let one death fit their narrative and suddenly they find some respect for human life.

Negative
Those whom support illegal immigration are one in the same with those who would support drunk driving. Do you support and encourage drunk driving?
False equivalency right?

A racist bitch?? You lady are an asshole.

That woman lost her son to an illegal who shouldn't have been in our country at all.

Nothing racist about it. You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back